Trump -psykoosi

Vaikka John McCain on ollut kuolleena 7 kuukautta ei Trump pääse eroon vihastaan häntä kohtaan. Trump aloitti McCainin pilkaamisen viikonloppuna ja on jatkanut sitä pitkin viikkoa, kyseessä vaikuttaa olevan kateus McCainin saavutuksia ja hänen saamaansa arvostusta kohtaan.
It is an obsession he cannot seem to shake.

Senator John McCain of Arizona has been dead for seven months, but President Trump’s feud with him is very much alive, and in front of a military audience at a tank plant here in Lima, Ohio, on Wednesday, he took it to a new level.

He said he gave Mr. McCain “the funeral he wanted, and I didn’t get ‘thank you,’” exaggerating the role he played in honoring the senator’s death four days before his 82nd birthday.

He blamed him for “a war in the Middle East that McCain pushed so hard.” He said that “McCain didn’t get the job done for our great vets” and the Department of Veterans Affairs. And he was blunt in saying that his animosity toward Mr. McCain was not going to change.

“I have to be honest: I’ve never liked him much,” Mr. Trump said, about 10 minutes into a freewheeling speech that was ostensibly about the resurgence of manufacturing jobs. “Hasn’t been for me. I’ve really — probably never will.”

The long, antagonistic history between the president and Mr. McCain, in his youth a Navy pilot and prisoner of war celebrated for his bravery and later known as a maverick in the Republican Party, dates to the early days of the 2016 presidential campaign. Mr. Trump, who never served in the military, said Mr. McCain was not a war hero, adding, “I like people who weren’t captured.”

Mr. Trump was reacting to the senator’s accusation that he riled up “crazies” with inflammatory remarks about illegal immigration across the Mexican border. His attack on Mr. McCain, the party’s 2008 presidential candidate, horrified his own aides and led Republican leaders to denounce the outsider who was already disrupting their party. It also proved to be an early example of Mr. Trump’s ability to remain undamaged by any self-created controversy.

Now, months after Mr. McCain’s death in August, Mr. Trump suddenly cannot stop talking about his old adversary, outraging Mr. McCain’s supporters and creating another divide — if only temporary — between himself and congressional Republicans.

His attacks began over the weekend, when the president used his Twitter feed to berate Mr. McCain for his role in giving the F.B.I. a dossier of unverified information about Mr. Trump’s connections to Russia that was compiled by a former British spy — a dossier the F.B.I. already had. He brought up Mr. McCain’s vote against repealing the Affordable Care Act. He claimed that Mr. McCain, a former prisoner of war, was “last in his class” at the Naval Academy, when Mr. McCain actually graduated fifth from the bottom.

On Tuesday, seated in the Oval Office next to President Jair Bolsonaro of Brazil, Mr. Trump told reporters that he was “never a fan” of Mr. McCain, and never would be. And on Wednesday, Mr. Trump reiterated all those reasons in a diatribe that was part of a week that Mr. Trump seems to have dedicated to airing personal feuds.

He has spent days criticizing George T. Conway III, the husband of Kellyanne Conway, one of his top advisers, who has been raising alarms about the president’s mental health and calling him unfit for office via his Twitter feed. On his way to Ohio, Mr. Trump called Mr. Conway a “whack job,” capping two days of back and forth with the spouse of one of his most loyal and longest-serving aides.

But his relentless fixation on Mr. McCain was more reminiscent of an election-year feud Mr. Trump escalated against a Gold Star father, Khizr Khan, who spoke at the Democratic National Convention, and, brandishing a pocket Constitution, challenged Mr. Trump for smearing the character of Muslims. Republicans once again denounced Mr. Trump when he continued to attack Mr. Khan and his wife, who Mr. Trump implied was forced against her will to stand silently by her husband’s side during the emotional speech.

The feud with Mr. McCain, however, has carried into his presidency, even after the man who was considered an elder statesman of the Senate learned he had brain cancer and eventually died.

Planning his funeral, Mr. McCain made it clear that the president would not be welcome, leaving Mr. Trump to fume when his two immediate predecessors, Barack Obama and George W. Bush, eulogized Mr. McCain in a service at Washington National Cathedral. The president’s response was to stall on issuing any proclamation of praise, or ordering flags to be flown at half-staff to commemorate the senator’s death.

His posthumous attacks have been cheered at the president’s Make America Great rallies. But at the army tank plant in Lima, where Mr. Trump said a third of the work force is made up of veterans, the denunciations drew no cheers. And they once again resulted in rare criticism from Mr. Trump’s own party.

On Wednesday, Senator Johnny Isakson, Republican of Georgia, called out the president’s string of recent comments about Mr. McCain.
“It’s deplorable what he said,” Mr. Isakson said in an interview with Georgia Public Broadcasting’s “Political Rewind” radio show, adding, “It will be deplorable seven months from now if he says it again, and I will continue to speak out.”

He joined Senator Mitt Romney, Republican of Utah, who had criticized the president on Tuesday. “I can’t understand why the President would, once again, disparage a man as exemplary as my friend John McCain: heroic, courageous, patriotic, honorable, self-effacing, self-sacrificing, empathetic, and driven by duty to family, country, and God,” Mr. Romney wrote on Twitter.

Other Republicans, like Senator Mitch McConnell, the majority leader, however, were more muted in responding to Mr. Trump’s latest attacks, choosing to emphasize their support for Mr. McCain rather than confront the president.

But at least one Democratic presidential candidate used the moment to demand change in the White House.

“This Vietnam vet was brought to tears when hearing the stories of the President going after John McCain this week, as well as the lack of focus on mental health for kids in this country,” Senator Amy Klobuchar, Democrat of Minnesota, wrote on Twitter, with a picture of her embracing a veteran.

Mr. McCain’s family, meanwhile, responded in his stead.

“This is a new bizarre low,” Mr. McCain’s daughter, Meghan McCain, said on “The View” on Wednesday. “I will say attacking someone who isn’t here is a bizarre low. My dad’s not here, but I’m sure as hell here.”

She added: “I think if I had told my dad, ‘Seven months after you’re dead, you’re going to be dominating the news and all over Twitter,’ he would think it’s hilarious that our president was so jealous of him that he was dominating the news cycle in death as well.”

Mr. McCain’s widow, Cindy McCain, for her part, shared on Twitter a hateful message she received after Mr. Trump’s most recent attacks, in which the sender wished that Ms. McCain’s daughter “chokes to death.”

Mark Salter, Mr. McCain’s closest political adviser and a harsh critic of the president, said all of Mr. Trump’s personal attacks against critics were of a piece.

“The problem isn’t Trump’s disrespect to John and his family — it’s Trump,” he said. “He’s unfit for the office, and most members of Congress know he is. I hope this latest evidence of that convinces more people that he can’t be ignored.”
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/20/us/politics/trump-john-mccain.html

Ei onnistu, kun NATO:n peruskirjan mukaan siihen voi kuulua vain päiväntasaajan pohjoisella puolella olevat maat. NATO = North Atlantic Treaty Organization.

Päiväntasaajasta Brasilia pääsisi vielä rimpuilemaan rimaa hipoen, mutta Naton peruskirjassa on rajana Kravun kääntöpiiri. On siellä toki muutenkin outoja jäänteitä kuten Algeria.

Päiväntasaajasta Brasilia pääsisi vielä rimpuilemaan rimaa hipoen, mutta Naton peruskirjassa on rajana Kravun kääntöpiiri. On siellä toki muutenkin outoja jäänteitä kuten Algeria.

Niinpä olikin, eli vielä rajaavampi. Algeria taisi kuulua kun oli Ranskan siirtomaa vielä pitkälle 60-luvulle.

Vaikka John McCain on ollut kuolleena 7 kuukautta ei Trump pääse eroon vihastaan häntä kohtaan. Trump aloitti McCainin pilkaamisen viikonloppuna ja on jatkanut sitä pitkin viikkoa, kyseessä vaikuttaa olevan kateus McCainin saavutuksia ja hänen saamaansa arvostusta kohtaan.

Paras kohta oli tämä: "He said he gave Mr. McCain “the funeral he wanted, and I didn’t get ‘thank you,’” "

Itse olen ollut useissa hautajaisissa, joissa kaikissa järjestelyt on tehty sen mukaan, mitä on ajateltu kuolleen halunneen, mutta yhdessäkään en ole nähnyt kuolleen tulleen kiittämään seremoniasta. Ihmeen kiittämätöntä väkeä nuo kuolleet.

Trump auttoi Benjamin Netanjahun vaalikampanjaa kertomalla tukevansa Golanin kukkuloiden pysyvää liittämistä Israeliin.
President Trump endorsed permanent Israeli control of the disputed Golan Heights, saying Thursday that the area seized from Syria in the 1967 Arab war is “of critical strategic and security importance” to Israel.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has pressed the United States to formally recognize Israel’s annexation of the land, including making a public appeal for U.S. help as he welcomed Secretary of State Mike Pompeo in Jerusalem Wednesday.

Pompeo has refused to discuss the Golan request with reporters traveling with him.

“After 52 years it is time for the United States to fully recognize Israel’s Sovereignty over the Golan Heights, which is of critical strategic and security importance to the State of Israel and Regional Stability!” Trump wrote on Twitter.

Trump’s statement has no immediate practical effect, but it puts his administration on record as backing a key political priority of Netanyahu’s just three weeks before Israel’s national elections.

“At a time when Iran seeks to use Syria as a platform to destroy Israel, President Trump boldly recognizes Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights. Thank you President Trump!” Netanyahu wrote in English on Twitter.

Trump’s statement follows other actions sought by Netanyahu, including the move of the U.S. Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and the U.S. withdrawal from the international nuclear deal with Iran. Trump has also closed the U.S. political office used by the Palestinian Authority and closed a decades-old U.S. diplomatic mission to Palestinians in Jerusalem.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...4dbcf38ba41_story.html?utm_term=.1be61f130801

Kongressin komitea sai tietoja yksityisen sähköpostin käytöstä Valkoisen talon virallisissa tehtävissä, Jared Kushnerin ja Ivanka Trumpin lisäksi ainakin Steve Bannon ja K.T.McFarland harrastivat samaa. Kushner lisäksi käytti WhatsAppia virallisissa tehtävissä myös ulkomaisten kontaktien kanssa. Kushnerin asianaja ei osannut sanoa onko Kushner käyttänyt WhatsAppia salaisten tietojen välittämisessä eikä myöskään osannut sanoa onko Kushner saanut luvan WhatsAppin käyttöön virallisissa tehtävissä.
The chairman of the House Oversight and Reform Committee revealed information on Thursday that he said showed that Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner used private email accounts and a publicly available messaging service for official White House business in a way that possibly violated federal records laws.

A lawyer for Ms. Trump, President Trump’s daughter, and Mr. Kushner, the president’s son-in-law and senior adviser, told the committee late last year that in addition to a private email account, Mr. Kushner uses an unofficial encrypted messaging service, WhatsApp, for official White House business, Representative Elijah E. Cummings of Maryland, the committee’s chairman, revealed. That business includes foreign contacts, the lawyer, Abbe D. Lowell, told the committee.

Mr. Cummings said Mr. Lowell also told the committee that Ms. Trump did not preserve some emails sent to her private account if she did not reply to them.

Democrats have barely been able to contain their frustration at what they see as a dark irony in the findings — and in earlier news media reports about the couple’s use of private email accounts. Mr. Trump made Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while she was secretary of state a central line of attack in his 2016 campaign for president. Even after the F.B.I. declined to charge Mrs. Clinton for her practices and handling of classified information, Republicans in Congress have continued to pick away at the case.

Mr. Lowell could not say if Mr. Kushner had communicated classified information on the messaging service, WhatsApp, telling lawmakers that was “above my pay grade.” He argued that because Mr. Kushner took screenshots of the communications and sent them to his official White House account or the National Security Council, his client was not in violation of federal records laws.

In a letter disclosing the information on Thursday, Mr. Cummings said the finding added urgency to his investigation of possible violations of the Presidential Records Act by members of the Trump administration, including Mr. Kushner and Ms. Trump. He accused the White House of stonewalling his committee on information that it had requested months ago, when Republicans still controlled the House.

“The White House’s failure to provide documents and information is obstructing the committee’s investigation into allegations of violations of federal records laws by White House officials,” Mr. Cummings wrote. He said he would “be forced to consider alternative means to obtain compliance” if documents he requested about White House communications and record keeping were not shared with the committee, an indication he could subpoena them.

Steven Groves, a White House lawyer, said the White House would review Mr. Cummings’s letter and “provide a reasonable response in due course.”

The Oversight Committee first began scrutinizing the use of private communications services at the White House in 2017 amid news media reports that Mr. Kushner had used a private email account for government business and then that Ms. Trump had done the same.

CNN reported in October that Mr. Kushner had communicated with Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, the de facto leader of Saudi Arabia, using WhatsApp. Mr. Lowell confirmed details of Mr. Kushner’s private messaging usage — though not his communications with Prince Mohammed — during a meeting in December with Mr. Cummings and the committee’s chairman at the time, Representative Trey Gowdy, Republican of South Carolina. Asked if Mr. Kushner had been cleared to use the messaging app to communicate with foreign leaders, Mr. Lowell recommended that the lawmakers ask the National Security Council and the White House, Mr. Cummings said.

Mr. Cummings said that after speaking to Mr. Lowell, he believed Ms. Trump could also potentially be in violation of the Presidential Records Act because of her use of a private email account. Specifically, he said Mr. Lowell had told the committee that although Ms. Trump forwards work-related emails received on her personal account to an official government account, she only does so if she responds to the email.

Mr. Cummings’s committee is separately investigating the circumstances under which Mr. Kushner’s received a top-secret security clearance. The New York Times reported last month that Mr. Trump had personally intervened to secure the clearance despite legal and national security concerns raised by his advisers.

Mr. Cummings wrote on Thursday that he had also obtained documents apparently showing that K. T. McFarland had used a personal AOL account for official business while she served as deputy national security adviser and that Stephen K. Bannon had done the same while a White House adviser.

In his letter, Mr. Cummings set an April 4 deadline for the White House to comply with his requests. To what extent the White House Counsel’s Office may agree to cooperate remains to be seen; it has thus far declined to comply with other, unrelated requests by Mr. Cummings.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/21/us/politics/jared-kushner-whatsapp-official-use.html

MAGAbomber Cesar Sayoc myönsi tänään syyllisyytensä ja saa maksimissaan elinkautisen tuomion.
Cesar Sayoc, the Florida man accused of mailing explosive devices to more than a dozen politicians and media figures who have been critical of President Trump, pleaded guilty Thursday in federal court.

Sayoc, 57, was arrested and charged in October after a series of possible explosive devices were sent to former president Barack Obama, former secretary of state Hillary Clinton and the news network CNN, among others. Officials said he sent a total of 16 devices to 13 people across the country.

On Thursday, Sayoc appeared in a Manhattan court room and read from a brief written statement in a quiet, raspy voice. Naming recipients of the packages, Sayoc acknowledged that he had created the devices — using materials that included powder from fireworks — and sent them in the mail.

“I knew these actions were wrong. I’m extremely sorry,” Sayoc said. He briefly lost his composure at one point while speaking, prompting his attorneys to rub his back.

Responding to a question from U.S. District Judge Jed S. Rakoff, Sayoc said: “I was aware of the risk that they would explode.”

Sayoc’s guilty plea had been anticipated since his court docket showed last week that a pretrial conference scheduled for Thursday had been changed to a “plea” hearing. He had previously pleaded not guilty.

An attorney for Sayoc did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Sayoc, who faces a maximum possible sentence of life in prison, is scheduled to be sentenced on Sept. 12.

The string of potentially explosive packages caused panic across the country as they were received or intercepted en route to current and former government officials as well as prominent political donors. The packages were addressed to two former presidents — Obama and Bill Clinton — along with sitting United States senators, the actor Robert De Niro and the billionaire activist George Soros, among others.

All of the targets had criticized Trump, who had apparently become the focus of Sayoc’s intense admiration.

People who knew Sayoc have described his peripatetic existence, saying that he lived for years out of his van while working as a DJ or bouncer at strip clubs. He was charged with a number of crimes over the years, including theft and battery; in one case, he was accused of invoking the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks while threatening the power company.

In court on Thursday, Sayoc responded to questions posed by the judge by saying he had dealt with alcohol issues in the past.

Sayoc’s van became a prominent symbol online after his arrest, adorned with images of Trump and criticisms of Trump’s foes, including several of the individuals who authorities said were targeted by the packages.

After Sayoc was arrested, Trump said he “did not see my face on the van” and acknowledged: “I heard he was a person who preferred me over others.”

Trump and his allies have repeatedly pushed back against the idea that his incendiary rhetoric could be linked to extremist violence, including most recently in the wake of the New Zealand mosque attacks. The suspected attacker there referred to immigrants as “invaders” in a manifesto, similar to the language authorities say a gunman used before opening fire in a Pittsburgh synagogue.

Trump has also used the same wording, including not long after the New Zealand attack. Pressed on the criticisms, Mick Mulvaney, the acting White House chief of staff, said Sunday that it was “absurd” to connect Trump’s statements with the New Zealand manifesto.

“There are folks who just don’t like the president, and everything that goes wrong, they’re going to look for a way to tie that to the president,” Mulvaney said on “Fox News Sunday.”

Federal officials called the wave of potential explosive devices sent out in October 2018 a “domestic terror attack” and accused Sayoc of endangering numerous lives. Prosecutors said Sayoc began searching for the homes of some people targeted as early as last July and continued into the fall. Authorities also continued to recover more devices after Sayoc was arrested.

The first package was found on Oct. 22, a Monday, and the investigation and anxiety only grew as more devices were identified in the days that followed. CNN’s New York offices were evacuated when a package addressed to John Brennan, the former CIA director, was found in the mail room, a situation that played out on live television. Packages were soon found in Florida, Delaware and California.

By that Friday, authorities closed in on Sayoc outside an auto supply store in Plantation, Fla., after finding what Christopher A. Wray, the FBI director, said was a fingerprint on one of the envelopes containing a device. Wray also said there were potential DNA matches connecting Sayoc to some of the devices.

While none of the devices detonated, Wray said they were “not hoax devices.” Authorities said all 16 were similar, describing them as “improvised explosive devices” containing pipe filled with explosive material, wiring and a small clock. Some, they added, also held shards of glass.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...61983b7e0cd_story.html?utm_term=.504ffb3d73ac

No mitä nyt levittelee presidentistä valheellisia/vahvistamattomia dokumentteja fbi:lle ja medialle. Voi miettiä omalle kohdalle miten reagoisi.
Protokolla kaikissa aiemmissa vaaleissa on ollut, että jos vastapuolesta tarjotaan epäilyttävää tietoa, kerrotaan se FBI:lle. Näinhän Trumpin kampanjakin menetteli, kun venäläinen juristi kertoi hänellä olevan likaa Clintonista, ja annettiin ymmärtää hänen toimivan peräti Kremlin prokuralla.

"I love to inform FBI about this"; totesi Don Jr:kin vai miten se meni...

Protokolla kaikissa aiemmissa vaaleissa on ollut, että jos vastapuolesta tarjotaan epäilyttävää tietoa, kerrotaan se FBI:lle. Näinhän Trumpin kampanjakin menetteli, kun venäläinen juristi kertoi hänellä olevan likaa Clintonista, ja annettiin ymmärtää hänen toimivan peräti Kremlin prokuralla.

"I love to inform FBI about this"; totesi Don Jr:kin vai miten se meni...
Tiedotusvälineet ei ole fbi. Juuri näin operaatio mockingbird toimii.

Back