Ukrainan konflikti/sota

Ei me varmaan nyt tyydytä sormella heristelyyn. Eiköhän sieltä vielä nähdä diplomaattisen protokollan mukaisia vastatoimia. Toisaalta, ryssää saattaa vituttaa aika lailla myös se, jos ei tehdä mitään, kun se ryssä ei merkkaa meille mitään!
Hyvä muistaa, että sian kanssa ei kannata lähteä painimaan. Sika tykkää siitä, ja siinä paskaantuu itsekin.

En tarkoita, etteikö vastatoimia pitäsi tehdä, mutta protokollan mukaan ja luulen, että ryssää vituttaa enemmän jos näytetään puolivälinpitämättömästi, että ettekö parempaan pysty.

Ei saatana. Ja me taas vaan sanotaan Soo Soo. Ollaan kyllä sen luokan lampaita että vaikea on välillä käsittää.
Venäjän suurlähetystön voisi ihan oikeasti tuossa muodossaan heittää ulos ja lakkauttaa. Ottaa haltuun. Johonkin uuteen paikkaan, 70-80 luvun betonielementtitaloon sitten osoittaa se "pakollinen" virasto jossa hoituu hommat. Tämä olisi tärkeää tehdä ja pian. Venäläiset ei oo enää mitään herroja yhtään missään. Suomettumisen ajat on ohi, ja irvokasta että vallitsevassa tilanteessa on edelleen tuo tehtaankadun valtava massiivinen vallan ja aseman symboli Venäjällä Suomessa. Kuinkahan paljon on henkilöstön vahvuus heillä siellä? Nyt ajantasalle tuo.

Ukraina menestyy, ja on tietysmieles laittanut Suomen ja monen muun Venäjän naapurin kohdalla loppupisteen satojenvuosien painajaiselle. Nyt kun paha uni on loppunut ja siitä on herätty, niin myös käytännön asiat syytä nopeasti laittaa kuntoon. Kahle on poikki, Venäjä on häpäissyt ja tuhonnut itsensä ja Ukraina viimeistelee kokoajan, kaikki siihen Venäjän entiseen naapureihin kohdistuvaan alistamiseen liittyvä nopeaa pois silmistä.

Ilmailusta paljon tietävä Guy Plopsky kirjoittaa Su-34 koneiden käytöstä:

Since someone asked why Su-34s are typically shown carrying just 1 ARM each:

Su-34 SEAD patrols are largely meant to deter Ukrainian SAM operators from emitting. They are conducted in a risk-averse manner; the Su-34s appear to operate well inside Russian-controlled airspace and rarely (if at all) enter the engagement zones of Ukrainian SAM systems inorder to attempt to entice their operators into activating their radars so as to then attack them with ARMs.

Hence, Su-34s seemingly oftentimes do not launch ARMs on such patrols, especially given that the rules of engagement apparently typically require them to first report a detected emitter to a command post and then wait for authorization to launch an ARM against it. This is done to reduce the likelihood of fatricide, but also increases the chances that Ukrainian SAM operators (who generally maintain strict emissions control, radiating only for brief periods of time) will cease emitting before the Su-34s are able to launch an ARM.

Ei näytä venäläisten puolutus toimivan oli noita kaivettuja linjoja tai ei. Jos kukaan ei johda läheltä, ei ole aseita, ei ole suunnitelmaa, ei ole huoltoa eikä raskaiden aseiden tukea niin ei noista ojista ole muuhun kuin veden ja raatojen keräämiseen.

Yksi T-72B3 myös vähemmän.

Ja kun tuossa yllä oli juttua ryssien ensiavusta niin tässä ukrainalainen saa siipeensä, mutta kaverit jeesaavat kuten pitääkin. Vähän turhaan ryntäsi samalle viivalle oman miehen ja oletetun vihollisen sijainnin kanssa. Pitäisi aina liikkua niin, että voi ampua sinne samaan paikkaan mihin se oma ensimmäinen etenijäkin jo ampuu.

Ryssä on lähdössä Bahmutista, tietävät sen itsekin sillä ovat tässä vaiheessa alkaneet ampua Bahmutin länsipuolella olevia siltoja.

Se aiemmin tänään täällä mainittu palava tehdas Moskovassa on muuten KA-52 tekevä mesta, ei hassumpi paikka yllättävillä pikku drooneille lentää räjähtämään, kukahan saa selittää asian sotakääpiölle.

Viimeksi muokattu:
Viimeksi muokattu:
Aina mielenkiintoista kuulla Ukrainan tiedustelupäällikkö Kyrilo Budanov ajatuksia, alla tiivistetysti haastattelun sisältöä:

The Russians will have to pay for the war for a very long time - the head of GUR of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine Kyrilo Budanov

▫️Russia is not the USSR: they cannot produce [precision technological weapons] in sufficient quantities. Sanctions play a role in this, but it is not the only or decisive factor;

▫️the only reason why drones fall on the Kremlin is Russian aggression;

▫️the absolute majority of the Russian elites oppose this war. Another question is how to deal with [your dissatisfaction];

▫️the leadership of the Russian Federation still retains full control over the activities of the entire system;

▫️Prigozhin's influence did not diminish. Will Prigozhin win the confrontation [with Russian Minister of Defense Shoigu and Chief of the General Staff of the USSR Gerasimov]? In my opinion, he will win. Their conflict is not staged, but real;

▫️Gerasimov and Shoigu were very much "for" the war with Ukraine, but they became victims of their own propaganda. The leadership of the Russian Federation invested in it in such a way that propaganda finally began to influence them;

▫️as soon as the situation in the Russian Federation weakens, Kadirov will be one of the first to spiral out of control. It will be a war for survival;

▫️we are not going to attack Belarus. Since the escape of the last Russian soldier from the Kiev region, there have been no threats from Belarus;

▫️in occupied Mariupol and at the parade in Moscow on May 9 there was a fake Putin. Putin is a legitimate target for Ukraine, but we are not currently trying to destroy him;

▫️recognition of Putin's death will change everything very quickly and dramatically. Will we seize this moment, that is the question.

▫️we cooperate with certain figures from the Russian opposition: they are both a source of information and hope for a future for us, because no matter how territorially the Russian Federation changes after the end of the war, some part of it borders on us;

▫️there are Russians who even cooperate with us for some patriotic reasons. They understand that this is an abnormal situation that has happened. We are ready to cooperate with all of them and with those who repent and are ready to change Russia, withdraw troops from Ukraine, rebuild, apologize to the Ukrainian people;

▫️sincere scumbags, rapists, war criminals will suffer their deserved punishment in every country in the world. The deserved punishment for such acts can only be their liquidation. I'm not considering anything else. This is my personal opinion, I abide by it and will follow it;

▫️our goal is to create a 100-kilometer demilitarized zone deep into the Russian Federation. This is a zone from which damage by conventional means is impossible.

▫️ordinary Russians will have to pay for the war for a very long time: both economically and with reputation and politics.

-

Full interview:

Aina mielenkiintoista kuulla Ukrainan tiedustelupäällikkö Kyrilo Budanov ajatuksia, alla tiivistetysti haastattelun sisältöä:

The Russians will have to pay for the war for a very long time - the head of GUR of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine Kyrilo Budanov

▫️Russia is not the USSR: they cannot produce [precision technological weapons] in sufficient quantities. Sanctions play a role in this, but it is not the only or decisive factor;

▫️the only reason why drones fall on the Kremlin is Russian aggression;

▫️the absolute majority of the Russian elites oppose this war. Another question is how to deal with [your dissatisfaction];

▫️the leadership of the Russian Federation still retains full control over the activities of the entire system;

▫️Prigozhin's influence did not diminish. Will Prigozhin win the confrontation [with Russian Minister of Defense Shoigu and Chief of the General Staff of the USSR Gerasimov]? In my opinion, he will win. Their conflict is not staged, but real;

▫️Gerasimov and Shoigu were very much "for" the war with Ukraine, but they became victims of their own propaganda. The leadership of the Russian Federation invested in it in such a way that propaganda finally began to influence them;

▫️as soon as the situation in the Russian Federation weakens, Kadirov will be one of the first to spiral out of control. It will be a war for survival;

▫️we are not going to attack Belarus. Since the escape of the last Russian soldier from the Kiev region, there have been no threats from Belarus;

▫️in occupied Mariupol and at the parade in Moscow on May 9 there was a fake Putin. Putin is a legitimate target for Ukraine, but we are not currently trying to destroy him;

▫️recognition of Putin's death will change everything very quickly and dramatically. Will we seize this moment, that is the question.

▫️we cooperate with certain figures from the Russian opposition: they are both a source of information and hope for a future for us, because no matter how territorially the Russian Federation changes after the end of the war, some part of it borders on us;

▫️there are Russians who even cooperate with us for some patriotic reasons. They understand that this is an abnormal situation that has happened. We are ready to cooperate with all of them and with those who repent and are ready to change Russia, withdraw troops from Ukraine, rebuild, apologize to the Ukrainian people;

▫️sincere scumbags, rapists, war criminals will suffer their deserved punishment in every country in the world. The deserved punishment for such acts can only be their liquidation. I'm not considering anything else. This is my personal opinion, I abide by it and will follow it;

▫️our goal is to create a 100-kilometer demilitarized zone deep into the Russian Federation. This is a zone from which damage by conventional means is impossible.

▫️ordinary Russians will have to pay for the war for a very long time: both economically and with reputation and politics.

-

Full interview:

Siinäpä se varmistus lienee, että putler joka Mariupolissa yöllä hiippaili oli juuri sitä miltä näytti, eli duplikaatti. On siinä säälittävää paskaa, oikeen maailman suurvalta 🤣 johan tolle pellemaalle nauraa naapurin nauriitkin.

Amerikanliettualaisukrainalainen vapaaehtoistyöntekijä
The phone rings and beeps nearly 24 hours a day and I always answer. People often ask me, “why do you do this job?”Beyond just the simple answer of “because it’s the right thing to do”, here is my “why”:For my great grandparents who died never seeing their homeland become a free nation again because of russian occupation. No one should have suffer the same fate. For my great grandmother born in Dnipropetrovsk. For the love of freedom and democracy. And I really don’t like bullies. russia’s reign of terror must be stopped.

Viimeksi muokattu:
Hyvä muistaa, että sian kanssa ei kannata lähteä painimaan. Sika tykkää siitä, ja siinä paskaantuu itsekin.

En tarkoita, etteikö vastatoimia pitäsi tehdä, mutta protokollan mukaan ja luulen, että ryssää vituttaa enemmän jos näytetään puolivälinpitämättömästi, että ettekö parempaan pysty.
Juuri näin, antaa ryssän ryssiä ihan ittekseen. Konsultoiminnoille on ihan normaalia että paikallisen paskastanin toiminnot ei toimi, eli milloin ei tule sähköä, milloin pankit on nurin jne.. Tässä pitää huomata että putteli ilmoitti palauttavansa N-liiton joten mitä muuta kuin toimimattomuutta tuolta N-liiton palautukselta voi odottaa.

Itse uutisoisin että Moskovassa pankit ei toimi ja haastattelisin paikalla olevaa konsulia joka vahvistaa että ryssän pankkijärjestelmä kaatui jo huhtikuussa. Miksi pitäisi olettaa että vain lähetystön tilit on jäässä?

Viimeksi muokattu:
Back