Hylkää huomautus
Liity mukaan keskusteluun!

Rekisteröityminen ei kestä kuin hetkosen ja pääset keskusteluun mukaan, tervetuloa!

>>> REKISTERÖIDY <<<

Ostetaan Plastic coloured FDF test Magazines

Viestiketju osiossa 'Morttimarketti' , aloittaja train, 31.01.2017.

1. train

train Korpraali

Tykkäykset:
    Pisteet:
    I have a small collection of the old FDF "Test" magazines with waffle pattern from an ex depot worker Which were "Green, White, Grey, Sand, yellow" and a some weird colors in between, being they mixed the colors together a lot , and am looking to get a couple more mags.

Will pay very good even if just for one magazine. The only colors I DO NOT want are black and green, as I have a few of Those Already.

"Message" me on here.

Thanks.

Viimeksi muokattu: 07.02.2017
  2. train

train Korpraali

Tykkäykset:
    Pisteet:
    Still looking!

Send me a message if you have some you want to make money from.

3. Mainos

4. train

train Korpraali

Tykkäykset:
    Pisteet:
    M62/M95 Colored Plastic Magazines: Still looking for collectors or folks who may have 1 or 2 of these old plastic colored waffle pattern magazines. I will pay alot more than what you paid for them on the old surplus market.

Even if you know alot about these, contact me as I am planning to put together an article on them eventually.

5. train

train Korpraali

Tykkäykset:
    Pisteet:
    I forgot to mention in my original post that I would pay $120-$160 per magazine!

All depending on the Color and condition.

Looking for the ones pictured and also the ones with the RK95 magazine Body style in White or Gray... Or a Nice White one with the body style below Ill pay the higher number.

Let me know what you have!

Here is an example of some of the very weak ones with no steel reinforcements from the late 80's in "Gray, White, Dull White, and yellow shades.

[​IMG]

Contact me on here, or at: Trainthagreat@hotmail.com

Jaa tämä sivu