Ukrainan konflikti/sota

Yhen ruskitrollitilin mielestä hyvä juttu vaan että Venäjä ampuu omia koneita alas
Katso liite: 93448
no helkatti, nyt olen minäkn samaa mieltä, ihan turhaan Ukrainaa tähän sekoitetaan koska voisi tätä mestari strategiaa toteuttaa ihan mahtavasti kotimaisin kätösinkin omalla tontilla ilmatteeks :ROFLMAO:

Lisää hauskaa arvuuteltavaa. Theiner kertoo kuulleensa, että tämä 1 kpl A50 oli enää naapurilla toimintakunnossa..

Suuri osa Venäjän ihan arkisesta ilmatilan valvonnasta on näiden tutkavalvontakoneiden varassa, koska maahan sijoitettuja tutkia ei ole läheskään tarpeeksi valvomaan kaikkia alueita. Eli jos tutkavalvontakoneet loppuvat, niin melko iso osa Venäjän ilmatilasta muuttuu sellaiseksi, että siellä pystyy hääräämään kuka vaan ilman suurempaa pelkoa kiinnijäämisestä.

Tuossa on kyllä pointti. Ehkä massamaisten panssarihyökkäyksien toteuttaminen on dronejen myötä mennyt rajustikin hankalammaksi. Mitään et pysty tekemään salassa, yllätysmomentteja ei ole. Itsemurhadronet vaanivat joukolla ja toiset johtavat tulta.

Ja taktinen etu tuossa dronen ja takin yhteistyössä varmasti on. Periaatteessa dronea käytetään tiedustelijana ja spotterina/tulenjohtajana tankille. Tankki voi aika huoletta ajaa tasalle x kun dronesta on annettu tieto, että vihollista ei ole. Pitäisikö jokaisella panssarilla olla taistelijaparina drone?
Mielestäni paras hyöty tankeista saadaan noissa ukrainan olosuhteissa, kun tankeja käytetään taitavasti yhteistoiminnassa dronejen ja FPV-dronejen kanssa. Miten tuon tilannetietoisuuden saisi parhaiten välitettyä tankien miehistöille on vaikeus. Taitavissa käsissä tuolla tankkien ja dronejen yhteistyöllä varmasti saadaa paras teho mitattua ulos tankeista.

Puolalainen Dawid Kamizela yrittää hakea tähän tapaukseen jotain tolkkua:

Let's try to summarize what we know (and we know little and mainly based on the video below).

- at least one large military machine (flares) and possibly two (explosion outside the center of the frame) were shot down over the city of Yeysk, located approximately 220 km from the front line.

- the crew of this machine KNEW that "something" wanted to kill it, this is evidenced by the thrown flares (and probably along with them, invisible dipoles)

What does this tell us?

The fact that this machine had to be "pinned down"/irradiated with a radar beam, and not just any radar beam, but one with dangerous characteristics

What I'm getting at is that no one will make panicky movements and run away while being radiated by the long-range air surveillance radar, no, it must have been a surprising emission on appropriately short wavelengths (X) which is the "signature" of the fire control/seeker radar

This significantly narrows down the group of suspects:

- ground system with a powerful fire control radar and long-range surface-to-air missiles (Standard SM-2/SM-6? Or some other missile modified and guided on a "gliding" trajectory, but which one?)

- a plane, but again, with a very very far-flying "arrow" (i.e. SM-2, ESSM, Meteor?) so as not to be not only detected but also intercepted by the Russian air patrol on the Su-35/MiG-31.

Possible, but the level of complexity is higher compared to the land-based option. Where can I get accurate and up-to-date information about the location of the A-50 that will be transmitted to the missile just before launch?

On-board radar is useless at such a distance, how to transmit qualitative information from the ground?

I consider the options above to be the most likely. The third one that I would have laughed at recently... is a stealth plane.

Not F-22 or F-35... but in some abstract crazy scenario, an "obsolete" F-117 with AMRAAM/Meteor and radar on board?

I give her a solid 2%

1708719705233.png

Viimeksi muokattu:
Puolalainen Dawid Kamizela yrittää hakea tähän tapaukseen jotain tolkkua:

Let's try to summarize what we know (and we know little and mainly based on the video below).

- at least one large military machine (flares) and possibly two (explosion outside the center of the frame) were shot down over the city of Yeysk, located approximately 220 km from the front line.

- the crew of this machine KNEW that "something" wanted to kill it, this is evidenced by the thrown flares (and probably along with them, invisible dipoles)

What does this tell us?

The fact that this machine had to be "pinned down"/irradiated with a radar beam, and not just any radar beam, but one with dangerous characteristics

What I'm getting at is that no one will make panicky movements and run away while being radiated by the long-range air surveillance radar, no, it must have been a surprising emission on appropriately short wavelengths (X) which is the "signature" of the fire control/seeker radar

This significantly narrows down the group of suspects:

- ground system with a powerful fire control radar and long-range surface-to-air missiles (Standard SM-2/SM-6? Or some other missile modified and guided on a "gliding" trajectory, but which one?)

- a plane, but again, with a very very far-flying "arrow" (i.e. SM-2, ESSM, Meteor?) so as not to be not only detected but also intercepted by the Russian air patrol on the Su-35/MiG-31.

Possible, but the level of complexity is higher compared to the land-based option. Where can I get accurate and up-to-date information about the location of the A-50 that will be transmitted to the missile just before launch?

On-board radar is useless at such a distance, how to transmit qualitative information from the ground?

I consider the options above to be the most likely. The third one that I would have laughed at recently... is a stealth plane.

Not F-22 or F-35... but in some abstract crazy scenario, an "obsolete" F-117 with AMRAAM/Meteor and radar on board?

I give her a solid 2%
Katso liite: 93450

No edes minä en olisi päätynyt Nighthawkiin :ROFLMAO:

Sama video. Saattaa olla se toinen kone, joka tippui. Il-76?

1 hölmö taas nojatuolista huutelee, Videosta pääteltynä mutulla ei ihan taida mittasuhteet täsmätä suhteessa aitoon vehkeeseen tai sitten olen liian A-50 tonttiin humussa, sitä en tiedä mikä ryssän suristin tuossa esiintyy mutta kaveri tepastelee raadon ympärillä ja jossain kohtaa osa kinttuakin vilahtaa eikä nyt kyllä mitenkään täsmää mun tajuntaan mitkään hahmoteltavissa olevat mittasuhteet tai sitten tuo Il-76 on olettamaani paljon pienempi (salaista käkisalmen häivetekniikkaa ?)

noh täältä ja tähän taas tällä kertaa, jatkakaa

Muoks. noh missileman kyllä todisti pari viestiä aiemmin ajatukseni ihan pölöiksi, eipä tullut tuo pyrstön osa erillisenä edes mieleeni, Kiitos valistuksesta / en jaksa poistaa koko viestiäni pikku häpeästä huolimatta

1708721554570.png

Viimeksi muokattu:
Panssarivaunuista paljon tietävä Chung-Tzu kertoi arvionsa Ukrainan varastovaunujen määrästä (aihioiden määrä toki, koska kaikki eivät välttämättä ole aktivoitavissa - sama juttu kuin ryssällä siis):

Still relying on The Military Balance, are we?

It's also complete bullshit.

1708720993050.png

1708721039715.png

1708720980581.png

1708721058703.png

I can tell you what they officially had in service at the start of the war: 723 (85 of which were Bulats)

1574 - 40 export - 723 in service would leave around 800 in storage/training at the start of 2014.

Officially acknowledged permanent losses (2014-2016): 79. LostArmour claims: 169 destroyed + 22 captured.

So the reserve of tanks left would be between 600-700.

Some of the losses were probably T-64As, known to have been used in combat, as well as T-72s, which began appearing at the end of 2014.

1708720828467.png

T-64A and T-64B are mostly identical hull-wise, so that would include another 750-800 hulls that can potentially be reused

-

Hän selventää näkemystään Military Balancen osalta, häneltä kysyttiin näin: Tzu this is in your wheelhouse how far off is Military Balance?

Johon Chung-Tzu vastasi näin: In storage, we can estimate based on losses + pre-2014 figures: ~600-800 T-64Bs, 800 T-64As, 400 T-72s in storage = 1,800-2,000, some of which have been returned to service since 2014

Johon alkuperäinen kommentoija vastasi näin: Thanks I know Military Balance is a lazy man's tool, that has no basis in reality.

Johon Chung-Tzu vastasi näin: They're mostly just guessing, which is as good as it gets for somewhere like Somalia, but for some countries like Ukraine or Russia there is enough information out there if you are willing to look.

Mielestäni paras hyöty tankeista saadaan noissa ukrainan olosuhteissa, kun tankeja käytetään taitavasti yhteistoiminnassa dronejen ja FPV-dronejen kanssa. Miten tuon tilannetietoisuuden saisi parhaiten välitettyä tankien miehistöille on vaikeus. Taitavissa käsissä tuolla tankkien ja dronejen yhteistyöllä varmasti saadaa paras teho mitattua ulos tankeista.
Moro.

Mutta miinat tuovat kyllä melkoisen kulmakertoimen. Mielestäni tämä droneaika tarvitsee vielä aikaa ja paljon analyysejä. Homma on muuttunut ihan täysin.

Markkinat ennakoivat että jenkkien tänään julkaistava pakoitepaketti tulee vaikuttamaan, toivotaan että osuu isosti.

Katso liite: 93421

Ja sieltä:

US targets Russia with more than 500 new sanctions​

These include measures against Russia's main card payment system, financial and military institutions, and officials involved in Navalny's imprisonment.
The EU has also announced new sanctions on access to military technology.
The newly-announced US measures also include nearly 100 firms and individuals which will also face export restrictions.

Others target the state-owned operator of Mir, Russia's main payment system, which has become more prominent since Visa and Mastercard suspended their services there.

----------

laaja-alainen paketti maksuliikenteen eristämiseksi muusta maailmasta ja tilkitään muutamia reikiä sotilasmateriaalin osalta. Lisäksi henkilöpakotteita niille, jotka ovat olleet tavalla tai toisella osallisia Navalnyn kohtelussa.

Viimeksi muokattu:
Katon tuota sanoman kolmetuntista Ukraina- tilaisuutta IS:n sivuilta. Hyvä kuunnella Paanasta kun sanoo kyllä ihan suoraan miten asiat on.

Back