Uutisia Ranskasta

Attack at the police headquarters in Paris: according to a testimony, the killer shouted "Allah Akbar!"
The night before

INFO LE FIGARO - This 35-year-old policeman witnessed a neighbor of police officer Mickaël Harpon, who lives in the killer's building.

In Gonesse, Val-d'Oise, a resident who lives in the residence of Mickaël Harpon, the attacker of the Paris police headquarters who killed 4 police officers and wounded another seriously, ensures that, in the night before the murderous set, the killer shouted "Allah Akbar!" twice around 3-4am. This 35-year-old policeman has heard this testimony from a neighbor of Mickaël Harpon, a police officer too, who lives in the killer's building.
The residence includes many tenants from the ranks of the police, depending on the neighborhood. "He told me that on Thursday morning, around 3-4 o'clock, he heard" Allah Akbar! Twice, it woke him up. This voice came from the apartment of Mickaël Harpon, he assured me, and it is after the attack of the prefecture, Thursday at mid-day, that he made the link with what was was produced in the night.

Attack at the police headquarters in Paris: according to a testimony, the killer shouted "Allah Akbar!"
The night before

INFO LE FIGARO - This 35-year-old policeman witnessed a neighbor of police officer Mickaël Harpon, who lives in the killer's building.

In Gonesse, Val-d'Oise, a resident who lives in the residence of Mickaël Harpon, the attacker of the Paris police headquarters who killed 4 police officers and wounded another seriously, ensures that, in the night before the murderous set, the killer shouted "Allah Akbar!" twice around 3-4am. This 35-year-old policeman has heard this testimony from a neighbor of Mickaël Harpon, a police officer too, who lives in the killer's building.
The residence includes many tenants from the ranks of the police, depending on the neighborhood. "He told me that on Thursday morning, around 3-4 o'clock, he heard" Allah Akbar! Twice, it woke him up. This voice came from the apartment of Mickaël Harpon, he assured me, and it is after the attack of the prefecture, Thursday at mid-day, that he made the link with what was was produced in the night.

Enpä järin yllättynyt tälläkään kertaa. Mut hyvä että saatiin neutraloitua.

Pariisin veitsi-isku terrorismin vastaisten viranomaisten työpöydälle

Hirveän vihjaileva uutinen...

Syynä terrorismin vastaisen osaston asiaan puuttumiseen saattaa olla se, että mies kääntyi muslimiksi puolitoista vuotta sitten.

Tämähän olisi kiihottamista kansanryhmää vastaan täällä..

Kiinasta mallia.

·

France is poised to become the first European country to use facial recognition technology to give citizens a secure digital identity -- whether they want it or not.

BLOOMBERG.COM

E. No en oo.

Back