Ukrainan konflikti/sota

Aamun sarastaessa ryssät on pötköllään ja asemat vaihtaneet isäntiä.

Ja näitä vankivideoita tulee tiheästi.

Tämä Marfopilin takaisin valtaaminen tulee useammista eri lähteistä joten lienee nyt realiteetti, että ryssät peruuttavat etelässä jo kauemmas vaikka varsinainen hyökkäys ei ole edes alkanut.

En minä muuten tästä suunnasta niin kiinnostunut olisi, mutta lainasin tätä Jominin viikon vanhaa karttaa ja merkitsin sinisellä pallukalla mielenkiintoisen yksikön alueella ja violetilla pallukalla sitten merkittävän tuota etelän suuntaa huoltavan tien & rautatien. Nuo poikki ja ryssien sota käy äkkiä hankalaksi.

Screenshot_2023-04-15-14-01-01-11_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12~2.jpg

Viimeksi muokattu:

”Ihanteellinen vaihtoehto olisi ilmoittaa konfliktin päättymisestä ja kertoa kaikille, että Venäjä on saavuttanut suunnitellut tavoitteet, ja tavallaan olemmekin saavuttaneet ne”, Prigožin kertoi lehdistöpalvelunsa perjantaisessa tiedotteessa."

Mobikki Vuhledarin seudulla valittaa kurjaa kohtaloaan:

Russian mobik says they are positioned right next to Vuhledar, although they should be in the territorial defence. All they can do is simply hide from shelling and pray to not get hit.

In addition, they are not paid daily allowances for the same reason - supposedly they are in the rear, and not on the front lines.

-

Ukrainalaisen lyhyt kirjoitus Bakhmutista (kirjoittaja ei ole tällä hetkellä Bakhmutissa, mutta hänellä on kontaktit kaupungissa oleviin taistelijoihin):

Brief note from Kiyanyn on Bakhmut (note that he is not there at the moment but gets information from brothers-in-arms so it's all generalistic).

Ftvw77jWIAENeRk

-

Toisaalta Bakhmutista kuuluu seuraavaa (tämän kirjoittajan mukaan) - vaikea tilanne, ryssä hivuttautuu pikku hiljaa eteenpäin, toisaalta Bakhmutin on sanottu kaatuneen jo kuukausien ajan:

Bakhmut. The railway station including the block near Verkhniy Park has been captured by Russian forces. In the southern part near Korskunkogo St, fighting is at the T0504 leading into the city. The O0506 road near Khromove is under Russian fire control.

Precarious situation..

Ftv12prWIAEj-9B

Everyone should be aware that the situation in Bakhmut is extremely fluid and front lines can change by the hour. But this is what my latest information is from yesterday.

Aamuyöllä kirjoitettu twiitti, jonka mukaan ukrainalaisia ja pro-Ukraina twitter-tilejä vastaan olisi käynnissä bottihyökkäys. Kommentin mukaan samaa nähty myös sodasta kirjoittavien puolalaisten tilien kohdalla.

Liekö hetkellinen ryöpsähdys vai sitten pidempään jatkuva kampanja? Selvää on ettei Kreml ja Putin pidä siitä miten sodasta kirjoitetaan Twitterissä, mutta miksi laajempi kampanja juuri nyt? Koko sodan ajan on nähty että yksittäisiä tilejä yms. saadaan väliaikaisesti pois, mutta harvemmin näkynyt kirjoituksia laajemmasta yrityksestä:

Major bot attack happening on Ukrainian and pro-Ukraine accounts. Bot attack goal is to deboost these accounts so please like and share pro-Ukraine account posts to defeat

-

Same here in Poland - @wolski_jaros, @WarNewsPL1, @jakubwiech, and others are reporting the same thing.

@TwitterSupport, @elonmusk - please investigate and act

-

Kuvaus mistä tässä on kyse:

What happened to the accounts today @wolski_jaros, @WypartowiczBa

Whether @MarekMeissner (and probably also other people), i.e. mass follow and its purpose.

There are many indications that the pro-Russian troll farms have found a loophole in the algorithms that govern Twitter (or rather, after the portal revealed how it all works, i.e. it was served on a platter) and use a simple but effective type of attack.

A controlled network of accounts (several thousand pieces) starts to follow someone en masse, and then they all unfollow at the same time. Mass unfollow causes Twitter to stop promoting entries of such people.

Simple but effective.

Most of the entries with the phrase "polish army" were created via the Twitter Web App. On the chart, the number of entries from the "polish army" yesterday and today. Fittings were yesterday, but today between pm. 14:50 and 17:59 was the biggest boom.

FttFxmnWwAERNRo

-

Wolski kirjoitti tästä näin:

Ok - I have 500-800 accounts of strange growth on the profile for two days. I've already banned 200, obvious bots I'm reviewing the rest. Do you have that too? LÄHDE

-

Evidently the work of some seriously large bot farm for reporting. I can see by my followers growth:

January: 3.3k
February: 6.3k
March: 5.7k
13 days of April: 3.5k, of which over the last two days about 800-1k followers.

Check if you have...

@WypartowiczBa, @Artur_Micek, @jakubwiech, @DRatka1, @SomeGumul

BTW: I had monthly gains of 12-15k last year at the end of the holidays, so now I didn't notice what was going on. Thanks for the info @jakubwiech,
@WypartowiczBa

Viimeksi muokattu:
Ukraina käyttää biologisia aseita 🌭

Kun veri ja suolenpätkät alkaa käymään liikaa mielen päälle, täältä on hyvä käydä katsomassa hyvän mielen videoita @saftamil @Omnipotentti

Back