Uutisia Venäjältä

Kurskin alueella olevaan kylään odotettiin itse kuvernööriä joten kyläneuvoston puheenjohtaja päätti siistiä kylää ja tappoi kulkukoiran pennun. Asukkaat hermostuivat ja kuvernööri vannoo rangaistuksia tekijöille.

Officials may have killed the puppy trying to please the governor​

The governor of the Kursk region, Roman Starovoyt, reported the murder of a puppy in the Zolotukhinsky district, for which local officials were accused. According to the preliminary version, members of the local village council prepared so carefully for the arrival of the head of the region in the village of Zhernovets to inspect the House of Culture that they could decide to get rid of the stray dog.

According to Starovoit, local residents informed him about the crime on social networks. According to their version, “employees of the local village council decided to get rid of the puppy that was being fed by the construction workers.”

Someone actually killed the dog - the body was found, nearby - “traces similar to blood, as well as a container from a hunting weapon cartridge,” Starovoit noted. He was also given a photograph of the suspects - the picture shows two men next to a car. The head of the region said that it had already been established that the car belonged to the head of the village council, and the photo included the head’s driver and his acquaintance, a hunter. The latter's weapon has already been seized for examination.

“To say that it was unpleasant and painful for me is to say nothing,” Starovoit said. “And I’m ashamed of the senseless human cruelty.”

According to the governor, he loves dogs, and he took some of his pets from the street and from the shelter.

“I won’t just leave it like that,” Starovoit promised. “The perpetrators will be punished in accordance with the law.”
https://www.mk.ru/incident/2024/03/...bili-shhenka-starayas-ugodit-gubernatoru.html

Back