Pommi-isku Oslossa

JOKO kirjoitti:
ctg kirjoitti:
pstsika kirjoitti:
Nyt jo wanhaa tietoa, mutta laitan silti ampujan facebook-profiilin etusivun näkyville.
Seinällä ei ollut mitään mielenkiintoista eikä oikeastaan profiilin etusivullakaan, vaan vaikuttaa melko tavalliselta ihmiseltä pl. veriteko.

Mielenkiintoinen kirjavalikoima. Jopa sellainen mitä ei löydy monelta nykypäivän ihmiseltä, varsinkin kun katsoo noita vanhempia teoksia kuten esim. Tolstoin Sota ja Rauha jne. Voisin niiden perusteella väittää hänen olleen vasemmistoa kuin oikeistoa. Ja kumma jos hän oli kiihko-kristitty, niin lukemistosta ei löydy sellaisia opuksia ollenkaan.

Miten tuon saa oikein näkyviin? Minulle aukeaa ainoastaan kapea ja korkea kuva, jota ei saa zoomattua. Liian pienenä joten mitään ei erota.

Jos sulla on firefox, niin klikkaa linkkiä aukaistaaksesi kuvan, ja sen jälkeen osoitin muuttuu suurennuslasiksi, joten sä klikkaat sitä kuvan päällä, ja se suurentaa.

ctg kirjoitti:
JOKO kirjoitti:
ctg kirjoitti:
pstsika kirjoitti:
Nyt jo wanhaa tietoa, mutta laitan silti ampujan facebook-profiilin etusivun näkyville.
Seinällä ei ollut mitään mielenkiintoista eikä oikeastaan profiilin etusivullakaan, vaan vaikuttaa melko tavalliselta ihmiseltä pl. veriteko.

Mielenkiintoinen kirjavalikoima. Jopa sellainen mitä ei löydy monelta nykypäivän ihmiseltä, varsinkin kun katsoo noita vanhempia teoksia kuten esim. Tolstoin Sota ja Rauha jne. Voisin niiden perusteella väittää hänen olleen vasemmistoa kuin oikeistoa. Ja kumma jos hän oli kiihko-kristitty, niin lukemistosta ei löydy sellaisia opuksia ollenkaan.

Miten tuon saa oikein näkyviin? Minulle aukeaa ainoastaan kapea ja korkea kuva, jota ei saa zoomattua. Liian pienenä joten mitään ei erota.

Jos sulla on firefox, niin klikkaa linkkiä aukaistaaksesi kuvan, ja sen jälkeen osoitin muuttuu suurennuslasiksi, joten sä klikkaat sitä kuvan päällä, ja se suurentaa.

Se toimi. Kiitoksia vain.

Ei mitään erikoista mielestäni.

JOKO kirjoitti:
ctg kirjoitti:
JOKO kirjoitti:
ctg kirjoitti:
pstsika kirjoitti:

Se toimi. Kiitoksia vain.

Ei mitään erikoista mielestäni.

Jos kaveri oli neo-nazi, niin eikö sieltä olisi löytynyt suurten sosialistien tilalta esim. aatun mein kempf, Waffen SS, White Supremacy kamaa jne jne ? Ei Platon omaa filosofista novellia jne.

Jatkan tätä kummastelua, sillä boing boing nettisivulla ne sanoo: "According to comments attributed to him on various Norwegian right-wing/anti-immigrant forums, he was a fan of an array of white supremacist and anti-Muslim pundits—including some from the US. Assuming it's legit, all of this makes early reports that Muslims were responsible for the attacks all the more regrettable." http://www.boingboing.net/2011/07/22/oslo-terror-suspect.html

Voin tietenkin olla aivan väärässä tässä asiassa. Onko kellään linkkejä noihin foorumeihin?

Ilmeisesti ampujan aiemmin lähettämä sähköposti. Tiedosto löytyy täältä: 2083 A European Declaration of Independence.docx HTML versio: http://maanpuolustus.net/uploads/2083_A_European_Declaration_of_Independence/

Code:
Western European patriot, 

Im hereby sending you my new compendium (3 books); 2083  A European Declaration of Independence, in Word 97 format, which includes the following main topics:

1. The ongoing Islamisation of Western Europe

2. The current state of the Western European Resistance Movements (anti-Marxist/anti-Jihad movements)

3. Solutions for Western Europe and how we, the cultural conservative resistance, should move forward in the coming decades

4. And covering all, highly relevant topics including solutions and strategies for all of the 8 different political fronts

The compendium/book presents advanced ideological, practical, tactical, organisational and rhetorical solutions and strategies for all patriotic-minded individuals/movements. The book will be of great interest to you whether you are a moderate or a more dedicated cultural conservative/nationalist.

After years of work the first edition of the compendium 2083 is completed. If you have received this e-mail and book, you are either a former Facebook friend or you are the friend of my Facebook friend. If you are concerned for the future of Western Europe you will definitely find the information both interesting and highly relevant. 

I have spent several years researching and compiling the information and I have spent most of my hard earned funds in this process (in excess of 300 000 Euros). I do not want any compensation for the work as it is a gift to you, as a fellow patriot. 

The content of the compendium truly belongs to everyone and is available to be distributed non-commercially in any way or form. In fact, I ask only one favour of you; I ask that you distribute this book to everyone you know. Please do not think that others will take care of it. Sorry to be blunt, but it does not work out that way. If we, the Western European Resistance, fail or become apathetic, then Western Europe will fall, and your liberties with it& It is essential and very important that everyone is at least presented with the truth before our systems come crashing down within 2 to 7 decades. So again, I humbly ask you to re-distribute the book to as many patriotic minded individuals as you can. I am 100% certain that the distribution of this compendium to a large portion of European patriots will contribute to ensure our victory in the end. Because within these three books lies the tools required to win the ongoing Western European cultural war, the war against the anti-European hate ideology known as multiculturalism.

Multiculturalism (cultural Marxism/political correctness), as you might know, is the root cause of the ongoing Islamisation of Europe which has resulted in the ongoing Islamic colonisation of Europe through demographic warfare and conquest. This compendium presents the solutions and explains exactly what is required of each and every one of us in the coming decades. Everyone can and should contribute in one way or another, its just a matter of will. 

I hope you enjoy this compendium. It currently offers the most comprehensive database of solution oriented subjects. As mentioned, I only ask one thing from you; that you distribute this book to your friends and ask them to forward it to their friends, especially to individuals who have a patriotic mindset. Please help us and help yourself, your family and friends by contributing to spread the tools which will ensure our victory; for the truth must be known... It is not only our right but also our duty to contribute to preserve our identity, our culture and our national sovereignty by preventing the ongoing Islamisation. There is no Resistance Movement if individuals like us refuse to contribute... 

Time is of the essence. We have only a few decades to consolidate a sufficient level of resistance before our major cities are completely demographically overwhelmed by Muslims. Ensuring the successful distribution of this compendium to as many Europeans as humanly possible will significantly contribute to our success. It may be the only way to avoid our present and future dhimmitude (enslavement) under Islamic majority rule in our own countries. 

I have been unable to send this compendium to many people, for various reasons, so I truly hope you will be willing to contribute. 

This compendium is sent to you in the Word 2007  docx format. If you do not have MS Word 2007 or newer you may get a 2007 Word Viewer at no cost at the main Microsoft site or just get a trial version.

Opening a docx file

Microsoft introduced the .docx file format in its 2007 Office and Word applications and wants it to replace the commonly used doc format. The problem with the change from doc to docx is that many users are still working with prior versions of Word (XP in particular) or no Microsoft product at all and face the problem that they cant load the docx file because it is not supported in their application.

Older versions of Microsoft Office or Microsoft Word:

Older versions such as Office XP do not support the docx format because it was not known when they were developed and sold. A simple way to read docx and xlsx files is to select one of the following options:

1. For Word XP or older versions - install the Microsoft Compatibility Pack which adds support for the new file formats, or;

2. Download Word 97 viewer or newer, or;

3. You can use the Open XML Translator for Open Office to be able to read and edit docx files with Open Office, or;

4. The free online docx converter lets you convert docx documents. This is a pretty good solution if you dont want to install the previously mentioned add-ons. Remember, gaining access to this compendium will be well worth your time!

For translation from English to another language I would recommend the Google translation engine as a short term solution.

Sincere and patriotic regards,

Andrew Berwick, London, England - 2011

Justiciar Knight Commander for Knights Templar Europe and one of several leaders of the National and pan-European Patriotic Resistance Movement

With the assistance from brothers and sisters in England, France, Germany, Sweden, Austria, Italy, Spain, Finland, Belgium, the Netherlands, Denmark, the US etc.

Tämmönen video löyty tiedostosta:

Viimeksi muokattu:
1727: Another thing to come out of that police press conference. The suspect in the Norway shooting has admitted firing weapons on the island, police say.

1725: That's because four or five people are still missing from the island of Otoeya, police say.

1723: Norwegian police also say taking account of a few missing people, the toll could reach 98.

1719: Referring to a search near the site of the bomb in Oslo today, police say there had a tip off about a further possible bomb, but they did not find anything.

1717: Police say there will be no names of the victims today.

1716: "It is very difficult to say if [the gunman] was working alone or was part of a network."

1716: Police say buildings in the city centre are very fragile, and it is dangerous to search. Some bodies still remain in the building.

1713: Norweigan police say there are still undetonated explosives around government buildings in Oslo.

1713: "It was a very powerful bomb, and it was in a car. The car didn't stand there for very long. We have taken possession of the car that he used from Oslo to Utoeya."

1712: Police say the explosion in central Oslo was a car bomb.

1711: Police say based on the statements from witnesses, they think there may have been more than one gunman.

1710: Norwegian police are giving a press conference. A police chief says the investigation is focusing on whether there was more than one gunman.

1707: Norwegian police say the shooting on the island of Utoeya say the shooting lasted almost 90 minutes.

Kuvia mitä löyty aikasemmasta tiedostosta:

Anders_Behring_Breiv1.jpg

Anders_Behring_Breiv2.jpg

Anders_Behring_Breiv3.jpg

Anders_Behring_Breiv4.jpg

Anders_Behring_Breiv5.jpg

Anders_Behring_Breiv6.jpg

Suomen aselaki uudelleen arvioitavaksi

Norjan tragedian seurauksena myös Suomen aselakia arvioidaan uudelleen. Aselainsäädännön jatkoa arvioidaan sisäasiainministeriön johtoryhmän kokouksessa ensi viikon alussa, kertoo Ylen TV-uutisten erikoislähetyksessä vieraillut poliisijohtaja Pentti Saira.

- Uuteen hallitusohjelmaan on merkitty aselain toinen paketti, jota valmistellaan parhaillaan. Paketin osalta ei ole käyty vielä syvempiä keskusteluja, mutta tähänkin palataan nyt johtoryhmän kokouksessa, Saira sanoo.
Aselain viimeisimmät muutokset astuivat voimaan kesäkuun alussa. Lakiuudistus kiristi erityisesti käsiaseiden saantia sekä nosti käsiaselupien myöntämisen ikärajan 20 vuoteen. Lakimuutoksen aseluvan hakijat ovat myös joutuneet soveltuvuustestiin.

Aiempiin aselain kiristyksiin vaikuttivat Jokelassa ja Kauhajoella tapahtuneet kouluampumiset.
Norjan joukkosurmaajalla oli voimassa olevia aselupia useiden erilaisten aseiden hallussapitoon.

http://www.yle.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/2011/07/suomen_aselaki_uudelleen_arvioitavaksi_2742935.html

TomTom kirjoitti:
Kuvia mitä löyty aikasemmasta tiedostosta:

Anders_Behring_Breiv1.jpg

Anders_Behring_Breiv2.jpg

Anders_Behring_Breiv4.jpg

Ovatko nämä ihan todellisia kuvia? Näyttävät lähinnä paintilla yhdistetyiltä kuvilta. Mistä nämä ovat kotoisin?

TomTom kirjoitti:
JOKO kirjoitti:
Ovatko nämä ihan todellisia kuvia? Näyttävät lähinnä paintilla yhdistetyiltä kuvilta. Mistä nämä ovat kotoisin?

Ne on tuolta "Pommi-iskun manifestiksi väitetty teos lähetetty suomalaiselle poliitikolle" -tiedostosta jonka mainitsin tuossa aikaisemmin.

No eipä aukea, kun vaatii jälleen jonkun uuden ohjelman asentamista tahi päivittämistä. :confused:

Epäileväisenä luonteena harkitsen jokaista päivitystäkin vähintään pari päivää, joten jää tuon raamatun lukeminen hamaan tulevaisuuteen. Mediassa mainittu 1500 sivua tuntuu varsin tukevalta paketilta poliittiseksi julistukseksi. Kuulostaa pikemminkin koneelle haluavalta haittaohjelmalta. Kahtotaan nyt.

JOKO kirjoitti:
No eipä aukea, kun vaatii jälleen jonkun uuden ohjelman asentamista tahi päivittämistä. :confused:

Epäileväisenä luonteena harkitsen jokaista päivitystäkin vähintään pari päivää, joten jää tuon raamatun lukeminen hamaan tulevaisuuteen. Mediassa mainittu 1500 sivua tuntuu varsin tukevalta paketilta poliittiseksi julistukseksi. Kuulostaa pikemminkin koneelle haluavalta haittaohjelmalta. Kahtotaan nyt.

Se on ihan normaali .docx tiedosto. Tässä on .html version jos et saa ladattua. Tiedosto on iso, joten malttia: http://maanpuolustus.net/uploads/2083_A_European_Declaration_of_Independence/

Noiden kuvin perusteella voisin hyvinkin uskoa häntä äärioikeistolaiseksi kaheliksi. Puuttuu ainoastaan jugend natsien kuva kohotetulla kädellä, niin kaikki on kohdallaan - eikä tarvita enää edes arvioida miehen taustoja. Mietittää vaan, että millaisenkohan kulttistatuksen kaveri saa tietyissä piireissä (älkää vastatko, en edes halua ajatella)?

JOKO kirjoitti:
TomTom kirjoitti:
JOKO kirjoitti:

Ne on tuolta "Pommi-iskun manifestiksi väitetty teos lähetetty suomalaiselle poliitikolle" -tiedostosta jonka mainitsin tuossa aikaisemmin.

Kyseessä on varmaankin se, että koneestasi puuttuu Microsoft Office 2007 Wordilla tehtyjen dokumenttien avaustyökalut. Jos sulla on vanhempi Microsoftin Word koneella niin tarvitset asentaa "Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2007 file formats" apuohjelmapaketin.

Lisäinfoa loytyy asiasta: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/support/microsoft-office-compatibility-pack-for-word-excel-and-powerpoint-2007-file-formats-HA010168676.aspx

Maanviljelijöille pitäisi asettaa tiukat psykologiset testit, koska siellä näköjään havitellaan lannoitteita pommimateriaaliksi. Niin ja luomuviljely on kiellettävä, jos se johtaa tällaisiin tekoihin... :lanssi:

Siinä populisteille pari uutta täkyä sen iänikuisen aselakien kiristämisen sijasta?

Tehokkain tapa kurittaa epämieluisaa puoluetta on tuhota sen tulevaisuus, tai ainakin tulevat johtajat. Aika kylmää laskelmointia, jos taustalta todella löytyy jotain tuonsuuntaista.

Tässä on kysymys hänen kristin uskonosta?
q = question
A = anders murhajan nimi

Q: Are you a religious man, and should science take priority over the teachings of the Bible?

A: My parents, being rather secular wanted to give me the choice in regards to religion. At the age of 15 I chose to be baptised and confirmed in the Norwegian State Church. I consider myself to be 100% Christian. However, I strongly object to the current suicidal path of the Catholic Church but especially the Protestant Church. I support a Church that believes in self defence and who are willing to fight for its principles and values, at least resist the efforts put forth to exterminate it gradually. The Catholic and Protestant Church are both cheering their own annihilation considering the fact that they embrace the ongoing inter-faith dialogue and the appeasement of Islam. The current Church elite has shown its suicidal face, as vividly demonstrated last year by the archbishop of Canterbury's speech contemplating the legitimacy of Shariah in parts of Britain.

I trust that the future leadership of a European cultural conservative hegemony in Europe will ensure that the current Church leadership are replaced and the systems somewhat reformed. We must have a Church leadership who supports a future Crusade with the intention of liberating the Balkans, Anatolia and creating three Christian states in the Middle East. Efforts should be made to facilitate the de-construction of the Protestant Church whose members should convert back to Catholicism. The Protestant Church had an important role once but its original goals have been accomplished and have contributed to reform the Catholic Church as well. Europe should have a united Church lead by a just and non-suicidal Pope who is willing to fight for the security of his subjects, especially in regards to Islamic atrocities.

I fully support that the Church gains more or less monopoly on religion in Europe (government policies, school curriculum etc at least) in addition to granting the Church several concessions which have been taken from them the last decades.

As for the Church and science, it is essential that science takes an undisputed precedence over biblical teachings. Europe has always been the cradle of science and it must always continue to be that way.

Regarding my personal relationship with God, I guess I’m not an excessively religious man. I am first and foremost a man of logic. However, I am a supporter of a monocultural Christian Europe

Q: Military experience?

A: None. I avoided the mandatory draft service when I was 18 because I didn’t feel any loyalty to the ruling political parties. I understood from early age that dying for your country would involve fighting your own leading political parties, not serving them.

Q: How would you describe yourself as a person?

A: I consider myself to be a laid back type and quite tolerant on most issues.

Due to the fact that I have been exposed to decades of multicultural indoctrination I feel a need to emphasise that I am not in fact a racist and never have been.

My Godmother (being baptised when I was 15 years old), Amelia Jimenez and her husband, came to Norway as political refugees from Chile. In retrospect I understood that they were Marxist political activists but I didn’t comprehend these issues at the time. Our two families have been very close throughout my childhood and youth. I’ve had several non-Norwegian and Muslim friends. I spent a lot of time with Onor, a Turk, Jonathan an Eritrean, Raol and Natalie from Chile, Arsalan Ahmad Sohail, Faizal and Wazim from Pakistan. I’ve had dozens of non-Norwegian friends during my younger years, Bashir from Somalia, Pablo from Chile, Odd Erling – adopted from Columbia, Lene – adopted from India have been good friends and a couple of them still are today.

Q: Why did you have so many non-ethnic Norwegian friends?

A: I remember that pride and certain moral codexes/principles have always been very important to me. As a result, individuals with these traits appealed to me. If I ever got in to trouble I expected my friends to back me up 100% without submitting or running away, as I would for them. Very few ethnic Norwegians shared these principles. They would either “sissy out”, allow themselves to be subdued or run away when facing a threat. This was an unacceptable scenario for me. If anyone threatened me or my friends, regardless if we were at a disadvantage, we would rather face our foes than to submit and lose face. If we did get beaten we would just rally our allies and get back at them later. Pride was more important than anything. This type of attitude gave us a big advantage. No one would risk messing with us, even the kids 2 years older.

The majority of people who shared these principles of pride was the Muslim youths and the occasional skinhead. However, even back then, the Muslims outnumbered the skinheads 20 to 1. Being a skinhead was never an option for me. Their dress codes and taste of music was unappealing and I thought they were too extreme. I hated rock then and I still do.

SE on jostain kirjasta" kirjan nimi on 2083" ei mulla ole linkkiä, se on yks ruotsi foorumilta

Hejsan kirjoitti:
q = question
A = anders nurhajab nimi

Q: Are you a religious man, and should science take priority over the teachings of the Bible?

A: My parents, being rather secular wanted to give me the choice in regards to religion. At the age of 15 I chose to be baptised and confirmed in the Norwegian State Church. I consider myself to be 100% Christian. However, I strongly object to the current suicidal path of the Catholic Church but especially the Protestant Church. I support a Church that believes in self defence and who are willing to fight for its principles and values, at least resist the efforts put forth to exterminate it gradually. The Catholic and Protestant Church are both cheering their own annihilation considering the fact that they embrace the ongoing inter-faith dialogue and the appeasement of Islam. The current Church elite has shown its suicidal face, as vividly demonstrated last year by the archbishop of Canterbury's speech contemplating the legitimacy of Shariah in parts of Britain.

I trust that the future leadership of a European cultural conservative hegemony in Europe will ensure that the current Church leadership are replaced and the systems somewhat reformed. We must have a Church leadership who supports a future Crusade with the intention of liberating the Balkans, Anatolia and creating three Christian states in the Middle East. Efforts should be made to facilitate the de-construction of the Protestant Church whose members should convert back to Catholicism. The Protestant Church had an important role once but its original goals have been accomplished and have contributed to reform the Catholic Church as well. Europe should have a united Church lead by a just and non-suicidal Pope who is willing to fight for the security of his subjects, especially in regards to Islamic atrocities.

I fully support that the Church gains more or less monopoly on religion in Europe (government policies, school curriculum etc at least) in addition to granting the Church several concessions which have been taken from them the last decades.

As for the Church and science, it is essential that science takes an undisputed precedence over biblical teachings. Europe has always been the cradle of science and it must always continue to be that way.

Regarding my personal relationship with God, I guess I’m not an excessively religious man. I am first and foremost a man of logic. However, I am a supporter of a monocultural Christian Europe

Mikäs otos tämä nyt on?

Löysin hänen kirja: http://www.2shared.com/file/M-s-2fBD/2083-AEuropeanDeclarationofInd.html

veffeade kirjoitti:
Hejsan kirjoitti:
q = question
A = anders nurhajab nimi

Mikäs otos tämä nyt on?

Vähän hänen taustasta

Back