Ukrainan konflikti/sota

Tässä "Iskerian pakolaishallituksen" päämiehen, Ahmed Zakajevan mietteitä:
I just watched an interview with the head of the Ichkerian government abroad, Akhmed Zakayev.
He talked competently about how the whole world has been going towards civilisation, while russia was going in the opposite direction, and that it is now necessary to get rid of russia (as it is now) once and for all. Very interesting, I recommend everyone to watch it👉

I'm also publishing a brief retelling of the most interesting points:

During the interview, Akhmed #Zakayev notes:

During Stalin's deportations, Chechen elders remembered the Tsarist repressions against the Chechen people and said it was not as terrible as what Stalin was doing.

During the first Chechen war, Chechens remembered Stalin's deportations and said it was not as terrible as what Yeltsin was doing.

During the second Chechen war, they said that everything before was not so terrible what Putin's troops were doing.
Russia's current war against Ukraine is even worse than anything before.

This is always the case with Russia, it only gets worse and more brutal.

Zakayev warns Ukraine and the whole world not to listen to the advice of russian lobbyists who are trying to push for negotiations and peace initiatives.

He believes that russia must surrender or be destroyed.
He calls russian people who support the government, the war or do nothing "russianists".

There is another category of russianists in russia who are in favour of preserving russia after the change of putin's regime. They lobby for the interests of russia and the russian Empire without putin himself (
@max_katz
@navalny
, etc.). This category is also a threat to the world.
Zakayev stresses that this dangerous category of russianists, or imperialists, leads to a resurgence of the regime with more subtle forms of brutality.

Ukraine and President Zelensky should not negotiate before russian troops are withdrawn from Ukrainian territory. Zakayev argues, after bitter experience, that no temporary ceasefire can be allowed under any circumstances, only complete capitulation of russia.

He stresses that the goal of the Ukrainians is to win this war, not to allow russia to exist in its current form.

Zakayev also argues that killing putin will solve nothing. A new leader will take his place and history will repeat itself. He is absolutely correct to perceive that a tribunal and conviction of all war criminals is needed. Only such justice will prevent the beginning of a new ruscism.

He compares the situation with the historical guilt of the Germans, arguing that they have become a normal and civilised nation because they have recognised and accepted their mistakes. Similarly, in the author's opinion, the russians should undergo a long period of denazification in order to realise that their actions were crimes and to become a normal nation.
The Free Army of Ichkeria, as well as the Belarusian Kastus Kalinovsky Regiment, the Russian Volunteer Corps and the Legion of Freedom of Russia will return to their homeland to reclaim their land and destroy the russian contagion in their countries (I wish them luck and believe in their victory).

Venäjällä aloitetaan rikostutkinta USA:n senaattori Lindsey Grahamia vastaan russofobisista lausunnoista. Graham sanoi Zelenskille Kiovassa Ukrainan sotilaallisen tukemisen olevan hyvä sijoitus ja venäläisiä kuolee.

Bastrykin instructed to open a criminal case because of the Russophobic statements of Senator Graham​

MOSCOW, May 28. /TASS/. Chairman of the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation Alexander Bastrykin instructed to open a criminal case on the fact of Russophobic statements by US Senator Lindsey Graham. This was reported in the official Telegram channel of the RF IC on Sunday.

Earlier in a meeting with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, Senator Graham said that the death of Russians during the conflict in Ukraine is Washington's "best investment".

"Chairman of the Investigative Committee of Russia A.I. Bastrykin instructed the Main Investigation Department to initiate a criminal case into the statements of the US senator about the murder of Russians," the report says.
https://tass.ru/proisshestviya/17864545

Hyvä video hyvällä tekstityksellä.
Löytyyvarmaan jatkossa helpommin tuolta https://maanpuolustus.net/threads/ukrainan-sodan-videot.8182/page-30#post-1317188

Face to face with the enemy: trench battles of the 3rd OShBr for the "road of life" to Bakhmut

Kiitos linkistä. Erinomainen silmiä avaava pätkä vaikka on näitä tullut katseltua reippaasti. Aina välillä unohtuu sohvalta käsin tämän sodan perustavanlaatuinen luonne. Epäinhimilliset olot kaiken kaikkiaan. Hienosti kyllä jengi vie haavoittuneet pois tuolla paskamudassa kahlaten. Tämä pätkä lienee jo joitakin viikkoja sitten, kun Khromoven mäellä ryssän onnistui ylittää tie. Mutta likvidoitiin toki nopeasti.

Ukrainan mahdolliset reitit vastahyökkäykselle.

Katso liite: 78249
-
Kun katsoo näitä neljää hyökkäysoptioita niin tulee mieleen viideskin:

Hieman pohjoisempana on miehittämätön ja linnoittamaton Ukrainan ja Venäjän raja. Sitä vaan ei saa ylittää koska punainen viiva. Täältä kautta kun koukkaisi etelän suuntaan Ukrainan puolelle...

Tuskin päähyökkäystä tehdään noin kaukaa mutta voisi alkaa kuulua huopatossujen suhinaa kun mennään edes pienellä joukolla Venäläisten pohjoisimpien linjojen selustaan ja katkotaan huoltoyhteyksiä.

Viimeksi muokattu:
Taas räjähdyksiä Berdyanskissa ja Mariupolissa - molemmat Azovinmeren rannan satamakaupunkeja, joista lähtee kummastakin junarata pohjoiseen:

Explosions are reported in occupied #Mariupol and #Berdyansk.

-

Lisää samasta aiheesta:

Activity of Russian air defense was reported in Mariupol and Berdyansk areas.

Allegedly, in Mariupol area, strike was on recreation center "Solnechny" in Yurivka.

https://t.me/mariupolnow/29813

-

Jotain palaa Mariupolissa osuman jälkeen:

Viimeksi muokattu:
Ryan McBeth tiivistys F16 tuomista eduista.

Mielenkiintoisinta oli kuitenkin toteamus lopussa, että Ukrainan kansainvälinen legioona ottaisi nyt vastaan hakemuksia F16 piloteilta ja mekaanikoilta. Niitä on ympäri maailmaa satoja ellei tuhansiakin jos sallitaan muutama vuosi palveluksen päättymisestä. Siinäpä olisi vastaus koulutus ongelmaan.

Mielenkiintoinen analyysi Patrushevin ja Naryshkinin "poliittisista ideoista":

Anything could be a focus of a solid academic research. For me as a political economist and a commentator, both Patrushev, the head of the Security Council, and Naryshkin, the head of the Foreign Intelligence Service, are two evil, strong-willed idiots. Incompetent, ideological, the very embodiment of the Putin's degenerate autocracy. The only reason why they are kept in important position is their loyalty. The main reason they are loyal is that nobody else would ever appoint them to any position of importance. There is no security or intelligence task that they have not failed. Patrushev, to remind, has recently suggested that the US started the war against Russia because they fear the eruption of the Yellowstone volcano. Naryshkin yesterday spoke against Anglo-Saxons making a pact with the devil. I am not making this up and they were not joking.

And here is the promised research.

@MartinKragh1 and @UmlandAndreas analyzed Patrushev's and Naryshkin's "political ideas":

https://martinkragh.com/s/Kragh-Umland-final-version-for-print-corrected.pdf….

It is good, without any irony: next time I use the words "loyal idiots", I could add a reference.

-

Viestin kommenteissa oli lisätty tämä Naryshkinia käsittelevä artikkeli, joka on julkaistu vuosi ennen Venäjän hyökkäystä Ukrainaan:

There was a time when I thought that Naryshkin can hope to be Putin's successor.

I was terribly wrong, but here is the article about him:

Russian President Sergey Naryshkin, or child of warring Russian secret services​

05.02.2021 14:30

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-po...child-of-warring-russian-secret-services.html

Viimeksi muokattu:
Ryan McBeth tiivistys F16 tuomista eduista.

Mielenkiintoisinta oli kuitenkin toteamus lopussa, että Ukrainan kansainvälinen legioona ottaisi nyt vastaan hakemuksia F16 piloteilta ja mekaanikoilta. Niitä on ympäri maailmaa satoja ellei tuhansiakin jos sallitaan muutama vuosi palveluksen päättymisestä. Siinäpä olisi vastaus koulutus ongelmaan.
Piru minut nokkikoon jos ei mekaanikkoja ole koulutettu jo vuoden ajan. Pieninä ryhminä, aktiivisia koneita on heti Ukrainan rajan takanakin. Voi tietysti olla, että ne (mekaanikot) on korvamerkitty Ukrainan ilmavoimille. Tässä saattaa taas olla konsti kakkonen tuloillaan. F-16 operoikin kansainvälinen prikaati tms. 😁

Nikolskessa väitetysti osuttu tukikohtaan ja olisi kuolleita - ei tietoa tarkoitetaanko näitä tuoreimpia iskuja vai aikaisempia:

Reports of a succesful RU base strike in #Nikolske.

Viitatun twiitin tekstin käännös:

They write from the south

"Good news: In Nikolsky, they hit the Military Commissariat. There is confirmation for 200."

Lopun alku on alkanut ryssällä. wankerit, joita ei muutenkaan kiinnosta kuin ruplat, ovat häipymässä takavasemmalle, ilmeisesti tukeakseen suurta kokkiansa vallankaappaustouhuissaan, kunhan tarpeeksi maksetaan ja armahdetaan entisistä murha ym tuomioistaan. Virallinen armeija taas on vailla huoltoa, ja ennenkaikkea motivaatiota muutenkaan tapattaa itseänsä jonkin putainin päähänpinttymien takia.

Andrew Perpetuan tuore ketju listaa tuoreimpia tapahtumia, hän kirjoittaa että paljon uutisia viime minuuttien aikana (ketjussa on karttakuvat eri paikkojen sijainnille, lainaan alle pelkästään tekstit):

Lot of news in the past few minutes.

In Mariupol, air defense located near Staryi Krym shot at something near Alaska.

At least 6 volleys of anti aircraft missiles were fired around mariupol. Including at least 1 volley in each of Staryi Krym (noted above), Mangush, and Nikolske. Unconfirmed reports of strikes on Nikolske

Report of a fire in Uzruf.

Reports of a strike in Yurivka

Air defense active in Beryansk.

Reports of explosions in Novopetrivka.

Reports of explosions in Komysh-Zorya

Report of explosion in Volnovakha

Ambulances in Mariupol.

-

Hänen ensimmäisessä viestissään näkyvä kartta sisältää jokaisen yllä mainitun iskun sijainnin. Kiehtovasti valtaosa osunut "etelän rantatien" varrelle ja pohjoisemmat tärkeisiin solmukohtiin. Kaksi pohjoisinta puolestaan ovat sen itä-länsi -suuntaisen junaradan varrella (kartassa ei näy Volnovakhaa, mutta sinnekin isketty ja se on junaradan varressa idempänä):

1685298364124.png

Perpetua kuullut huhuja myös iskuista näissä paikoissa, mutta on toistaiseksi epäilevä:

Unconfirmed strikes on Andrivka and Novotroitske. I made them purple because I've only seen one source mention it. If I cant find more news later Im going to delete them.

1685298677612.png

Mielenkiintoinen analyysi Patrushevin ja Naryshkinin "poliittisista ideoista":

Anything could be a focus of a solid academic research. For me as a political economist and a commentator, both Patrushev, the head of the Security Council, and Naryshkin, the head of the Foreign Intelligence Service, are two evil, strong-willed idiots. Incompetent, ideological, the very embodiment of the Putin's degenerate autocracy. The only reason why they are kept in important position is their loyalty. The main reason they are loyal is that nobody else would ever appoint them to any position of importance. There is no security or intelligence task that they have not failed. Patrushev, to remind, has recently suggested that the US started the war against Russia because they fear the eruption of the Yellowstone volcano. Naryshkin yesterday spoke against Anglo-Saxons making a pact with the devil. I am not making this up and they were not joking.And here is the promised research.

@MartinKragh1 and @UmlandAndreas analyzed Patrushev's and Naryshkin's "political ideas":

https://martinkragh.com/s/Kragh-Umland-final-version-for-print-corrected.pdf….

It is good, without any irony: next time I use the words "loyal idiots", I could add a reference.

-

Viestin kommenteissa oli lisätty tämä Naryshkinia käsittelevä artikkeli, joka on julkaistu vuosi ennen Venäjän hyökkäystä Ukrainaan:

There was a time when I thought that Naryshkin can hope to be Putin's successor.

I was terribly wrong, but here is the article about him:

Russian President Sergey Naryshkin, or child of warring Russian secret services​

05.02.2021 14:30

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-po...child-of-warring-russian-secret-services.html
Muistuupa taas mieleen nämä valtakunnankansleri Oxenstiernan sanat: ”Poikani, kunpa tietäisit, miten vähällä järjellä tätä maailmaa hallitaan.” , mutta kyllä tässä käy ihan kylmät väreet, sillä nämä kaksi idioottia sen kolmannen ohella ovat todellakin vaarallisia ja täysin edesvastuuttomia omien harhaisten kuvitelmien ja fantasioiden sokeuttamia.

Back