Ukrainan sodan videot.

This is an assault close to enemy positions. When the perimeter is under fire control of both sides
The risky task is performed by the 1st mechbat of the 3rd OShBr.

Source: Official Telegram channel of the 3rd OSHBr, 3rd Separate Assault Brigade

SBU special forces destroyed the Russian Sontsepok with an FPV drone right during the salvo
Soldiers of the Special Operations Center "A" of the Security Service burned the Russian heavy flamethrower system "Sonstepok" right at the moment of its salvo.

The "Second World Army" was left without another "analogue".

We continue to work until complete Victory!

Edit: No sepä ei pitkään ollut julkinen mutta jätetään tähän, jos tuo vielä myöhemmin muuttuisi katsottavaksi.

Chronicle of the special unit KRAKEN | 07.03.22 | Battle at the "Rose of the Winds" | Battle for Kharkiv
Chronicle of the unit. Battle at the "Rose of the Winds". March 7, 2022

A year ago, the Russians tried to take Kharkiv by storm for the second time, and again unsuccessfully.

At that time, our unit held defense on the district of the city, and together with the fighters of the 92nd OMB and NSU, took part in a battle near the "Roza Vitriv" cafe.
At that time, the Kadyriv troops carried out assaults in our direction.

The first video shows a small episode of that battle and the evacuation of our wounded soldier. At the moment, everything is fine with him and he continues to destroy the enemy at the front.

Other videos show the result of an unsuccessful assault by the occupiers: Russians killed. And those who survived were taken prisoner with injuries.

The assault was then repulsed, and Kharkiv remained under the Ukrainian flag

Ukrainan sotilastiedustelupalvelun GUR:n operaatioista kertovan kolmeosaisen dokumenttisarjan ensimmäinen osa.

Air raid on Azovstal. Sky
The first tape from Artem Shevchenko's documentary trilogy "Military intelligence of Ukraine: at sea, in the sky, on the ground". The film reveals unknown details of the unique airborne special operation of the GUR in Mariupol surrounded by the enemy. 7 sorties to the city of Mary: each one like the last.

Gunners of the 406 OABR destroyed the Russian air defense system "OSA-AKM"
The combat work of the artillerymen of the 406th OABR named after Major-General Oleksiy Almazov of the Naval Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine does not stop.

Once again, we warn uninvited guests: you cannot hide from punishment. Get out of Ukrainian land! The enemy will be destroyed!

Let's work further, to complete Victory! Glory to Ukraine!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/406oabr

#406оабр #I believe_in_ZSU #Together_to_Victory #war_in_Ukraine #Ukraine

Uusi sota tuo pinnalle uusia asioita. Tämä sota nostaa naisten aseman ja määrän esille ihan uudella tavalla. Toinen asia on miten ukrainalaiset kerää rahaa sotaa ja sodassa toimimista varten. Tämänkin videon kuvauksessa on pankki- ja yhteystiedot.

THE BAHMUT WITCH. Natalia Moseychuk - Olga Bighar
On February 24, 2022, she came to the Military Commissariat with her mother and two brothers. Lawyer Olga remained in her past life. Now an officer with the call sign Bakhmutska witch. I listened to a beautiful, intelligent young woman and understood everything. I understood the service. Her detachment from her little son, she understood her desire not to mix his childhood with the war. I looked and wondered: how much strength does she have? How much authenticity and stunning decency.
Olga Bighar, officer of the Armed Forces of Ukraine

00:00 Olga Bigar - officer of the 241st separate brigade of the 204th battalion of the Armed Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
04:00 Why did she choose to serve in the Armed Forces
5:30 About the beginning of the war in 2014
08:00 Why did you start Tik Tok?
11:00 About military service
20:00 Are you familiar with Zaluzhny, Zelensky, Reznikov
21:25 Bihar: Among the military, it is not accepted to criticize and discuss the actions of the top military leadership
25:55 Bihar: If the Russians had carefully studied and analyzed our history, they would not have come to us with war
29:00 Bihar: If our people are informed and given the right to choose, the people will choose the right things
32:00 Is there a shortage of food and ammunition in the army?
33:35 Did the corruption scandals affect the atmosphere in the army
36:20 Bigar: I was often asked if I was from Israel
37:45 About communication with the local population in Donbas
44:08 Bihar: I was never ashamed that I am from Donbas and that I am Ukrainian
49:00 Bihar: After the war, the outlook and values of our society change. Material things will no longer be so important
52:00 About studying at the university
53:40 What should be the Constitution of Ukraine
55:49 About communication with my son
1:00:43 Bihar: I have nothing to do with the occupiers as with people. There is no pity or sympathy for them
1:02:43 Bihar: Russian prisoners asked not to be exchanged or sent back to the Russian Federation
1:08:15 Bihar: No one forced me into the army. This is my choice
1:10:55 Why does Olga Bihar have the nickname "Witch"
1:11:30 Bihar: The authority of the top military leadership is something that cannot be disputed or disputed
1:14:30 Bihar: In the 19-20s, there were a lot of attempts to discredit the president, but it didn't work
1:15:08 Bihar: Mobilization is something that must be approached consciously and responsibly
1:17:40 Bihar: The army is not only a soldier and a trench. This is a huge chance and opportunity
1:20:05 About Ukraine after the victory
1:22:55 Bihar: We will have to work a lot after the war
1:27:56 What Olga Bighar is reading
1:30:00 About relations with subordinates
1:32:24 What are they punished for in the army
1:36:48 Bihar: I will continue to serve in the Armed Forces even after the war

#Мосейчук #Бигарь #ОльгаБигарь

I remind you that volunteer Natalya Soroka continues to collect funds for the needs of the boys at the front. Details have partially changed. Pay attention to this and use only those listed below.

Bank institutions:
PrivatBank:
MFO of the bank 305299
IBAN:
UA623052990262036400937360343
PrivatBank top-up card:
Monobank top-up card:
Link to the Bank:
JSC Universal Bank:
MFO Bank 322001
UA853220010000026209330979027
Payee
SOROKA NATALIA ANDRIIVNA
Currency UAH
RNOCPP of the recipient:
Purpose of payment:
Topping up the account of SOROKA NATALIA ANDRIIVNA for the needs of the Armed Forces of Ukraine

Become a sponsor of this channel to receive bonuses:

/ @nataliyamoseychuk

TERRA Unit: Battle of Bakhmut. Raid of the Armed Forces on Wagner's position. Part 3

The 3rd part of the support for the raid of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on Wagner's position near Bakhmut.
Covering the retreat of our infantry. We continue to finish off the Wagners with artillery, the Pion works with 203 mm cluster ammunition.
The raid was successful, inflicting great losses on the enemy in manpower.
Our losses were minimal, only wounded.
00:00 - 00:33 Intro
00:33 - 01:23 In the past part
01:23 - 01:50 Terra needs help
01:50 - 02:53 Enemy tank detected. Directs rapid fire at our forces
02:53 - 03:31 Accompanying the movement of our equipment
03:31 - 04:00 Departure of the BMP of the Armed Forces of Ukraine from the area of the operation
04:00 - 06:18 Adjusting the fire of the 122-mm howitzer D-30 on enemy positions
06:18 - 07:59 Transferring the fire of the D-30 122mm howitzer to the enemy's logistics nodes
07:59 - 09:48 We adjust fire 2S7 "Peony" 203 mm (cluster ammunition) at enemy positions
09:48 - 10:31 Completion of the operation, departure from the position
!!!Collecting: 25,000 USD!!!
On drones near Bakhmut
Monobank:
Or: 5375 4112 0378 6111
PayPal: http://paypal.me/viktoriiaskl
Privat Bank, USDT (TRC20), Bitcoin (Bitcoin), Ethereum (ERC20) and other payment methods: https://terraops.info/ua/donate/
Our website: https://terraops.info/ua/
!!!Patreon NEW!!!: https://www.patreon.com/TERRAOps/memb...

Special agents of the Special Operations Center "A" of the SBU destroyed another tank of the occupiers with a kamikaze drone
Special agents of the Special Operations Center "A" of the SBU destroyed another tank of the occupiers with a kamikaze drone.

The Russians tried to escape, but they were not very successful. And we will continue to destroy the invaders until complete Victory!

Bath K-2. Capture of the "Wagners" in captivity. TEASER. Seversk-Soledar
Full video on our channel - https://t.me/k_2_54
Part one: https://t.me/k_2_54/57
Part two: coming soon

Two Russian occupiers found themselves near the positions of our unit and were discovered. A group of fighters from the K-2 battalion moved forward to engage in battle and capture prisoners.

You can see the entire course of the following events in two parts of the video on our Telegram channel https://t.me/k_2_54. We specifically did not edit to show the real situation and the real capture of the prisoners.

The first part: the occupiers are walking across Ukrainian land and do not yet know what awaits them.
Part two: what happened to the captive.

If you want to support us and give tickets to Kobzon and other invaders - details:

PayPal: [email protected] Volodymyr Ihorovych Golovko

Monobank 5375414101428273

Bakhmut. A Ukrainian sniper is working / 11.03, Video from the front, Elimination of occupiers | News.LIVE

Coal worker The Armed Forces of Ukraine actively fire at enemy infantry fighting vehicles with thermobaric grenades / 11.03, Details | News.LIVE

Training of the Armed Forces in Britain in street fighting and guarding trenches — a report by Suspilne News from the training ground
Training of the Armed Forces in Great Britain takes place on various training grounds. One of them is recreated urban conditions. Ukrainian military personnel in Great Britain are learning to fight in the city, to expel the enemy from urban positions. British instructors say that the training for the Armed Forces is adapted in such a way that the Ukrainians understand how the opponent can behave and conduct effective assaults.

"We see that Ukrainian soldiers are incredibly brave, incredibly resourceful," says one of the instructors at the training ground in Britain.

Ukrainian soldiers are also trained to guard trenches and successfully evacuate the wounded on the battlefield. Suspilne Novovinty visited training grounds in Great Britain, where the Armed Forces are trained, in February. How it happened - in Oksana Seniv's report.

Capture of "Wagners" by fighters of K-2 54 OMBr (no editing) "Two Russian mercenaries found themselves near the positions of our unit and were noticed by us. A group of fighters from the K-2 battalion moved forward to engage in battle and capture prisoners"

Viimeksi muokattu:
KRAKEN in Bryansk and Kursk regions | the work of ATGM
Minus two observation towers in Russia

The forces of the anti-tank group of the special unit "KRAKEN" destroyed two autonomous observation towers "Moor" in the Bryansk and Kursk regions.

SPECIAL DEPARTMENT OF GUR KRAKEN☠️

Subscribe to official Telegram channels:

TO HELP THE SUB-SECTION
BECAUSE THE KRAKEN CHARITY FUND
EDRPOU 44887237
UA433071230000026007011070513

5375-4907-0034-3774

PATREON: http://patreon.com/kraken_unit

Join the unit: https://t.me/kraken_kha/237

Again this shelter...
I am not Silon in Russian.

Again this Prituli - this is the meaning of "again"?

You're talking, we've already met;)).

And let's make it so that the next time it is not the occupier who examines the body and battery of the Mavic, purchased with human money, but the soldiers examine what remains of the occupier from the Mavic!

Pour in donations, we will buy!

Ranskalainen vapaaehtoinen ajaa miinaan ottoautolla. Univormu syttyy tuleen, pääsee ulos autosta ja ilmeisesti kieriteltyä tulen sammuksiin?

Miinavaara on varteenotettava uhka toimittaessa takaisinvallatuilla alueilla siviilistä otetuilla ajoneuvoilla.

Let rsnia squeal: how mortars of the 3rd OShBr work near Bakhmut
Today, in the issue of "How are we doing" Viktor Rozovy will show the work of mortars of the Third Separate Assault Brigade fighting in the Bakhmut direction. Their task is to cover the infantry during the offensive and burn the enemy trying to attack.

In the work of a mortar calculation, the key is speed and accuracy: it arrived, unfolded, aimed, accurately fired at the target and quickly drove away, so as not to wait for the return flight.

The sight is the most valuable thing in a mortar. "When the counter-battery is working, you remove the sight and run away, because you won't pay for it later," the mortarmen joke.

"There are carriages to guide the barrel, the barrel itself. There are two types of mine release: through the cord, how we work, and there is a shock mechanism. That is, there are exploding powders, and the cartridge fires under pressure," the soldiers explain the mechanism of operation of this type of weapon.

The flight range of the mine is adjusted by adding or removing gunpowder, and the flight of fragments is affected, in particular, by the mass of the mine itself. Like any weapon, the mortar must be properly serviced, because even weather conditions can affect its correct operation.

Watch a new video about a life hack from our fighters, how to stealthily aim at a target at night and calculate coordinates, and more about their everyday life on the front lines.

NAVIGATION:
00:00 start
00:28 Can I sit somewhere?
01:00 Why is it cool to be a mortar?
01:50 to the battle! He hears his heart, which is normal..
02:30 become a channel sponsor of the 3rd Separate Assault Brigade!
02:50 what is the most expensive and most important thing in a mortar?
04:18 what does mortar smell like?
04:30 how does the mortar work? And why are the occupiers "squealing like pigs?"
05:10 I just wanted to pee and go..
05:40 we sign the shells
06:10 death to enemies!
07:20 new technologies
07:55 what is the dispersal of mine fragments?
08:10 how does weather affect mines?
08:40 how does a lighter with a flashlight help to work?
09:20 the main task of the mortar
10:00 thank you to our sponsors!

Yksinäisen T-72:n seikkailu.

Up close! A Ukrainian tank destroys the positions of the occupiers from a distance of 20 meters
Another video about the combat work of the 2nd mechanized battalion K-2 54 OMBr near Lysychansk.

In the area of responsibility of the battalion, the enemy was accumulating offensive potential, planning a further attack. It was decided to act in advance. There was a heavy fog. Therefore, the enemy's infantry could not see how our T-72 tank approached their positions. And when she saw and heard, she could not do anything.

Back