Trump -psykoosi

President Trump’s signature hotel in the nation’s capital wants a break on the terms of its lease. The landlord determining the fate of the request is Mr. Trump’s own administration.
Trump International Hotel, just a few blocks from the White House, had been a favored gathering place for lobbyists, foreign dignitaries and others hoping to score points with the president. But like most hotels, it is now nearly empty and looking to cut costs because of the coronavirus pandemic.
In recent weeks, the president’s family business has inquired about changing its lease payments, according to people familiar with the matter, which the federal government has reported amount to nearly $268,000 per month.
The Trump Organization owns and operates the luxury hotel, but it is in a federally owned building on Pennsylvania Avenue. As part of its deal to open the 263-room hotel, the company signed a 60-year lease in 2013 that requires the monthly payments to the General Services Administration.
Eric Trump, the president’s son, confirmed that the company had opened a conversation about possible changes to the terms of the lease, which could include adjustments to future monthly payments. The Trump Organization has said it is current on its rent.
The younger Mr. Trump said the company was asking the G.S.A. for any relief that it might be granting other federal tenants. The president still owns the company, but his eldest sons run the day-to-day operations.

A senior US government doctor who worked on the search for a coronavirus vaccine has claimed he was fired after resisting Donald Trump’s push to use the unproven drug hydroxychloroquine as a treatment, the New York Times reported on Wednesday.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/apr/22/trump-hydroxychloroquine-study-coronavirus
Rick Bright was this week ousted as director of the US health department’s Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority, or Barda, and as the deputy assistant secretary for preparedness and response.

In a stunningly candid statement, Bright highlighted his refusal to embrace hydroxychloroquine, a malaria drug relentlessly promoted by the president and Fox News despite a lack of scientific studies.
“Specifically, and contrary to misguided directives, I limited the broad use of chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine, promoted by the administration as a panacea, but which clearly lack scientific merit,” Bright said.

“While I am prepared to look at all options and to think ‘outside the box’ for effective treatments, I rightly resisted efforts to provide an unproven drug on demand to the American public.”
Asked about Bright at the White House coronavirus briefing on Wednesday, Trump said: “I never heard of him. If a guy says he was pushed out of a job, maybe he was, maybe he wasn’t. You’d have to hear the other side. I don’t know who he is.”

Trump repeatedly touted hydroxychloroquine as therapy for coronavirus, pointing to a Democratic state representative in Michigan who claimed it benefited her and frequently asking: “What do you have to lose?”

But on Tuesday an analysis of the drug’s use in US veterans hospitals found no benefit.

Bright added: “I insisted that these drugs be provided only to hospitalised patients with confirmed Covid-19 while under the supervision of a physician. These drugs have potentially serious risks associated with them, including increased mortality observed in some recent studies in patients with Covid-19.

“Sidelining me in the middle of this pandemic and placing politics and cronyism ahead of science puts lives at risk and stunts national efforts to safely and effectively address this urgent public health crisis.”
Bright has reportedly hired lawyers Debra Katz and Lisa Banks, whose clients have included government whistleblowers and Christine Blasey Ford, who went public with allegations of sexual misconduct against Brett Kavanaugh during his supreme court nomination in 2018.

On Wednesday, Ronald Klain, who led the Obama administration’s response to an Ebola outbreak in 2014, tweeted: “Dr Bright is a professional – an expert on vaccines – who I met during the Ebola response. If this is true, it … represents an ongoing effort by the Trump administration to put politics ahead of science and safety.”Dr Bright said he would request that the health department inspector general investigate the way in which the Trump administration has “politicised the work of Barda, and has pressured me and other conscientious scientists to fund companies with political connections and efforts that lack scientific merit.

Rushing blindly towards unproven drugs can be disastrous and result in countless more deaths. Science, in service to the health and safety of the American people, must always trump politics.”
Bright, whose entire career had been spent in vaccine development, had led Barda since 2016. He was moved to a less influential post at the National Institutes of Health.

He told the New York Times: “I believe this transfer was in response to my insistence that the government invest the billions of dollars allocated by Congress to address the Covid-19 pandemic into safe and scientifically vetted solutions, and not in drugs, vaccines and other technologies that lack scientific merit.

“I am speaking out because to combat this deadly virus, science – not politics or cronyism – has to lead the way.”

Nyt minua alkaa jo oikeasti ihmetyttää.

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?
"So it'd be interesting to check that."
Pointing to his head, Mr Trump went on: "I'm not a doctor. But I'm, like, a person that has a good you-know-what."

Ei hän nyt kuitenkaan kloriittia tarkoittanut. Tehohoidossa olevillehan on injektoitu aika reippaasti c-vitamiinia. Suomessa ei varmaankaan mutta Kiinassa ja Yhdysvalloissa.

Tulis takaisin ne ajat jolloin otsikoissa oli vain Trump.
Ne olivat hyviä aikoja ne. Media injektoi vain Trump-uutisia.

Viimeksi muokattu:
C-vitamiini ei ole desinfiointiaine. Desinfiointiaineet ovat myrkkyä sisäisesti otettuna tai jos joutuvat limakalvoille tai silmin.

"can do something like that" mutta sehän on kuulijasta tai lukijasta kiinni miten asiat tulkitsee... Jos ihmiset kävisivät työpaikoillaan kahvipöydissä niin olisipa taas juttua ja kauhisteltavaa. Trump ehdotti että kloriittia suoneen!! Kauhistus, miten se voi olla niin hullu kirjoiteltaisiin maakuntalehdissäkin.

Viisas mies tuo Trump :ROFLMAO:

"can do something like that" mutta sehän on kuulijasta tai lukijasta kiinni miten asiat tulkitsee... Jos ihmiset kävisivät työpaikoillaan kahvipöydissä niin olisipa taas juttua ja kauhisteltavaa. Trump ehdotti että kloriittia suoneen!! Kauhistus, miten se voi olla niin hullu kirjoiteltaisiin maakuntalehdissäkin.
Olet uskossasi vahva, mutta jotta tästä löytäisi viitteitä C-vitamiiniin, joutuu kyllä käyttämään omaa mielikuvitustaan ja paljon.

What did President Trump say?
During Thursday's White House coronavirus task force briefing, an official presented the results of US government research that indicated coronavirus appeared to weaken more quickly when exposed to sunlight and heat.

The study also showed bleach could kill the virus in saliva or respiratory fluids within five minutes and isopropyl alcohol could kill it even more quickly.

William Bryan, acting head of the US Department of Homeland Security's Science and Technology Directorate, outlined the findings at the news conference.

While noting the research should be treated with caution, Mr Trump suggested further research in that area.

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.

"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting," the president continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

"So it'd be interesting to check that."

Pointing to his head, Mr Trump went on: "I'm not a doctor. But I'm, like, a person that has a good you-know-what."

BBC:n otsikko ja toisessa ketjussa ollut Guardianin juttu on otettu Venäjän trolleilta. Guardian sanoo sen jopa suoraan - "sosiaalisessa mediassa puhuttiin".

Satavarmasti venäjän trollien sanomaa, jota media jakaa, kun se "ajaa asioita siihen suuntaan, mihin niiden pitääkin mennä". Asioita sotketaan tahallaan, kun siihen avautuu mahdollisuus, koska kaikkia yksityiskohtia ei voi alkaa luettelemaan yhdessä palaverissa.

Auringon valo on tehokas koronaviruksia vastaan, siis kun puhutaan leviämisestä. Siitä on kirjoitettu jo kauan ennen koronahärdelliä.

Ja ennen härdelliä on jo tutkittu UV alueen ylärajalla ollutta 405nm aallonpituutta turvallisena desinfektointina. Halvat laserit pystyvät sitä tuottamaan voimakkaana. Eikös tässä viime päivinä ollut juttua, että korona näyttää viihtyvän hyvin tietyissä paikoissa kehoa, joten paikallinen valohoito ei ole poissuljettua.

BBC:n otsikko ja toisessa ketjussa ollut Guardianin juttu on otettu Venäjän trolleilta. Guardian sanoo sen jopa suoraan - "sosiaalisessa mediassa puhuttiin".

Hyvin ne menee läpi. Ryssäntrollien jutuilla varmaan suomalaisetkin "turpotkin" tänään hassuttelevat...

Trump on Venäjän sätkynukke.

Jää nähtäväksi jos tulee toinen kausi. Kaasuputkista päätellen ei siltä vaikuta.

Viimeksi muokattu:
Valkoisen Talon palaverista tuo kohta, mistä puhut. Oma Youtube näyttää omituisesti ajan, mutta joko -38min kohdalta tai 26min kohdasta.

Aika leveällä pensselillä on Trumpin jutut nyt otettu. Eli Venäjän kynästä koko juttu.
Mielestäni Trump sanoo tuossa juurikin sen mitä on BBC:n artikkelissa väitetty. Mikä siinä on mielestäsi leveällä pensselillä ottamista?

Back