Ukrainan sodan videot.

Kahdessa ensimmäisessä videossa englannin kielinen automaattikäännös toimii hyvin.

The story of a fighter who died during an assault
Bakhmut direction, the outskirts of Klishchiivka, the beginning of May 2023. "Ukrainian Witness" interviews Kapa and Grigorych, soldiers of the 5th OShBr. In a few days, they will go to repel the Russians from landing. Grigorych will be wounded, and Kapa will die, evacuating the "three hundredth" comrade. Together with him, Serhiy Trygub with the call sign Skorpion will die.
The fighter who was evacuated by Capa will be saved.

During the preparation of the material, it became known about the death of Ihor Bobka with the call sign Babai, who participated in the assault on this landing on May 11, 2023.

"Ukrainian Witness" publishes footage from Kapa's GoPro: preparation for the landing assault, the assault itself and the moment of Vladyslav's death. The family of the deceased consented to the release of these footage.

Eternal memory to the heroes.

0:00 Intro
1:11 How the war began for "Kapa" and "Grygorych"
2:52 What was the task of the assault
5:50 How the same assault took place
9:09 Who was at the site of the assault
12:06 The death of Kapa
15:55 What does it mean to be a hero now?

The Ukrainian offensive through the eyes of the 3rd Separate Assault Brigade
00:00 Intro
00:24 Introduction
01:44 Darwin - the decision to be a warrior
02:04 Fox - how and where did she start her military career
02:45 Percentage - where did it start?
03:17 Elf - when he joined the unit
03:59 Fox - who goes to 3OSHB
04:21 Elf - what is infantry
04:51 Percentage - who serves in 3OSHB
05:12 Fox - approaching the front
05:49 Darwin - the difference between community and public
06:46 Barsik - about the team
07:35 Storm - room tour
08:42 Darwin - an approach to training fighters
09:22 Percentage - who is the commander
09:43 An elf is what a commander should be
10:14 Percent - what the commander should do
11:25 Elf - how they train during the war
11:54 Barsik - about their way of life
12:47 Why is sport important?
14:00 Darwin - how fighters are trained
14:27 Elf - the role of a fire support platoon
15:57 Darwin - what exercises are performed for training
17:12 Tactical medicine training
17:33 Fox - what she taught the fighters
18:08 What is medicine
19:01 Darwin - emotions during the assault
19:46 Fox - what he feels before the assault on during
20:20 Percentage - planning
21:49 What is the Elf fighting for?
22:14 What is Fox fighting for?
22:40 What is the Percentage fighting for?
23:01 Why is Barsik here?
23:22 Darwin - what Ukraine should be like
24:00 Percentage - what a Ukrainian should be
24:32 Final

Killing turnstiles STILL on the front: command vs medics
The Ukrainian military STILL massively receives low-quality first-aid kits and tourniquets from the state, and combat medics are forced to buy equipment themselves or ask for it from volunteers. After all, it is easier than fighting through the indifference of the Command of the Medical Forces. Because as soon as you criticize and suggest some changes, you can receive a reprimand or other punishment.

During the preparation of the material, we spoke with combat medics, commanders of various brigades and branches of the military, as well as with those who help them. They said that there are problems with the provision of medical care, moreover, there are many of them and they are systematic. Here are the Chinese turnstiles and first-aid kits, and the reluctance of the Medical Forces Command to introduce vital changes.

About why the system only interferes with our doctors and military personnel - see the article by Oleksiy Yarylchenko.

00:00 - why does poor provision of the military kill?
01:55 - "three turnstiles cracked" during, the story of Petr Konoply;
05:31 - video inspection of first-aid kits from the Command of the Medical Forces;
07:41 - the Command's reaction to the detection of Chinese weapons;
10:10 - reprimand instead of solving problems;
12:24 - about providing medics on the front line;
15:26 - blood transfusion;
17:11 - how doctors were threatened not to use blood transfusions;
19:39 - why the Command opposed the use of blood on the front line;
23:53 - what is wrong with the Command of the Medical Forces;
28:08 - the command's comment;

A DAY ON THE FRONTLINE: AERIAL RECONNAISSANCE
How the Ukrainians, with the help of their skill and ingenuity, turned small drones into heavenly punishment for the enemy will go down in modern history textbooks.

Do you need to do some research? Launch the drone. Adjust the artillery? Drone. Throw a gift on the enemy's head or safely knock down his equipment? Also a drone.

The daily work of pilots is priceless, as it protects the lives of our soldiers, and it is always interesting to watch. So we invite you too.

Birds' of the Ukrainian Air Reconnaissance Units Help to Defeat the Aggressor | @UNITED24media
It may seem that military operations in the war-torn Kherson region have reached a dead end. But in fact, the war is in full swing, both on the banks of the river and on the islands in between. The United 24 team traveled to the South of Ukraine to give you an inside perspective through the eyes of Ukrainian air reconnaissance units.

Highly technical and highly dangerous: Inside Ukraine's drone war | ABCNL
ABC News' Ian Pannell gets a rare look inside Ukraine's drone factories and training centers as it reshapes the war against Russia through its use of high-tech drones.

Footage of the combat work of a separate battalion of the 38th brigade during the liberation of Urozhany from the occupiers
Footage of the joint combat work of units of the 1st and 503rd separate battalions of the 38th Marine Brigade during the liberation of Urozhany from the occupiers.

Source: Official telegram channel of StratCom of the ZSU - https://t.me/AFUStratCom/20059

"I left Mercedes and went to the front": fighters of the "Steel Border" showed how they fight on the front line
The assault brigade of the DPSU "Steel Border" has been performing tasks on the front line for several months. Battles are being fought in several areas of the frontline. So, in Kharkiv Oblast, the border guards are now conducting an active defense, constantly striking the enemy. In this way, they are trying to impose their own initiative on the occupiers and inflict maximum losses. The fighters showed how they hit enemy positions, what means they use for this, and also explained what motivated them to join the assault brigade of border guards.

Combat operation of the LEOPARD tank
- We work mainly at night or at dawn. This tank is most effective at this time. Advantages like a cat. Why was he called Leopard? It is a fast nocturnal animal.

Tankers of the 47th OMBr shared their impressions of the Leopard 2A6 tank, which our allies provided to Ukraine.
The commander of the "Fartovoi" tank, the gunner Vladyslav and the loader Yuriy talk about the combat path, the advantages of Western equipment over the Soviet one and how the Leopards save the lives of soldiers.

Uusi yritys tämän videon kanssa.

Interviewing Ukrainian Special Forces "Kraken" Commander
It's been a year since the Kharkiv counter offensive broke Russian lines in northeastern Ukraine. The Kharkiv counter offensive liberated over 500 settlements in just over three weeks, and helped smash Russia's aura of invincibility. In order to get a better understanding of this pivotal moment in the war, as well as cover a host of other important topics, I went to the eastern Ukrainian city of Kharkiv to interview Kraken commander Rostyslav. He took part in the counter offensive, and was even on the ground for the liberation of Kupyansk, which Russia is now once again trying to capture.

Timestamps:
0:00 Teaser
2:01 What is Kraken & why did you join?
10:44 Nationalism + continuing the fight against Russia
18:12 Stepan Bandera + the Ukrainian Insurgent Army
24:12 Being a commander in Kraken
29:39 Leadership + relationship with soldiers
37:10 The Kharkiv Counteroffensive
45:00 Russia's army + the current counteroffensive
53:56 War crimes and hatred against Russians
1:01:22 Injuries, mines, + cluster bombs
1:05:51 Good stormtrooper qualities + closing message
1:10:17 Credits

Englannin kielisellä tekstityksellä.

Tekstityksen lisäksi ukrainalaisten puheet myös dubattu englanniksi.

Hyvä emglannin kielinen tekstitys.

Tests of the Russian bulletproof vest​

We check the quality of armor plates from the body armor of the Russian occupiers!
Plates presented by Zheka "Vorot", 1st rifle battalion 93 OMBR.
As they said, it was taken off the frame...
I wonder if other Russian infantrymen have such plates...
I was very surprised by their quality!
Watch this video till the end!

We will win! ✊🇺🇦

English subtitles created by: Serhiy, Vinnytsia.

The third storm trooper enters Andriivka: GoPro filming
We are publishing a video fragment of the offensive actions of the soldiers of the 3rd company of the 1st assault battalion of the Third Assault Brigade as part of the operation to liberate Andriivka, Bakhmut District, Donetsk Region.

After long formation actions and training, the fighters of the 3rd OShBr managed to break through the advanced defensive positions of the enemy, which were restraining the offensive, and start moving forward.

In the video, taken by the GoPro cameras of the attack aircraft, you can see how the fighters of the 1st assault battalion of the brigade are advancing through a forest strip burned as a result of hostilities. They engage in close combat and clear enemy dugouts and holes. After that, the stormtroopers enter the first streets of the wiped off the face of the earth, etc. Andriivka The fact that there were buildings here is only a reminder of the mountains of concrete, brick and metal structures.

We will remind that the settlement of Andriivka was liberated by the Third Assault Brigade on September 15, defeating 72 OMRS of the Russian Federation and entrenched in the positions taken.

NAVIGATION:

00:00 start
00:20 "come on, pile on!"
01:47 "Pour it in, they're coming!"
03:20 "We'll tighten up now"
04:20 "We are moving towards the houses"
06:30 "Baker, we need to clean the holes!"
09:15 "Baby, alive? Yes! Can't wait!"
10:20 "There's such a bitch going, did you see?"

How "Magura" fighters shot down eight helicopters and one attack aircraft near Robotyny / hromadske
This battery has eight downed Russian Ka-52 helicopters and one Su-25 attack aircraft. And this is only for three months of work. Moreover, none of them had previously been a professional soldier. Former civilians are now soldiers of the 47th Mechanized Brigade. After training in Sweden, they began working on the Swedish portable anti-aircraft missile complex RBS 70. But, getting into a full-scale war with this MANPADS, they had to experiment. As Akela says, the setting is in the 1980s, and the war is in the new century. However, they work on it successfully: after their arrival near Robotyne, the Russian aviation became less active.

How Bradley fighting vehicles help Ukraine | 60 Minutes
The U.S.-supplied vehicle helping Ukraine fight Russia today was developed to protect Americans from the Soviets.

Ukrainian firm shows how its drones are being armed against Russia
Ukraine has seen a huge increase in the use of small, relatively cheap attack drones that have been deployed with devastating effect in the conflict with Russia. Before the full-scale invasion there were only four firms making drones in Ukraine, but now it’s thought there are 200 - and 40 of them are manufacturing UAVs for the Ukrainian Ministry of Defence. Many of them are being made by drone enthusiasts who turned their hobby into a defence business to help the war effort.

Tähän löytyy hyvä englannin kielinen tekstitys.

Interview with the commander of the TERRA unit about the role of FPV drones in the battles near Bakhmut.
00:00 - Intro.
00:37 - Biggest convoy you've smashed with FPV drones?
01:06 - Competing among yourselves, who will destroy the most equipment?
02:25 - The toughest shots you've seen in Bakhmut?
04:11 - Is it really possible to shoot down an FPV with a firearm?
05:00 - Can the average citizen help in the production of drones?
06:58 - What percentage of hits from FPV drones are considered good?
08:00 - Who is part of the TERRA framework?
09:33 - Were the Russians unwound during knightly battles?
11:41 - What was the last birthday present for you?
13:33 - Who is the sky of Bakhmut?
14:11 - Are there many FPVs of Ukrainian production at the front now?
15:32 - Are you often asked to test drones?
18:55 - What achievement are you proud of?
20:33 - Do you have Volynyak in your arsenal?
21:34 - What is the purpose of the TERRA YouTube channel?
23:14 - Is there progress in Bakhmut?
24:16 - Cases when things did not go according to plan?

The combat path of the Stugna-P ATGM calculation
"Stugna-P" is a Ukrainian anti-tank missile system. Our fighters use it not only against heavily armored vehicles, but also against the accumulation of enemy manpower.

"This is not some overly complicated technique, there is no need for programming languages - everything is elementary, everything is simple, nine buttons. The main thing is to choose the right position, aim, practice and get out of the position as quickly as possible," says the chief sergeant of the anti-tank missile platoon on the call sign "Darkness".

"A person who comes from civilian life, let's say, he is born, he learns. There is nothing terrible here. And fear is the norm. We are all afraid, there is a certain fear in every way out. In war, it is not fear that kills, but panic. But fear, on the contrary, helps to survive," the soldier continues.

The fighters of the 128th Separate Mountain Assault Brigade talk about the advantages of "Stugna-P", life before the war, about Victory, etc.

Hyvä englannin kielinen tekstitys.
The situation near Bakhmut: how the border guards maintain the defense at captured Russian positions (SUBS)
The forward movement of Ukrainian defense forces in the direction of Bakhmut continues. Servicemen of the DPSU take part in the counteroffensive on this part of the front. The border guards, under the constant attacks of Russian artillery and drones, are defending positions that were recently occupied by units of the Russian army. After the retreat of the occupiers, the Ukrainian military made considerable efforts to strengthen the fortifications and hold the occupied borders. How it happens under dense enemy fire - see in the material.

Time codes:
0:00 – Going to positions at night
1:53 - Preparation of trenches "under the nose" of the enemy
3:23 - "This is sniper fire on us"
5:54 – How hard is it to adjust to life in the trenches?
7:27 - Shelling
9:18 - "Our diet is very diverse and very tasty. Mostly "mivina"
10:24 - "I don't know, what kind of "arrival" is this?
12:17 - "We are mainly attacking now"
13:27 - "These meters are abundantly covered in blood"

Drone Gun Trials and Brits of Kherson: From Nerds in Rear to the Grunts on the Ground.​

In Ukraine drones are determining every success and failure. As the greatest soldier I know in Donbas said, “we are now just reduced to being rats in a maze.” Warfare is evolving so fast and Ukraine is where it is happening. Military and civilian initiatives, both abroad and here in country are working independently and sometimes cohesively to find better solutions and more efficient production methods of proven solutions. I am but a spoke on a wheel. This is a little of what I know and can show.

Since this video, our drone gun has been proven against Mavic 3, the most common drone. I still have one sceptic, but with further actions and proof the Ukrainians in Kherson can share their experience with that Ukrainian team in Donbas. What it comes down to is my friend not wanting me to spend money on something that my not work for him, bless him! These are the kind of people I’m dealing with mostly. Those who ask for the least, can use it the most!

I humbly ask for support when you can, if not today or next week, then next month. I want to be able to find and support anti drone efforts on the ground and maintain my night vision and thermal efforts. Three more NVG sets purchased yesterday for delivery in two weeks. The coffers are empty, and we role again!

Help only when you can, if not help by sharing my videos or liking and leaving ling comments, 🙏 ⬇️

🌎 PayPal [email protected]
🇬🇧 bacs 20-11-39 33343847
🇸🇪 Swish 0763465261
🇨🇦 etransfer [email protected].
🌎 https://www.buymeacoffee.com/ukrainetbic

A REAL BATTLE OF THE ZSU AT ANDRIIVTSA! | BATTLE THROUGH THE EYES OF A MEDICINE | 3 ASSAULT BRIGADE!

September 26, 2023

Marusya Zvirobiy, wounded near Klishchiivka, Donetsk region, 16.07.2023
The fire cover group came under artillery fire.

Let's get to know each other :)
2014 - the revolution of dignity, aid to the wounded on the Maidan.
2014, March - deputy head of the Right Sector of the Kyiv region.
2014-2015 - combatant of the 11th ZBATU DUK PS. Trips to the Donetsk region, training of fighters at the Marus training ground and its creation. At the same time, my husband and I had a daughter, and my mother went on maternity leave with her, which enabled me to remain in the defense of the country.
2016 - a contract in the Airborne Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, 199 National Center, creation of a training company and training of special platoons of the Airborne Forces "Marusyny Vedmediv", in their documents this name was indicated after graduation.
2017 - performance of tasks in sector D, Svitlodar arc as part of the National Guard, BSHR 3018.
In 2018, she graduated from VMUROL "UKRAINE" University, which was periodically on hiatus between the wars.
2018-2019 - contract in the 132nd separate reconnaissance battalion of the airborne assault troops, performing tasks in the M sector.
In total, I have two years of service in the volunteer movement and three service contracts in military units.
2019-2020 a new front.

The third assault in Andriivka: close combat and clearing of the destroyed village
Continuation of the combat operation of the soldiers of the Third Assault Brigade to liberate Andriivka settlement of Donetsk region. Video footage from GoPro cameras of fighters of the 2nd Assault Battalion.

After the first buildings of the village were taken the day before, the stormtroopers began to move deep into the settlement and clear the basements of the destroyed buildings, destroying the occupiers from the 72nd omsbr of the Russian Federation. At the ruins of Andriivka, the soldiers of the 3rd OShBr are engaged in close-range shooting battles when the enemy is "in the house opposite", and they go forward, fulfilling the task, under constant artillery fire.

Assault and sweep continues all day. When the sun is almost hidden behind the horizon, the fighters take a break, summing up the first results of the day's battles and preparing to move on.

00:00 start
00:55 Go, go!
02:40 "There are boys in the house across the street, there are fuckers!"
04:00 "Give up and get out"
04:30 "100 meters from us there are 2 p*dars!"
05:50 "Guys, you have to move!"
07:59 Soldiers of the Third Assault Division clear the area of the enemy
09:50 "How are you? I'm fine, I'm fine"
10:28 The final stage of Andriivka's release is yet to come

Ukraine’s Marksmen and Machinegunners: Working with Thermal Vision. Taking Back the Night!
Ukraine's Territorial defense units are traditionally the least equipped units. Thermal Scopes, Night Vision and fancy western weapons platforms when available are allocated to special brigades of the army. If the old adage is true, those who have the least do the most. I would think Territorial units should be supplied with more equipment and given a chance to better achieve their objectives.

Their role was originally to hold and defend ground, more often they are being asked to take part in the assaults of the regular brigades, more often they are asked to do assault brigades task without assault brigades equipment and resources.

For this reason I like to focus my efforts on helping territorial units when possible. If your familiar with the economic principle, "the law of diminishing returns". My humble fundraising platform has great and more visible effects on the soldiers welfare when focusing on such units within the Armed Forces of Ukraine, pray🙏⬇️

🌎 PayPal [email protected]
🇬🇧 bacs 11-20-39 33343847
🇸🇪 Swish 0763465261
🇨🇦 etransfer [email protected].
🌎 https://www.buymeacoffee.com/ukrainetbic

Swedish air defense makes a difference in Ukraine
Almost daily, Russian robots and patrol robots are sent against military and civilian targets in Ukraine. Russian helicopters hover over the battlefield. With different types of anti-aircraft defenses, the threat can be averted - one of the leading anti-aircraft systems comes from Sweden.

Ukrainian UAV Manufacturers In Race For 'Smart Drone'
Many of Ukraine's homegrown UAV producers are modifying their drone fleets with the latest, cutting-edge technology. The upgrades, which now include artificial intelligence, are helping the outgunned country punch above its weight on the battlefield.

Ukrainian pilots train to adapt to the new F-16s
The Ukrainian Air Force released this footage of pilots training to use the new F-16s provided by Nato allies. The footage was posted with the translated caption: "Of course, our goal is full-fledged flight simulators ✈️ F-16 on the territory of Ukraine, training aircraft (sparks) and flight crew training centres. But everything starts small"

Hyvä englannin kielinen tekstitys.
The truth about the liberation of Klishchiivka from the participants of the assault: footage of real battles and clean-up
Recently, the 80th separate airborne assault brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine together with other units reported that they managed to liberate the occupied Klishchiivka, which made it possible to keep the route from Horlivka to Bakhmut under fire control. However, the stormtroopers say, the price of the liberated village is very high. After all, exactly how it was possible to knock out the Russian army from fortified positions is not only told, but also shown by the participants of the assault actions. They recorded the video on their chest cameras. See details in the material of Radio Svoboda.

M2 DESTROYED UNDER 300 UNITS OF EQUIPMENT/ REPORT DURING THE FIRING/ CHINA HELPS UKRAINE / FPV-drones
They change the course of the war and cause hundreds of millions of dollars in damage to Russia!

✈️ FPV drones have become a bright marker of the Russian-Ukrainian war, which distinguishes it from all others.
☝️It is not for nothing that our confrontation with Russia on the battlefield has long been dubbed the "war of drones", and this video will only reinforce the thesis about the importance of "birds" in this historic battle.

Join the collection for FPV drones and pilot training from the Serhiy Prytula Foundation - https://send.monobank.ua/jar/9jkK9buWZ6

📹 In the new issue, you will meet the Leo Messi of the world of FPV drones, see how effective they are, how long it takes to make an FPV drone pilot from scratch and whether we are ahead of Russia in FPV. We are talking about the M2 group, which burned under 300 pieces of equipment.
🕹 We will try to learn how to control "birds" at the Boriviter school, and we will also go to the positions of our military together with the ACHILLES unit, where we will show the work of the FPV team and even fly to Bakhmut!

💰 You will find out the insane scale of damage caused by UAVs to the enemy, the biggest trophies and the toughest stories from the operation of drones, whether we are ahead of Russia in FPV and what prospects we have in this field in the future.

😱 And you will also be able to appreciate the cool technologies of drones from Israel and the latest Ukrainian development with the code name "Baba-Yaga"!

00:00 – What is the video about?
01:30 – How drones chase and make Russians panic
02:55 – What are FPV drones?
03:51 - We are going on a combat mission with a group of the company of attack drones "Achilles"
04:54 – Leo Messi in the world of FPV drones! They destroy hundreds of units of military equipment
06:43 - Equipment at a price of 15 million dollars! Top trophy of FPV drones
09:44 – Factors for the successful operation of drones
13:05 – How to find and impress even that technique that is very well hidden and disguised
15:43 – FPV drone pilot training school
17:44 – How long does it take to make an FPV drone pilot from scratch?
18:30 – Who is the easiest to become a top FPV drone pilot? Cyber sportsmen and gamers, your way out!
20:19 – We learn to fly drones
25:50 – Filigree work of pilots from the 3rd OSHBr
27:50 – On skepticism about the effectiveness of drones on the part of high-ranking officials
31:49 – Are we ahead of Russia in FPV drones?
33:10 – How are drones changing the course of war?
36:23 – Favorite operation in FPV-themed | A performance by Russian soldiers
39:45 – Do we make drones ourselves? Does China help Ukraine more than Russia?
41:16 – Crazy amount of damage caused by drones to Russia
42:55 – Will it be possible to control drones on the battlefield from another city?
44:05 – Super technologies of automatic drones from Israel
46:14 – Our crew navigator was mistaken for an English volunteer killed
48:10 – We launch drones from positions and fly to Bakhmut!
49:40 – Factors that interfere with the operation of drones
52:05 – We hit the target!
52:37 - They acquired equipment at a price of 25 million dollars!
53:54 – The most violent stories with the work of drones | They flew far into the rear of the enemy
57:24 – Operation of the checkpoint | They took the trail of the Russians
59:47 – Under fire, they are forced to urgently descend | Top-emotions of the operator
1:01:20 – Bonus! The latest Ukrainian development!

Test week of an attack aircraft - how the path to the Third Assault Brigade begins
"Am I really worthy to take this weapon and destroy the enemy?", a recruit on pseudo-Mrak. He came for the test week and is preparing to enter the CMB to the Third Assault Division.

This is a series of films created to tell about the largest recruiting campaign in Ukraine. In each series, we will reveal the multi-stage selection process, the path that recruits take to become part of a professional unit. We will show the stories of civilians who were complete "zeroes" in the military business, but had the desire to overcome trials, learn and earn the honorable name of the fighters of the Third Separate Assault Brigade.

The first stage is a test week of the attack aircraft. A chance to get to know the brigade, test yourself, your strength and test morale before you become a recruit. The format was created to help acclimatize future fighters to new, military living conditions. Everything starts with a questionnaire on the website, and only the recruit himself will determine whether he is ready to go further. On any day of the test week, everyone has the right to leave the recruitment center if they feel that this is not their story.

About the unique selection format for Ukraine, where the training of future fighters begins, the conditions in which recruits live and train, the personal experiences of these people and the fears of the service, with which they can cope or not - in this video.

00:00 The Way of the Warrior — Beginning
02:30 Roll call
04:00 "My call sign is Optimist"
04:25 "Before the war, I studied in the Czech Republic, that's why I have the nickname "Czech""
05:40 Everyone can try their hand at the stormtrooper trial week in the Third Stormtrooper
07:00 Where do recruits rest?
08:30 Why should you come to a test week of an attack aircraft? Recruits are responsible
10:40 Comrade Gonchar: "I picked up a weapon for the first time in my life right here"
12:20 "Before the war, I beat my dad"
15:40 "A warrior must first of all take responsibility"
17:11 "My pain began to turn into anger for my relatives, who are now in Berdyansk"
20:00 "I came here to become a warrior and defend my country"
20:30 A duel is a way of resolving conflicts
21:30 Today we will have a bonfire about the Independence of Ukraine
23:00 "Andrii and I are from the same village, and together we decided to come and eat"
25:17 I love the Third Stormtrooper!

"The enemy mines even his own corpses": how sappers break the way for the offensive of the Armed Forces
During more than a year of war, the occupiers mined the front line in Zaporozhye the most. It is believed that attack aircraft are ahead of everyone, but sappers are the first to go in this direction. Guys from the 48th Kamianets-Podilskyi engineering brigade work here throughout the entire counteroffensive. They admit that it is difficult to work not only because the Russians mine the fields densely, but also because they have to demine under constant enemy fire.

👉🏻About the line of defense of the Russians in Zaporizhzhia and how sappers break the way for stormtroopers - see Anna Kalyuzhnaya's report.

00:00 - sappers in Zaporozhye;
03:23 - how landings are cleaned;
04:31 - mine tactics of the Russians;
07:06 - work under the sights of the occupiers;
08:20 - how sappers clear roads;
11:32 - why demining is done manually and not by mechanical means;
14:04 - one day with sappers;
15:02 - how the Russians mine the paths of a possible attack;
18:07 - the difficulties of working under Russian fire;
22:46 - how does the Melitopol direction differ from others;
25:11 - what motivates sappers;

Ukrainian troops impress British Army instructors during leadership course
"I've never seen hearts so big. It gives me a different outlook on patriotism because [for] these guys their country is absolutely everything to them."

A select group of Ukrainian soldiers have been trained in the UK, but they've also been teaching their British Army instructors something – the intensity of their desire to defend their homeland.

Several hundred Ukrainians have been taking part in a five-week leadership course in an undisclosed part of East Anglia, focusing on different aspects of warfare including fighting in built-up areas.

Ukraine's Drones Are Dropping TM-62 Mines
Drone warfare in Ukraine is one of the war's most rapidly evolving elements with considerable innovation and improvisation. In recent weeks several videos have been shared showing large drones dropping TM-62 anti-tank mines.

Warrior's march - "I defend my own" | I left my home @ds_depalo
I Left My Home

Every Belarusian warrior, having come to defend Ukraine, sacrificing the most precious thing - his life, understands well why he is here and why.
Therefore, it is very important to be hardened not only physically, but also morally. Marching chants foster a sense of unity. They rally, they strengthen fighting spirit and moral and willpower qualities.

Warriors of the "Litvin" battalion of the Kalinovsky Regiment showed their combat work in the direction of Bakhmut.

OFFENSIVE UNDER BAHMUTH: FIRE FOR SUPPRESSION
"At the end of May, the long-awaited offensive began.
Adjacent units flew into the landing, where the enemy had been sitting for many months, and began clearing. Our task was to suppress the invaders with fire so that they could not even stick their vile pikes out of their holes."

THE BLOCKPOST WAS DEMOLISHED AT NIGHT. Battalion K-2. Soledar-Siversk.
This time, the night crew of heavy strike drones came across a checkpoint of the occupiers on one of the asphalt roads. The morning aerial reconnaissance revealed the places of potential concentration and the best places for inflicting damage, which made it possible to successfully and efficiently perform its work at night. The crew commander was the deputy battalion commander Oscar, and Leila, an experienced pilot, was at the controls. By the way, a detailed interview with her will be released in October.

Back