UAV / UCAV / LAR (robotit) Uutiset ja jutut

Itseä vaivaa suuresti että tuosta ei ole uutisoitu maailmalla oikeastaan ollenkaan.

Nyt olisi ihan oikea lentokoneen ja dronen törmäys eikä vain väitetty "läheltä piti" -tilanne.
Ja jos törmäyskohta olis metrin ylemmäs olisi se droni tullut lasista läpi ja lentäjällä henki poissa, luultavasti.

Millähän menetelmällä tuo saadaan ehjänä takaisin tukialuksen kannelle?

Maalidrone joten eikö idea ole ampua se alas?

Voisiko niillä joku verkkosysteemi olla siltä varalta, että halutaan drone ehjänä talteen.

Jännä miten droneparvella voi kirjoittaa taivaalle. Kuvattu Tallinnassa viime kuussa.

Tuli tässä mieleen että eikö tuollaisella parvella voisi tehdä ilmamiinakenttä/iä jos olis räjähteillä varustetut dronet. Lentäisivät vaikka vuorossa. Yksi satsi ilmassa ja toinen maassa valmiina nousemaan kun ilmassa olevista loppuu lentoaika.

Viimeksi muokattu:
Ilmasiipiratasalus? Näyttää jotenkin tehottomalta ja ainakin tilaavievältä ratkaisulta. Todennäköiseti myös perinteistä propelliratkaisua painavampikin. Se, että tekniikka on erilainen/erikoinen, ei tee siitä parempaa.
Voisikohan nuo toimia vaakalennossa magnuksen efektiin perustuvana siipenä? Jos onnistuu, niin voi olla kevyempi ratkaisu kuin propellit ja siivet erikseen. Ilman jotain tuontapaista tuplahyötytaka-ajatusta kyllä tosiaankin hämmentävä kokeilu.
Joo, maalidronehan se onkin joten varmaan kertakäyttöinen.
Aika kalliita kertalaukauksiksi. Eipä noita Lohtajallakaan joka ohilennolla silpuksi ammuta. Laskuvarjolla nuo otetaan alas ja ainakin alkuperäinen 80-luvun Banshee kelluu, joten eiköhän nuo kehittyneemmätkin versiot haeta veneellä huollon kautta seuraavaa harjoitusta odottamaan.

Intialaisten 30kpl Reaperia maksavat himmeleineen rapiat 100 miljoonaa per kone.
Ihanan kallista. Mitä 100 miljoonalla saadaan? Pitkän toiminta-ajan, sekä suuren alueen kattavan tiedustelujärjestelmän joka pystyy vaikuttamaan omalla aseistuksellaan havaitsemiinsa maaleihin. Taistelunkestävyys vihollista vastaan joka pystyy suojamaan ilmatilansa hyvin kyseenalainen. Eikä oikeastaan edes kyseenalainen vaan käytännössä nuo pudotetaan alas.

"I should probably not be standing this close," I think to myself, as the robot slowly approaches a large tree branch on the floor in front of me. It's not the size of the branch that makes me nervous—it's that the robot is operating autonomously, and that while I know what it's supposed to do, I'm not entirely sure what it will do. If everything works the way the roboticists at the U.S. Army Research Laboratory (ARL) in Adelphi, Md., expect, the robot will identify the branch, grasp it, and drag it out of the way. These folks know what they're doing, but I've spent enough time around robots that I take a small step backwards anyway.

The robot, named RoMan, for Robotic Manipulator, is about the size of a large lawn mower, with a tracked base that helps it handle most kinds of terrain. At the front, it has a squat torso equipped with cameras and depth sensors, as well as a pair of arms that were harvested from a prototype disaster-response robot originally developed at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory for a DARPA robotics competition. RoMan's job today is roadway clearing, a multistep task that ARL wants the robot to complete as autonomously as possible. Instead of instructing the robot to grasp specific objects in specific ways and move them to specific places, the operators tell RoMan to "go clear a path." It's then up to the robot to make all the decisions necessary to achieve that objective.

The ability to make decisions autonomously is not just what makes robots useful, it's what makes robots robots. We value robots for their ability to sense what's going on around them, make decisions based on that information, and then take useful actions without our input. In the past, robotic decision making followed highly structured rules—if you sense this, then do that. In structured environments like factories, this works well enough. But in chaotic, unfamiliar, or poorly defined settings, reliance on rules makes robots notoriously bad at dealing with anything that could not be precisely predicted and planned for in advance.

RoMan gets a little bit of help when a human supervisor points out a region of the branch where grasping might be most effective. The robot doesn't have any fundamental knowledge about what a tree branch actually is, and this lack of world knowledge (what we think of as common sense) is a fundamental problem with autonomous systems of all kinds. Having a human leverage our vast experience into a small amount of guidance can make RoMan's job much easier. And indeed, this time RoMan manages to successfully grasp the branch and noisily haul it across the room.

Anavia_showcases_HT-100_VTOL_UAV-03.jpg

the HT-100, ANAVIA has succeeded in creating a vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) system that combines a high payload with a long range and ease of operation. With its innovation, the Aargau-based aviation company is targeting customers in the fields of surveying, surveillance, logistics, future markets, search and rescue, defense and agriculture, for which flight missions are indispensable.

Long flight times (240 minutes), high payload capacity (up to 65 kg), back-up motor and intelligent redundancy systems, intuitive controls, easy mission programming, rapid launch readiness, long maintenance intervals, many equipment options - the helicopter's list of the special features is long.

The low flight and maintenance costs and high compatibility with the most common sensor and payload systems for a wide range of uses make the HT-100 an economical alternative to conventional helicopters. At the same time, its certification by the Federal Office of Civil Aviation demonstrates that the UAV meets the exacting safety and quality standards of the Swiss government.

Back