Pommi-isku Oslossa

Hejsan kirjoitti:
veffeade kirjoitti:
Hejsan kirjoitti:
Tässä on kysymys hänen kristin uskonosta?
q = question
A = anders nurhajab nimi

Q: Are you a religious man, and should science take priority over the teachings of the Bible?

A: My parents, being rather secular wanted to give me the choice in regards to religion. At the age of 15 I chose to be baptised and confirmed in the Norwegian State Church. I consider myself to be 100% Christian. However, I strongly object to the current suicidal path of the Catholic Church but especially the Protestant Church. I support a Church that believes in self defence and who are willing to fight for its principles and values, at least resist the efforts put forth to exterminate it gradually. The Catholic and Protestant Church are both cheering their own annihilation considering the fact that they embrace the ongoing inter-faith dialogue and the appeasement of Islam. The current Church elite has shown its suicidal face, as vividly demonstrated last year by the archbishop of Canterbury's speech contemplating the legitimacy of Shariah in parts of Britain.

I trust that the future leadership of a European cultural conservative hegemony in Europe will ensure that the current Church leadership are replaced and the systems somewhat reformed. We must have a Church leadership who supports a future Crusade with the intention of liberating the Balkans, Anatolia and creating three Christian states in the Middle East. Efforts should be made to facilitate the de-construction of the Protestant Church whose members should convert back to Catholicism. The Protestant Church had an important role once but its original goals have been accomplished and have contributed to reform the Catholic Church as well. Europe should have a united Church lead by a just and non-suicidal Pope who is willing to fight for the security of his subjects, especially in regards to Islamic atrocities.

I fully support that the Church gains more or less monopoly on religion in Europe (government policies, school curriculum etc at least) in addition to granting the Church several concessions which have been taken from them the last decades.

As for the Church and science, it is essential that science takes an undisputed precedence over biblical teachings. Europe has always been the cradle of science and it must always continue to be that way.

Regarding my personal relationship with God, I guess I’m not an excessively religious man. I am first and foremost a man of logic. However, I am a supporter of a monocultural Christian Europe

Mikäs otos tämä nyt on?

Vähän hänen taustasta

Mistäs löysit tämän?.

TomTom kirjoitti:
Hejsan kirjoitti:
Vähän hänen taustasta

Ne lähteet vois taas kerran mainita! Olen ennenkin jo muistuttanut sinua siitä.

:D sorry

https://www.flashback.org/t1605847p498
sivu nr 498, viesti numero 5972

Q: Can you describe your childhood?

A: My father, Jens Breivik, had three children from a former marriage; Erik, Jan and Nina while my mother, Wenche Behring had a daughter from a past relationship; Elisabeth. My parents divorced when I was 1 years old. Me, my sister and my parents; Wenche (a nurse), Jens (siviløkonom) was living in London at the time as he worked as a diplomat for the Royal Norwegian Embassy in London (and later Paris). Jens stayed in London and later married Tove Øvermo who also worked in the Royal Norwegian Embassy. Wenche, Elisabeth and myself moved back to Oslo and settled on Skøyen, Oslo West. My mother, Wenche met my stepfather, Tore, who was a captain in the Norwegian Army. My stepmother, Tove, later became a Vice Consul and my father was a Commercial Councellor for the Royal Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs abroad, first in London and then in Paris.

My parents were not politically active but supported the policies of the Norwegian Labour Party which was common for most individuals working in the public sector. My stepfather, Tore, was a moderately right wing while my stepmother, Tove, was a moderate cultural Marxist and feminist. My mom, Wenche, was an apolitical moderate feminist.

Jens and Tove wanted child custody and wanted to raise me in Paris. They lost the child custody case in an Oslo court a few years later.

I visited Jens and Tove on a regular basis in Paris and at our summer house/cottage in Normandie, FR and Notodden, NO until they divorced when I was 12. I had a good relationship with him and his new wife at the time, Tove Øvermo, until I was 15. I still have contact with Tove until this day but have not spoken to my father since he isolated himself when I was 15 (he wasn’t very happy about my graffiti phase from 13-16. He has four children but has cut contact with all of them so it is pretty clear whose fault that was. I don’t carry any grudge but a couple of my half siblings do. The thing is that he is just not very good with people. I tried contacting him five years ago but he said he was not mentally prepared for a reunion due to various factors, his poor health being one.

Tore, my stepfather, worked as a major in the Norwegian military and is now retired. I still have contact with him although now he spends most his time (retirement) with prostitutes in Thailand. He is a very primitive sexual beast, but at the same time a very likable and good guy. I can’t say I approve of that lifestyle although I can’t really blame him when I see today’s Marxist social structures. So all in all, I consider myself privileged and I feel I have had a privileged upbringing with responsible and intelligent people around me. I do not approve of the super-liberal, matriarchal upbringing though as it completely lacked discipline and has contributed to feminise me to a certain degree.

I haven’t really had any negative experiences in my childhood in any way. I had way too much freedom though if anything. I used to visit my father annually until I was 16. So guess I came from a typical Norwegian middle class family. We never had any economical troubles.

I have a good relationship with my four half siblings, Nina, Erik and Jan but especially Elisabeth. We get together a couple of times a year. Elisabeth moved to Los Angeles 14 years ago and is now settled down with two kids, Kaia and Tyler. I talk to her once a month. Both she and her husband are moderately conservative but generally live their life as apolitical career cynicists. Two of my other half siblings are conservative, one moderately conservative. They are generally apolitical but I am very happy for the fact that a majority of my extended family are intelligent and relatively anti-Marxist. Erik’s girlfriend though is a super-feminist and quite radical Marxist. We have had some very interesting conversations where she has almost physically strangled me

I went to the following institutions;

Vigelandsparken kindergarden
Smestad primary school
Ris secondary School
Hartvig Nissen High School
Oslo Handelsgym High School

https://www.flashback.org/t1605847p497
sivy 497 viesti nr 5960

Hejsan kirjoitti:
Löysin hänen kirja: http://www.2shared.com/file/M-s-2fBD/2083-AEuropeanDeclarationofInd.html

Tämä kirja mitä hän on tehnyt se on tästä tapahtumista

Hän plaanerasi tätä tekoa 9 vuotta ja kirjoitti tämän kirjan ennen niinkun "handbok"

Vilken jävla planering han gjort. Skriver en bok på 700 000 ord.

Kan berätta att i hans bok har han även skrivit en sektion ifall han skulle misslyckas. Har bara skummat lite i det men verkar som om han planerat detta i 9 år och skrivit någon slags handbok om det... Han lär ha lånat en hel del pengar via kreditkort etc för att finansiera det hela, står även någonting om medfinansiärer...

Tässä on joku filmi hän on tehnyt

Last edited by a moderator:
Hänen asistus siitä kirjasta

Offensive/defensive weapons

- HK416 assault rifle with “redpoint” optics (4 extra long clips)

Alternatively: any assault rifle (AK 47 etc.). Try to aquire a modern weapon with anti recoil functionality.

- Glock handgun with silencer and laser (2-4 extra long clips)

- 3 splint grenades
- 1-2 shock grenade

- 2 x arm defensive devices (knives)

- Gas mask

I’ve spent a total of 9 years of my life working on this project. The first five years were spent studying and creating a financial base, and the last three years was spent working full time with research, compilation and writing. Creating this compendium has personally cost me a total of 317 000 Euros (130 000 Euros spent from my own pocket and 187 500 Euros for loss of income during three years). All that, however, is barely noticeable compared to the sacrifices made in relation to the distribution of this book, the actual marketing operation

Han avslutar boken med

Citat:

The old saying; "if you want something done, then do it yourself" is as relevant now as it was then. More than one "chef" does not mean that you will do tasks twice as fast. In many cases; you could do it all yourself, it will just take a little more time. AND, without taking unacceptable risks. The conclusion is undeniable.

I believe this will be my last entry. It is now Fri July 22nd, 12.51.

Sincere regards,

Andrew Berwick
Justiciar Knight Commander
Knights Templar Europe
Knights Templar Norway

Hän käytti Anaboola!!!

Complete Lokis Armour is heavy indeed but don’t forget that as a Justiciar Knight you have trained for months for one single mission. In addition a Justiciar Knight should always be in the middle of a steroid cycle and take an ECA stack capsule 20 minutes prior to the initiation of the mission (ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin stack) which increases our strength and agility by 50-100% for 2 hours. A Justiciar Knight is thus better prepared than even the most hardcore SWAT operator in a majority of ways

https://www.flashback.org/t1605847p516

Hejsan kirjoitti:
Tässä on joku filmi hän on tehnyt

Saas nähdä miten tuo video tulee elämään. Minä ja moni muu jaamme kyllä hänen synkeän näkemyksensä Euroopan tulevaisuudesta.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hejsan kirjoitti:
Hän käytti Anaboola!!!

Complete Lokis Armour is heavy indeed but don’t forget that as a Justiciar Knight you have trained for months for one single mission. In addition a Justiciar Knight should always be in the middle of a steroid cycle and take an ECA stack capsule 20 minutes prior to the initiation of the mission (ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin stack) which increases our strength and agility by 50-100% for 2 hours. A Justiciar Knight is thus better prepared than even the most hardcore SWAT operator in a majority of ways

Laita ny noitten lainaustesi linkit näkösälle myös :salut:.

HUOMIO!!!

Kaikki mun lainaukset on samasta tråådista eli tästä:
https://www.flashback.org/t1605847p517

Viimeinen hänen logista

Friday July 22 - Day 82: Initiate blasting sequenses at pre-determined sites. Test dirt for gram of gold per kg. Have enough material for at least 20 blasts. Start capitalization of project as soon as I have results. Time is running out, liquidity squeese inc. Call/email all my investor contacts with updated online prospectus/pdf.

This is going to be an all-or-nothing scenario. If I fail to generate acceptable precious metals yields, in combination with swift initiation of the capitalization for securing the areas I will be heavily indebted. I must complete capitalization of the mineral extraction project within August at latest! When I have the required seed capital I will have enough funds to employ the services of professional blasting engineers.

https://www.flashback.org/t1605847p520

If all fails, I will initiate my career with a private security firm in conflict zones to acquire maximum funds in the shortest period of time to repay the debts.

First coming costume party this autumn, dress up as a police officer. Arrive with insignias:) Will be awesome as people will be very astonished:)

Side note; imagine if law enforcement would visit me the next days. They would probably get the wrong idea and think I was a terrorist, lol

Always remember that it will take the SWAT team 10-40 minutes to reach you. Until then, you only have to face poorly equipped system protectors. So if possible, try to divide your operation into several phases where you start out with an acceptable amount of equipment and pick up some additional items from another location (Starting point to pickup point 1, 2 and 3). Calculate so that you know when to expect the SWAT team (probably not before pickup point 1 or perhaps pickup point 2.

A good idea might be to start with limited equipment (3-4 banana clips, 1-3 grenades, no shield, no gas mask, and perhaps even no plates (Vest 2 -13,5 kg) at all. As you progress (depending on the nature of your operation) you may pickup this equipment later as you expect to encounter the SWAT operators at the end of your course

Additional items

- Primary weapon with holographic sight + 3x flip-up magnifier + green laser: 4,5 kg
- Secondary weapon with green laser: 0,7 kg
- 1,5 litre of water (in a camelbak water pouch): 1,5 kg
- Mobile Ballistic Shield: 4-5 kg
- 6 x Banana clips 30 rounds - 5.56 or 7.65: 6 kg
- 4 x small clips 30 rounds – 9 mm for side arm: 2 kg
- 10 x Grenades (splint, smoke, flash), gas mask, medic supply etc: 4-5 kg
- Base layers: boots, “skins” compression suit (leggings + long sleeve), boxer, tactical gloves, socks: 1,2 kg

https://www.flashback.org/t1605847p526

Monday June 13 - Day 43: I prepared a test device today and drove off to a very isolated site. The test bomb was composed of a 3g DDNP primary and a 30g PA secondary. If this test would fail, I would abandon operation A and move forward with the non-spectacular operation B.

I lit the fuse, went out of range and waited. It was probably the longest 10 seconds I have ever endured...

BOOM! The detonation was successful!!!:) I quickly drove away to avoid any potential unwanted attention, from people in the vicinity. I would have to come back a few hours later to investigate the blast hole, to see if both compounds had detonated.

A few hours later, after returning from a restaurant in the southern town to celebrate this success, I went back to the blast site to evaluate the detonation. The DDNP primary detonated successfully but the dry picric acid booster did not detonate at all. So I confirmed that the PA was not inert, just of a very low purity grade. This could be sorted as I would now move forward with purification after completion of the last PA batches. Today was a very good day as I really needed this success

https://www.flashback.org/t1605847p534 viesti nr 6407

Kyllä on hullu mies, hän laitoi puhtasta nikotiiniä ammuksiin

How much of 99% pure nicotine do you need for each hollow point bullet?

Given that 2 drops (I would probably go with 3 or 4 if enough room in projectile) is enough for each lethal dose/bullet you would need :

10 magazines (28 bullets whereas 14 are chemical): 14 x 10 magazines = 140 bullets
140 bullets x 2 drops = 280 drops
A "metric" drop = 0,05 ml (50 μL)
280 drops x 0,05 ml = 14 ml

0,10 ml = aprox 50 mg of pure nicotine which is almost the LD50 doze for a 75 kg individual (40-60 mg).

In other words; in order to create 140 nicotine bullets containing 50 mg of nicotine you would need to aquire 14 ml of pure 99% nicotine. You then inject 0,10 ml of nic using a 1 ml syringe w. needle and then plug the bullet.

However, you should probably use at least 0,20 ml (4 drops) per bullet which is aprox 100 mg (almost twice the lethal dose for a 75 kg individual). You would then need to acquire 28 ml/0,028 liters of pure liquid nicotine

https://www.flashback.org/t1605847p541 viest nr 6488

Tietääkö joku miksi kirjan nimi on 2083?

Se on silloin kun muslimit on majooriteeti euroopassa.....

https://www.flashback.org/t1605847p542 viest nr 6495

edit. en uskalla laitaa

Onko kenelläkään tietoa mitä rynnäkkökivääriä tämä sankari käytti tässä järjestämässään murhaspektaakkelissa?. Vai onko tämä nyt hieman sopimaton kysymys sitten... :a-rolleyes:

Isäm Maam Puolustaja kirjoitti:
Onko kenelläkään tietoa mitä rynnäkkökivääriä tämä sankari käytti tässä järjestämässään murhaspektaakkelissa?. Vai onko tämä nyt hieman sopimaton kysymys sitten... :a-rolleyes:

Luje viesti nr 166

Hejsan kirjoitti:
Isäm Maam Puolustaja kirjoitti:

Luje viesti nr 166

September 2010
I originally wanted to try establishing a connection with Hells Angels in either Prague, Berlin or Copenhagen. However, I lost my motivation completely during my first few days in Prague. I now have to acquire a semi-automatic rifle and glock legally. I don’t think the rifle will be a problem, as I have completed the 1 week duration hunter course, and I have had a Benelli Nova Pump-Action shot gun for 7 years without incident. I don’t have a criminal record so there is no reason why the police should reject my application.
I have now sent an application for a Ruger Mini 14 semi-automatic rifle (5.56). It is the most “army like” rifle allowed in Norway, although it is considered a “poor man’s” AR-15. I envy our European American brothers as the gun laws in Europe sucks ass in comparison. However, the EUSSR borders to Turkey and the Middle East so acquiring illegal arms isn’t exactly rocket science providing you are motivated enough. In any case; I would rather have preferred a Ruger Mini 30, but I already own a 7.62 bolt rifle and it is likely that the police wouldn’t grant me a similar caliber. On the application form I stated: “hunting deer”. It would have been tempting to just write the truth; “executing

https://www.flashback.org/t1605847p560 viest nr: 6713

Back