Pakolaisuus

Ei Suomi ole kaukana markkinoista, alkakaa myymään Venäjälle ja lopettakaa kuurupiilon leikkiminen EU:n kanssa Venäjää vastaan. Mikään Nato ei kuulu tänne eikä tähän kuvioon tietenkään! EU hajoaa joka tapauksessa, Venäjä ei hajoa koskaan!
Jep. Eurooppa kriisiytyy vuosikymmenestä toiseen. Hehheh, pakolaiskriisi jota vielä tolvanat toivovat tänne. Helppo tosin päättäjien huudella kun turvallisuus on taattu. Suomen ei välttämättä kannata ajatella että meidän kannattaa nuoleskella Saksaa ja EU:ta jokaisessa asiassa, luullen että nyt luodaan se todellinen (vähintään) tuhat vuotinen valtakunta. Siitä on huonoja kokemuksia kun ollaan Saksan kanssa ryhdytty russofobiseksi.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...be-sacrificed-at-the-alter-of-mass-migration/

EUROPE’S RAPE EPIDEMIC: WESTERN WOMEN WILL BE SACRIFICED AT THE ALTAR OF MASS MIGRATION

by ANNE-MARIE WATERS 6 Oct 2015
About 20 years ago I lived in the Netherlands. Amsterdam to be precise. I don’t know if it is still the same but finding decent affordable accommodation in Amsterdam is an onerous task – especially when you are on a budget, as I was. After some difficulty, I did find a fairly decent flat, but I left it, in the middle of the night, with my rucksack and all my possessions, because my landlord did not understand, nor did he want to accept, that I wasn’t interested in a sexual relationship with him.
Fast forward eight months or so, and I am living in a new flat with a female friend of mine. Late one night, while my friend and I were sitting talking in her room, someone let himself in. He immediately decided to take his trousers off and walk in to the bedroom with a stupid “entitled” grin on his face. We left the flat, there and then, with our rucksacks and all our possessions. So, twice within a year I had to leave the place I lived because of nasty little men who thought they had every right to treat women as if we owe them sex.

In both cases, the landlords were Moroccan immigrants who had not long been living in Holland. On a separate occasion, a taxi driver drove past several times while I was walking with a friend in central Amsterdam. He threw a rather grim present out the window at us. It didn’t hit us.

Much more recently, I travelled from Copenhagen to Malmo by train. Only moments after the train entered Swedish territory, I was witness to what I can only assume to be representative of the new Sweden: a young blonde woman was jogging and had the misfortune of passing a group of men (I have been heavily criticised for describing them as “Middle Eastern-looking men” but that is what they were) who proceeded immediately to harass her – blocking her way, shouting, grabbing their genitals. Soon afterwards, in the centre of Malmo, I was treated to a “pro-Palestinian” rally which I have no doubt at all was attended by many a Jew-hating Islamist, as is common in the new Sweden.

Readers will be more than aware that Sweden has become Europe’s rape capital. Its government has blamed this on everything from increased reporting to the internet to the weather. Norway and Denmark also have some rather alarming rates of rape, but those countries are more readily willing to admit the cause.

In Norway, recent statistics revealed that 100 per cent of violent street-rapes committed in the capital city of Oslo were committed by “non-western” immigrants. It’s a similar story in Denmark, where the majority of rapes are committed by immigrants, usually Muslim.

In England, it’s been rape after rape – tens of thousands of young British girls are brutalised, tortured, beaten and raped by organised gangs comprised almost exclusively of Muslims. And now we have Germany. When Chancellor Merkel threw open the doors of her country to hundreds of thousands of migrants from the Middle East and Africa, she opened the door to the rape of German women.

Rape and sexual assault (as well as forced prostitution) is rampant within the refugee camps in Germany, and it has spilled out to the nearby towns. Rape in Germany has already been described as an “epidemic” and one that the German authorities, and media, are keeping rather quiet about. The reality is that German authorities, who know that many of these asylum seekers are rapists, will allow those men to live freely among German women – they have decided to allow German women to be raped, just like authorities all across Europe.

Women of Europe must understand what is happening here. This is not Page Three, or aCarry On film sexist joke (for the record, I wouldn’t be without my Carry On collection); this is a truly brutal hatred of women that demands we are slaves and absolutely believes it has the right to rape women who don’t submit. The men think of women this way because that is where they come from, that is what they know.

Reports reveal that the bulk of “asylum seekers” now piling in to Europe are from countries including Pakistan, Somalia, Afghanistan, and other places where women are treated appallingly as a matter of course. It’s not the “extreme fringe” or a “tiny minority”; it is the norm, the mainstream, and the law of the land.

It’s true, women are abused everywhere, but in most countries it’s against the law. In Islamic states, it is the law.

Many of the men on their way to Europe were raised, as in Pakistan, to believe that a woman who isn’t all-but invisible is asking to be raped. On the legal books in Pakistan, a woman can be stoned to death for being a victim of rape. What on earth do we expect from the bulk of men who grow up under these rules? How will they view women, and rape? And what on earth do we expect to happen when they come en masse to Europe? They will suddenly become feminists en route? No, they bring this misogyny with them, and it’s a misogyny that Europe’s women are about to become very familiar with. Migrants leave behind many things when they leave their country. Their beliefs are not among them.

In a letter to the German government, women’s rights activists described how some men in refugee camps “regard women as their inferior and treat unaccompanied women as “fair game”.

Our leaders are now allowing men from violent misogynistic cultures, where women are stoned to death for being raped, to come to Europe in massive numbers. They’re allowing known rapists to mingle freely with European women. They know what this will mean for our safety, but they do it anyway. A Swedish lawyer recently explained exactly why this is.

Following the brutal rape of a dying woman in Stockholm, the prosecution did not attempt to deport the rapist and claimed that this Somali citizen could not be removed because he would present a danger to the women of his home country. It mattered not a jot the danger he presented to Swedish women, because in the new Europe, Europeans matter far less than migrants. Ingrid Carlqvist wrote recently: “the destitute Swedish senior citizen must choose between paying 100,000 kronor ($12,000) to get new teeth or living toothless, a person who does not even have the right to stay in Sweden can get his teeth fixed for 50 kronor ($6)”. In Germany, property has been confiscated from German citizens to be handed over to migrants. According to Carlqvist, this is on the cards in Sweden as well.

In response to the rape epidemic, European authorities have decided to follow the Islamic way entirely; they’ve decided to place restrictions on the freedoms of their own women, rather than the freedoms of known rapists. In Germany, women were advised not to travel to and from the train station unaccompanied.

So there you have it, the removal of a woman’s most basic freedom – the freedom to go about her business in safety – is the German authorities’ solution to rape. Young girls have been told not to wear shorts in another German town, because this might lead to misunderstandings (“misunderstanding” is Newspeak for rape in progressive modern Germany).

So it is the girls who have their freedoms removed, and the emphasis is placed on theirbehaviour, while rapists are permitted to run free. This is only the start. Will girls be prevented from playing sports to avoid “misunderstandings”? Just how much freedom are our leaders going to give away to appease Muslim men? We’ve already handed over free speech, now it’s time to hand over women’s freedom.

It should come as no surprise that free speech has disappeared in Europe as the Muslim population has grown.

We know about the shootings, and the stabbings, the politicians on the run, and the forbidden cartoons, but now Angela Merkel wants to prevent us from expressing any negative view of her suicidal immigration policy. We found out recently that the Chancellor has had a quiet word in the ear of Mark Zuckerberg about keeping that dreadful racist disapproval far away from the pages of Facebook.

You’ve got to wonder – why on earth would Europe’s leaders do this to their own people? What is causing this?

Some have told me it is stupidity, short-sightedness, or even insanity, but it isn’t – it’s hatred.

This is all part of a broad-ranging, virulent, and vicious hatred of the West, and of Western people (especially white Western people).

The Western world is dominated by leaders who despise its history and its heritage and are determined to bring an end to its power. They wish to extinguish Western culture, and opening the borders is a hell of a good start.

Merkel recognised that she was changing Germany beyond all recognition and that the Germany we know today will not exist for much longer. Much worse is that she considers this a positive thing. What does that tell us about her attitude towards the country she leads? The same can be said for the Swedes, who have leaders who praise the way of life of immigrants (regardless of the misogyny etc.), while telling native Swedes that they don’t even have a way of life.

The West is being disarmed – to demolish our cultures, our leaders are persuading us that there is nothing within them that is worthy of defence. Our identity is expendable.

Examples of attacks on European or Western identity are too numerous to mention.

There is also vast inconsistency with regard to national or ethnic identity. Just look at the difference in how the Left – which is behind all of this – views nationalism. Scottish nationalism here in Britain is applauded by the Left, as is Welsh and Irish, but English nationalism – however mild – must be suffocated at birth (even flying the English flag can be controversial in England). Thus we know that the Left is not against national identityper se, just when the big Western powers are involved.

Jamaica recently demanded that the British pay them billions of pounds in compensation for slavery. But what about slavery today? Why not focus on that? Furthermore, why just the West? Why not hold to account the Islamic countries which also traded in slaves for centuries (and some still do today)? What about the black Africans who colluded in the Atlantic slave trade, selling off their own people? Will Jamaica be claiming reparation from them? No, because this isn’t about slavery at all, it’s about attacking Western powers, for which they’ll get an enormous helping hand from the Left.

The biggest problem we’ve got is that our leaders are of the same bent, and believe that the West, and only the West, deserves to be perpetually punished for its past crimes.

In stark contrast to today’s culturally suicidal politicians, I believe strongly that the Swedish government, the German government, and the British government ought to unequivocally and without reluctance put the best interests of their own people first – that means keeping rapists out, as well as refusing entry to those who violently threaten our right to speak. This isn’t because I think Westerners are entitled to more protection than other people. Contrary to what my enemies would love to believe, I do actually care about women in the most misogynistic countries in the world, but we do nothing to advance the cause of women’s rights globally by destroying the rights of Western women – quite the opposite in fact.

The reason a government ought to put its own people first gets right to the heart of nation-state democracy; the duty owed by the elected to the elector. Politicians should answer to those who elect them – it is the purpose of the vote. This is something the Left rejects of course because it rejects the freedom (specifically the market freedom) that nation-state democracy inevitably constructs, and sadly the Left is now calling the shots.

Make no mistake, Westerners are about to be made to suffer, and the reason is that our leaders fully believe that we deserve to.

Yhtäkkiä kaikki ammatit ovatkin sellaisia että niitä kielitaidoton jostain käenpepusta oppii tuosta vaan vartin vartalonkieliopastuksella. Hello Firas, teörs ö träktör, massikka ju nou, määseyföögysön, brmm brmm juu gou nau kyntämään vit it, plauvin u nou, plau, pull plau ees taas ... plauing ... jees gou draiv vit massikka put plau daun in tö päiste ju nou päiste, hedländ, draiv tu ti atör said ohv tö fiild, lift plau, törn öraund, drop plau daun, draiv päk, rinse änt ripiit. Wot? Play. Massika. Draiv. Rimempö tö juus tö hydraalik to törn tö plau in tö hedländ pikoos its ö rivöösipl plau. Hydraalik. Tis vipu hiör, pull tis levör in tö hedländ. Juu andörständ nau vot juu tuu? Comprendre? Capiche? .. Nou ... no kele halo noita puita.

Varmaan haluan tphakijan myös postin ketjuun katsomaan olenko tilannut Verkkokaupasta jotain kivaa tphakijalle.

ttu mistä näitä "hyviä" ideoita oikein sikiää.
Mahtaako moiset suorittavat työt olla heidän mieleen. Mutta ei hätää. Koneinsinöörit menee Valtralle suunnittelemaan traktoreita.

Ne joilla on oikeaa taistelukokemusta menee PV:lle opetustehtäviin. Loput kulttuuriministeriöön suunnittelemaan kulttuurin rikastumista.

Varovasti, saat banaanin uskonrauhan rikkomisesta, tai jotain.
Oli varmaan tarkoitettu vitsillä mutta minä vastasin tosissani. Jos maataloushommiin lähtee niin paskanluonti on edessä. Ei onnistu, että mamu viedään keskelle peltoa traktorin rattiin ja kerrotaan että ajele tässä ympyrää. Sitten niinkuin leikittäisiin että tämä olisi ollut töissä.

Meillä on rajallinen määrä marjapensaita sekä nurmikoita ja vielä rajallisempi määrä rahaa palkata ihmisiä keräämään marjoja ja ajamaan nurmikoita. Siitä tulisi nuorten ja tp-hakijoiden välistä 0-summapeliä.

Jep. Myytti valtavasta määrästä koulutusta (ja kielitaitoa) vaatimattomasta mekaanisesta työstä, joka jää tekemättä koska "suomalaisille ei kelpaa" on myytti jo nyt ja tulee olemaan sitä tulevaisuudessa vielä enemmän. Vanhustenhoitoon ei tämä räjähtänyt maahanmuuttotilanne tuo yhtään mitään helpotusta, se kun vaatii tietynlaista luonnetta mutta myös kielitaitoa JA koulutusta.

Oli varmaan tarkoitettu vitsillä mutta minä vastasin tosissani. Jos maataloushommiin lähtee niin paskanluonti on edessä. Ei onnistu, että mamu viedään keskelle peltoa traktorin rattiin ja kerrotaan että ajele tässä ympyrää. Sitten niinkuin leikittäisiin että tämä olisi ollut töissä.

Niin, sillä on ennemmin negatiivinen vaikutus talouteen jos käytännössä pitää järjestellä turvapaikanhakijalle joku valmiiksi osin pureskeltu, hermeettisesti eristetty "homma" jonka sitten suostuu tekemään. Tällöin saadaan Ylelle uusi juttu turvapaikanhakijoiden Suomen pelastavasta vaikutuksesta (saa se Närpiön aasilaispoimijoiden juttu mennä ansaitulle eläkkeelle) mutta käytännössä sopivan homman järjestely on vienyt kantaväen aikaa paljon enemmän kuin mitä hyötyä itse homman suorittamisesta on. Toki joukossa on myös joitakin ihan tekijämiehiä mutta ilmeisesti Saksassakin on jo todettu että se on tästä viimeisimmästä aallosta pieni vähemmistö.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...be-sacrificed-at-the-alter-of-mass-migration/

EUROPE’S RAPE EPIDEMIC: WESTERN WOMEN WILL BE SACRIFICED AT THE ALTAR OF MASS MIGRATION

by ANNE-MARIE WATERS 6 Oct 2015
About 20 years ago I lived in the Netherlands. Amsterdam to be precise. I don’t know if it is still the same but finding decent affordable accommodation in Amsterdam is an onerous task – especially when you are on a budget, as I was. After some difficulty, I did find a fairly decent flat, but I left it, in the middle of the night, with my rucksack and all my possessions, because my landlord did not understand, nor did he want to accept, that I wasn’t interested in a sexual relationship with him.
Fast forward eight months or so, and I am living in a new flat with a female friend of mine. Late one night, while my friend and I were sitting talking in her room, someone let himself in. He immediately decided to take his trousers off and walk in to the bedroom with a stupid “entitled” grin on his face. We left the flat, there and then, with our rucksacks and all our possessions. So, twice within a year I had to leave the place I lived because of nasty little men who thought they had every right to treat women as if we owe them sex.

In both cases, the landlords were Moroccan immigrants who had not long been living in Holland. On a separate occasion, a taxi driver drove past several times while I was walking with a friend in central Amsterdam. He threw a rather grim present out the window at us. It didn’t hit us.

Much more recently, I travelled from Copenhagen to Malmo by train. Only moments after the train entered Swedish territory, I was witness to what I can only assume to be representative of the new Sweden: a young blonde woman was jogging and had the misfortune of passing a group of men (I have been heavily criticised for describing them as “Middle Eastern-looking men” but that is what they were) who proceeded immediately to harass her – blocking her way, shouting, grabbing their genitals. Soon afterwards, in the centre of Malmo, I was treated to a “pro-Palestinian” rally which I have no doubt at all was attended by many a Jew-hating Islamist, as is common in the new Sweden.

Readers will be more than aware that Sweden has become Europe’s rape capital. Its government has blamed this on everything from increased reporting to the internet to the weather. Norway and Denmark also have some rather alarming rates of rape, but those countries are more readily willing to admit the cause.

In Norway, recent statistics revealed that 100 per cent of violent street-rapes committed in the capital city of Oslo were committed by “non-western” immigrants. It’s a similar story in Denmark, where the majority of rapes are committed by immigrants, usually Muslim.

In England, it’s been rape after rape – tens of thousands of young British girls are brutalised, tortured, beaten and raped by organised gangs comprised almost exclusively of Muslims. And now we have Germany. When Chancellor Merkel threw open the doors of her country to hundreds of thousands of migrants from the Middle East and Africa, she opened the door to the rape of German women.

Rape and sexual assault (as well as forced prostitution) is rampant within the refugee camps in Germany, and it has spilled out to the nearby towns. Rape in Germany has already been described as an “epidemic” and one that the German authorities, and media, are keeping rather quiet about. The reality is that German authorities, who know that many of these asylum seekers are rapists, will allow those men to live freely among German women – they have decided to allow German women to be raped, just like authorities all across Europe.

Women of Europe must understand what is happening here. This is not Page Three, or aCarry On film sexist joke (for the record, I wouldn’t be without my Carry On collection); this is a truly brutal hatred of women that demands we are slaves and absolutely believes it has the right to rape women who don’t submit. The men think of women this way because that is where they come from, that is what they know.

Reports reveal that the bulk of “asylum seekers” now piling in to Europe are from countries including Pakistan, Somalia, Afghanistan, and other places where women are treated appallingly as a matter of course. It’s not the “extreme fringe” or a “tiny minority”; it is the norm, the mainstream, and the law of the land.

It’s true, women are abused everywhere, but in most countries it’s against the law. In Islamic states, it is the law.

Many of the men on their way to Europe were raised, as in Pakistan, to believe that a woman who isn’t all-but invisible is asking to be raped. On the legal books in Pakistan, a woman can be stoned to death for being a victim of rape. What on earth do we expect from the bulk of men who grow up under these rules? How will they view women, and rape? And what on earth do we expect to happen when they come en masse to Europe? They will suddenly become feminists en route? No, they bring this misogyny with them, and it’s a misogyny that Europe’s women are about to become very familiar with. Migrants leave behind many things when they leave their country. Their beliefs are not among them.

In a letter to the German government, women’s rights activists described how some men in refugee camps “regard women as their inferior and treat unaccompanied women as “fair game”.

Our leaders are now allowing men from violent misogynistic cultures, where women are stoned to death for being raped, to come to Europe in massive numbers. They’re allowing known rapists to mingle freely with European women. They know what this will mean for our safety, but they do it anyway. A Swedish lawyer recently explained exactly why this is.

Following the brutal rape of a dying woman in Stockholm, the prosecution did not attempt to deport the rapist and claimed that this Somali citizen could not be removed because he would present a danger to the women of his home country. It mattered not a jot the danger he presented to Swedish women, because in the new Europe, Europeans matter far less than migrants. Ingrid Carlqvist wrote recently: “the destitute Swedish senior citizen must choose between paying 100,000 kronor ($12,000) to get new teeth or living toothless, a person who does not even have the right to stay in Sweden can get his teeth fixed for 50 kronor ($6)”. In Germany, property has been confiscated from German citizens to be handed over to migrants. According to Carlqvist, this is on the cards in Sweden as well.

In response to the rape epidemic, European authorities have decided to follow the Islamic way entirely; they’ve decided to place restrictions on the freedoms of their own women, rather than the freedoms of known rapists. In Germany, women were advised not to travel to and from the train station unaccompanied.

So there you have it, the removal of a woman’s most basic freedom – the freedom to go about her business in safety – is the German authorities’ solution to rape. Young girls have been told not to wear shorts in another German town, because this might lead to misunderstandings (“misunderstanding” is Newspeak for rape in progressive modern Germany).

So it is the girls who have their freedoms removed, and the emphasis is placed on theirbehaviour, while rapists are permitted to run free. This is only the start. Will girls be prevented from playing sports to avoid “misunderstandings”? Just how much freedom are our leaders going to give away to appease Muslim men? We’ve already handed over free speech, now it’s time to hand over women’s freedom.

It should come as no surprise that free speech has disappeared in Europe as the Muslim population has grown.

We know about the shootings, and the stabbings, the politicians on the run, and the forbidden cartoons, but now Angela Merkel wants to prevent us from expressing any negative view of her suicidal immigration policy. We found out recently that the Chancellor has had a quiet word in the ear of Mark Zuckerberg about keeping that dreadful racist disapproval far away from the pages of Facebook.

You’ve got to wonder – why on earth would Europe’s leaders do this to their own people? What is causing this?

Some have told me it is stupidity, short-sightedness, or even insanity, but it isn’t – it’s hatred.

This is all part of a broad-ranging, virulent, and vicious hatred of the West, and of Western people (especially white Western people).

The Western world is dominated by leaders who despise its history and its heritage and are determined to bring an end to its power. They wish to extinguish Western culture, and opening the borders is a hell of a good start.

Merkel recognised that she was changing Germany beyond all recognition and that the Germany we know today will not exist for much longer. Much worse is that she considers this a positive thing. What does that tell us about her attitude towards the country she leads? The same can be said for the Swedes, who have leaders who praise the way of life of immigrants (regardless of the misogyny etc.), while telling native Swedes that they don’t even have a way of life.

The West is being disarmed – to demolish our cultures, our leaders are persuading us that there is nothing within them that is worthy of defence. Our identity is expendable.

Examples of attacks on European or Western identity are too numerous to mention.

There is also vast inconsistency with regard to national or ethnic identity. Just look at the difference in how the Left – which is behind all of this – views nationalism. Scottish nationalism here in Britain is applauded by the Left, as is Welsh and Irish, but English nationalism – however mild – must be suffocated at birth (even flying the English flag can be controversial in England). Thus we know that the Left is not against national identityper se, just when the big Western powers are involved.

Jamaica recently demanded that the British pay them billions of pounds in compensation for slavery. But what about slavery today? Why not focus on that? Furthermore, why just the West? Why not hold to account the Islamic countries which also traded in slaves for centuries (and some still do today)? What about the black Africans who colluded in the Atlantic slave trade, selling off their own people? Will Jamaica be claiming reparation from them? No, because this isn’t about slavery at all, it’s about attacking Western powers, for which they’ll get an enormous helping hand from the Left.

The biggest problem we’ve got is that our leaders are of the same bent, and believe that the West, and only the West, deserves to be perpetually punished for its past crimes.

In stark contrast to today’s culturally suicidal politicians, I believe strongly that the Swedish government, the German government, and the British government ought to unequivocally and without reluctance put the best interests of their own people first – that means keeping rapists out, as well as refusing entry to those who violently threaten our right to speak. This isn’t because I think Westerners are entitled to more protection than other people. Contrary to what my enemies would love to believe, I do actually care about women in the most misogynistic countries in the world, but we do nothing to advance the cause of women’s rights globally by destroying the rights of Western women – quite the opposite in fact.

The reason a government ought to put its own people first gets right to the heart of nation-state democracy; the duty owed by the elected to the elector. Politicians should answer to those who elect them – it is the purpose of the vote. This is something the Left rejects of course because it rejects the freedom (specifically the market freedom) that nation-state democracy inevitably constructs, and sadly the Left is now calling the shots.

Make no mistake, Westerners are about to be made to suffer, and the reason is that our leaders fully believe that we deserve to.

Olkoonkin että juttu on vähän kärjistetty, niin silti - Tiina Rosenberg on sitten tuomassa massoittain porukkaa Suomeen hyvin misogyynisistä kulttuureista. Se olisi ristiriitaista, mutta Tiina täyttää täydellisesti jutun kuvauksen vasemmistosta - hän vanhana kommunistina vihaa sen voittanutta länsimaista kulttuuria ja arvoja, vaikkakin jossain arabimaassa tuollainen v***umainen ja hankala akka olisi todennäköisesti pahoinpidelty vähintään henkihieveriin jo vuosikausia sitten, ei täällä pohjoismaissa.

Harmi ettei Tiina R. ole todellakaan ainoa, ihan "mainstreamista" löytyy vastaavaa sakkia riittämiin.

Irakin Helsingin lähetystössä on nyt vilskettä. Satakunta pakolaista on kysellyt itselleen uutta passia kun vanhat jäivät ihmissalakuljettajien käsiin. On halua palata takaisin kotiin Suomesta.

http://www.hs.fi/kaupunki/a1444182277480

Yleisin syy paluuseen: Pettymys Suomeen ja vallitseviin olosuhteisiin. Ja sitten käy ilmi, että Hölmölän omien poliitikkojen toimilla on ollut vaikutusta päätökseen lähteä Suomeen:

"Useat kertoivat tehneensä lähtöpäätöksen Suomeen, kun olivat kuulleet pääministeri Juha Sipilän (kesk) tarjonneen Kempeleen kotiaan turvapaikanhakijoille."

Irakin Helsingin lähetystössä on nyt vilskettä. Satakunta pakolaista on kysellyt itselleen uutta passia kun vanhat jäivät ihmissalakuljettajien käsiin. On halua palata takaisin kotiin Suomesta.

http://www.hs.fi/kaupunki/a1444182277480

Yleisin syy paluuseen: Pettymys Suomeen ja vallitseviin olosuhteisiin. Ja sitten käy ilmi, että Hölmölän omien poliitikkojen toimilla on ollut vaikutusta päätökseen lähteä Suomeen:

"Useat kertoivat tehneensä lähtöpäätöksen Suomeen, kun olivat kuulleet pääministeri Juha Sipilän (kesk) tarjonneen Kempeleen kotiaan turvapaikanhakijoille."

Onkohan moni jopa hukkunut suoraan tämä Sipilän (eiku "vaimon") hölmön tölväyksen takia? Jota Tervokin niin innokkaasti hehkutti. Olipa teko, sai kertaheitolla Suomelle määrättömästi lisää ongelmia ja kuluja ja sitten näille tulijoille täysin turhan reissun vaaroineen ja rahanmenoineen. Massiivisen suuri virhearvio!

Edit: Ja miksi HS kirjoittaa tästä? Mielestäni tämä yllyttää rasistisiin ajatuksiin ja tekoihin!

Hieman epäselvää on ainakin minulle tarkoittaako RKP`n linjaus sitä että Suomen sosiaaliturva koskee kaikkia mailmanihmisiä koska turvapaikan hakija on aivan eriasia kuin turvapaikansaaja jolla on oikeus asua maassa?

”Emme halua yhteiskuntaa, jossa on A- ja B-luokan ihmisiä.”
PolitiikkaValtiontalous

2015104004323.jpg

Lyhytnäköistä. RKP:n Anna-Maja Henriksson arvosteli myös nuoriin ja lapsiin kohdistettuja leikkauksia, jotka voivat pitkällä aikavälillä osoittautua varsin kalliiksi.KUVA: PEKKA KARHUNEN/KL-ARKISTO
Ruotsalainen eduskuntaryhmä sanoutuu jyrkästi irti hallituksen aikeista selvittää mahdollisuudet luoda erillinen sosiaaliturvajärjestelmä turvapaikanhakijoille.

RKP:n ryhmäjohtajan Anna-Maja Henrikssonin mukaan RKP ei halua yhteiskuntaa, jossa on A- ja B-luokan ihmisiä, vaan yhteiskunnan, jossa kaikki ovat samanarvoisia alkuperästä riippumatta.

RKP:n ryhmä kiirehtii työlupien myöntämistä turvapaikanhakijoille, että he pääsevät nopeasti töihin.

Ylipäätään ryhmän mielestä turvapaikanhakijoiden kotouttaminen vaatisi hallituksen kärkihankkeita suuremman prioriteetin, jotta Suomeen tulleet pääsisivät nopeasti osaksi yhteiskuntaa.

Pääministeri Juha Sipilä (kesk) esitteli eilen eduskunnalle hallituksen kärkihankkeet.

Sipilän mukaan miljardiluokan kärkihankkeilla ei paikata budjettileikkauksia, vaan ajetaan eteenpäin laaja-alaisia uudistuksia, palautetaan säädösympäristöön ketteryyttä, lisätään kilpailua ja edistetään digitaalisia palveluliiketoimintoja.

Sipilän mukaan biotalouden ja puhtaiden ratkaisujen kärkihankkeiden tavoitteena on ”luopua hiilenmustasta energiapolitiikasta ja nostaa uusituvan energian osuus 2020-luvulla yli 50 prosenttiin”.

”Varmistamme osaltamme uusien biojalostamoiden raaka-ainesaannin. Puu laitetaan liikkeelle ja puurakentamista edistämme uudistamalla sitä koskevia määräyksiä”, Sipilä lupasi.

Hallitus aikoo Sipilän mukaan myös uudistaa alue- ja keskushallinnon ja karsia kuntien kustannuksia miljardilla eurolla.

Päähallituspuolue keskustan eduskuntaryhmän ryhmäpuheenvuoron pitänyt Olavi Ala-Nissilä totesi keskustan tukevan hallitusohjelman kirjausta, jonka mukaan palveluiden järjestäminen siirretään kuntaa suurempien itsehallintoalueiden vastuulle.

”Tällainen ratkaisu mahdollistaa ylipäätään laajemman päätösvallan siirron alueille niiden kehitykselle tärkeissä asioissa”, Ala-Nissilä totesi.

RKP:n ryhmäjohtaja Henriksson ihmetteli, miten perinteinen kuntapuolue keskusta on nyt eturivissä viemässä kunnilta suuren osan niiden tehtävistä.

Perussuomalaisten ryhmäpuhuja Juho Eerola kiitteli muun muassa hallituksen 600 miljoonan euron panostuksia liikenneverkkoon.

”Hallituksen päätös kuroa liikenneverkon korjausvelkaa tukee metsätalouden kärkihankkeita erinomaisesti. Ilman kunnossa olevia teitä ei puu eikä biomassa kulje”, Eerola sanoi.

Kokoomuksen Sinuhe Wallinheimo puolestaan toivoi, että digitalisaatiosta otetaan tehot irti erityisesti perusopetuksessa.

Pääoppositiopuolue SDP:n ryhmäpuheenvuoron pitänyt Timo Harakkahaukkui hallituksen kärkihankkeet. Hänestä tärkeisiin bioenergiahankkeisiin jää varsin vähäinen panos, samoin ”paljon rummutettuun kiertotalouteen”.

”Ilkeä sanoisi, että kärkihankkeissa kiertotaloutta on se, että raha kiertää yhdestä taskusta toiseen taskuun - jossa lisäksi on iso reikä”, Harakka totesi.

Taitaa loppua usko muuallakin.

Saksassa vaaditaan lisävoimia pakolaisvyöryn hoitamiseen
PolitiikkaKansantalousEUEuromaat

2015104004357.jpg

Käsiä lisää. Pakolaistulva Saksaan koettelee julkisen sektorin voimavaroja. Työntekijöitä tarvitaan jopa 100 000 lisää. Afgaaninuorukainen poseeraa kuvattavana Heidelbergin rekisteröintikeskuksessa. KUVA: EPA
Ammattiliittojen mukaan kouluihin, sosiaali- ja terveydenhuoltoon sekä poliisille tarvitaan yhteensä jopa 100 000 uutta työtekijää.

Saksassa alkaa monilla tahoilla pakolaiskriisin hoitajilta loppua usko. Erityisesti kouluihin, lastentarhoihin ja sosiaalihuoltoon vaaditaan kymmeniä tuhansia työntekijöitä lisää, jotta turvapaikan hakijoiden vyöry pysyy hallinnassa. Myös poliisilla työvoimapula on huutava.

Tuoreimman spekulaation mukaan EU:n suurin kansantalous ottaa tänä vuonna vastaan jopa 1,5 miljoonaa uutta turvapaikanhakijaa. Luvusta kertoi ensimmäisenä iltapäivälehti Bild-Zeitung. Saksan ulkomaalaisviranomaiset eivät ole kiistäneet eivätkä vahvistaneet lukua.

Loppukesästä Saksan hallitus arvioi, että turvapaikanhakijoita tulisi tänä vuonna noin 800 000. Useimmat asiantuntijat pitävät selvänä, että tämä luku ylitetään joka tapauksessa reilusti.

Noin miljoonan turvapaikanhakijan tulvan käsitteleminen edellyttää etujärjestöjen mukaan lisätyövoiman palkkaamista. Esimerkiksi opettajien ammattiliitot puhuvat 20 000-25 000 työntekijän akuutista tarpeesta.

Saksan poliisien ammattijärjestö on jo pidemmän aikaa korostanut, että rajoille ja pakolaiskriisin polttopisteisiin tarvitaan lisävoimia. Etelä-Saksan keskeisillä rautatieasemilla tilanne on ollut välillä kaoottinen. Rajatarkastusten palauttaminen Saksan ja Itävallan raja-asemille on myös lisännyt työvoiman tarvetta. Ammattijärjestö laskee, että noin 15 000 poliisin lisäys on välttämätön.

Turvapaikanhakijoiden kotouttamisen kannalta oleellisessa sosiaalihuollossa työvoimavaje on vielä polttavampi. Kaupunki- ja kuntaliitto arvioi, että sosiaalityöntekijöitä pitää palkata lisää noin 50 000.

”Sosiaalityö on tärkeä kulmakivi, jos kotouttaminen halutaan hoitaa onnistuneesti”, liiton toimitusjohtaja Gerd Landsberg muistuttaa Bild-Zeitungissa.

Yhteensä pakolaiskriisi aiheuttaa koko Saksan julkiselle sektorille noin 100 000 lisätyöpaikan paineen. Uusien ihmisten palkkaaminen tarkoittaa lisää menoja, mikä taas rassaa valtion, osavaltioiden ja kuntien budjetteja.

Toistaiseksi valtiovarainministeri Wolfgang Schäuble on ilmoittanut, että savotasta selvitään ilman lisävelkaa. Itävalta on jo viestittänyt EU:n komissiolle, ettei se pysty pakolaiskriisin vuoksi pitämään kiinni euroalueen vajekriteereistä. Mitä ilmeisimmin poikkeustila otetaan huomioon, kun jäsenmaiden julkisia talouksia arvioidaan.

Työvoiman lisäksi Saksassa on pulaa myös asunnoista. Asuntoministeriö laskee, että maassa on vuotuinen 400 000 asunnon vaje.

Kunnat ja kaupungit tekevät yhä suoraviivaisemmin yksityisomistuksessa olevista tyhjistä liike- ja asuinkiinteistöistä asuntoja ja vastaanottokeskuksia. Juristien mukaan toimenpiteet ovat osin olleet kyseenalaisia ja siksi niistä on tehty valituksia. Kuntien katsotaan monissa tapauksissa loukanneen yksityistä omistusoikeutta.

Hieman epäselvää on ainakin minulle tarkoittaako RKP`n linjaus sitä että Suomen sosiaaliturva koskee kaikkia mailmanihmisiä koska turvapaikan hakija on aivan eriasia kuin turvapaikansaaja jolla on oikeus asua maassa?

”Emme halua yhteiskuntaa, jossa on A- ja B-luokan ihmisiä.”

RKP:n ryhmäjohtajan Anna-Maja Henrikssonin mukaan RKP ei halua yhteiskuntaa, jossa on A- ja B-luokan ihmisiä, vaan yhteiskunnan, jossa kaikki ovat samanarvoisia alkuperästä riippumatta.

No ainakin jonkinlaisella ironinan tajulla suomalaisen kielipuolueen, jonka raison d'être on taata A ja B luokkien säilyminen, kellokkaita on siunattu.

On se vaan syvältä, kun suomalaisia on niin paljon työttömänä ja samaan aikaan ulkomaaneläville puuhataan ties mitä etuuksia ja portteja työhön. Olisipa hallitus alkanut yhtä suurella tohinalla ja rahalla vähentämään nuoriso / pitkäaikaistyöttömyyttä kuin mitä pakolaisiin kuluu. :confused:

Tämä. Tämä ei uppoa minun vajavaiseen tajuntaan mitenkään. Miksi tällainen tahtotila kehittyy heti eikä 15. päivä, kun henkilön status on eisuomalainen. Vuosia ja vuosia on melottu työttömyyden suossa ja keinot ovat olleet lähinnä pipertelyä, jos sitäkään. Nyt sitten kyllä voe ollaan touhukkaita. Tosin epäilen vahvasti onnistumista. Ei ne eväät muutu miksikään ja lopptulos on varmasti lähempänä nollaa kuin 30 prosentin työllistymistä.

Miksi tällainen tahtotila kehittyy heti eikä 15. päivä, kun henkilön status on eisuomalainen. Vuosia ja vuosia on melottu työttömyyden suossa ja keinot ovat olleet lähinnä pipertelyä, jos sitäkään. Nyt sitten kyllä voe ollaan touhukkaita.

Se on kato tämä "auttaminen". Pitäähän niitä auttaa.
Ruoho ON vihreämpää naapurin puolella.

Suomalaiset siirtolais-fanit on taloudellisesti tyhmiä ihmisiä.

"Useat kertoivat tehneensä lähtöpäätöksen Suomeen, kun olivat kuulleet pääministeri Juha Sipilän tarjonneen kotiaan turvapaikanhakijoille."

Selvää on että pääministeri Sipilä on tullut järkyttävän kalliiksi suomalaisille veronmaksajille tuon tempauksensa takia. Kuinka kalliiksi ?

Tämä. Tämä ei uppoa minun vajavaiseen tajuntaan mitenkään. Miksi tällainen tahtotila kehittyy heti eikä 15. päivä, kun henkilön status on eisuomalainen. Vuosia ja vuosia on melottu työttömyyden suossa ja keinot ovat olleet lähinnä pipertelyä, jos sitäkään. Nyt sitten kyllä voe ollaan touhukkaita. Tosin epäilen vahvasti onnistumista. Ei ne eväät muutu miksikään ja lopptulos on varmasti lähempänä nollaa kuin 30 prosentin työllistymistä.

Älkää epäilkö yhtään! On jotakuinkin 100% varmaa ettei turvapaikanhakijoista työllistetä kuin max muutama. Rahaa kyllä saadaan kulumaan rutosti mutta saadaan sitten Yleen juttu työllistetyistä tp-hakijoista. Tosin RKPllä näkyy olevan hommia tiedossa jostain?

Toisaalta kun katsoo millä vauhdilla vastaanottokeskuksia survotaan kasaan joka paikassa, ei ole epäilystäkään ettei LKP:tä saataisi tehtyä viikon sisään... Ainakin jos avataan PERKien järjestäminen vapaalle kilpailulle, Pihlajalinna ja Luona Oy polkaisevat prikaatin huoltoineen ja varusteineen kasaan alta aikayksikön :rolleyes:

Ei ilman koulutusta tämän päivän maataloudessa juuri muuhun kykene, kuin paskanluontiin. Kalliita koneita ei voi antaa äkkinäisen tuhottaviksi.
Tietotekniikkaakin koneiden ohjausyksiköissä on rutosti. Lypsyrobotin toimintahäiriön ratkaisussa saattaa ammattilaisellakin tovi vierehtää.

Mamu kurssille ja siitä karjanhoitotöihin. Työt ovat raskaita, työaika hankala ja kahdessa osassa aikaisin aamulla ja iltapäivällä / illalla toinen setti.
Veikkaanpa, että sille kurssille ei tule maahanmuuttajista pitkääkään jonoa.

Back