Uutisia Yhdysvalloista

Viime viikoilta löytyy paljon samanlaisia uutisia, missä jopa 2 miehen partioita ammutaan hengiltä yksittäisen rikollisen taholta.

IMTT

1 t

·

Kuvan mahdollinen sisältö: 1 henkilö, aurinkolasit ja lähikuva

Angel Rodriguez

18. syyskuuta kello 4.52

·
SAY MY NAME.
I was killed on a Wednesday morning, while responding to a routine disabled vehicle call on the side of Interstate 95 in Martin County. I was murdered by a male who did not want to pay a tow bill for his disabled vehicle that was facing sideways in the grass, a vehicle that 911 kept getting calls for that looked like a vehicle accident.
I didn’t have the opportunity to defend myself in any manner. My killer approached me as I sat in my squad car, lights on, engine running, and pulled the trigger. He tried to leave me for dead but luckily, there were passing motorists who witnessed this and stopped to help me.
I was a veteran and I survived 4 years of serving in the Air Force. I did not, however, survive serving those in my own community. I was senselessly taken from my mom, my dad, my two sisters, my nieces, my nephew, my girlfriend, my friends, my co-workers and so many more. Now my family and blue family are left with empty broken hearts and lives changed forevermore.
On Monday, I would've been celebrating my 43rd birthday with the people I love, but that male took that opportunity away from me.
My name is Joseph Jon Bullock , and my life mattered.
#SayHisName #AllLivesMatter #BlueLivesMatter

Venäläisomisteinen Optima Freight Oy, ilmeisesti salakuljettanut herkkää yhdysvaltalaista laivastoteknologiaa Venäjälle.
Mikä näitä suomalaismiehiä vaivaa?

" Optima Freight OY and its controller Nikita Gennadievitch Kovalevskij as well as three Finland based-companies GCH Finland OY, Unicum Trade OY and ACEX OY were also designated on Wednesday for helping FSB evade sanctions. "

Koronarajoitusten takia tuota kuvernööriä on verrattu Hitleriin. Hirveä fasistikommunisti, kun ihan maskipakkoa on kannattanut. Jäivät sentään kiinni, nämä Militia movementin fanaatikot ovat tappaneetkin ihmisiä iskuissaan.

Tuosta kidnappaushommasta. Varmaan mediamme löytää yhteisen syntipukin tällekin...

Twiitissä Brandonin paasausta sekä twiitin tekijän teksti:
"Wow! This is big. Brandon Caserta, one of the ringleaders of the group of men arrested for a plot where the group planned to kidnap Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, hated President Trump too! "Trump is not your friend dude" He says Trump is "a tyrant" & calls President Trump an "enemy""

Antifa-Suspect-Brandon-Caserta.png

"It is alleged he was among the militia members working to kidnap Governor Gretchen Whitmer from her vacation home up north, storm the Capitol and overthrow the government, partnering with another militia group known as the Wolverine Watchmen. It is a group according to the complaint that was brought to the attention of law enforcement in March for their efforts to find home addresses of police officers to target and kill them"

Viimeksi muokattu:
Joseph Morrison and Pete Musico are founding members of the Wolverine Watchmen. Joseph Morrison is considered Wolverine Watchmen’s “Commander” and is known by the online moniker “Boogaloo Bunyan.

Fox live streamed a video to a private Facebook group, complaining about the judicial system, and the State of Michigan controlling the opening of gyms. He called Whitmer “this tyrant bitch” and said, “I don’t know, boys, we gotta do something.”

imageboardeilla sekä erinäisillä chan/lauta sivustoilla on menossa erittäin järeää mekkalointia yhdysvaltojen vaaleista. Organisoituja disinformaatioiskuja kummankin puolueen toimesta. Toisella puolella on tähtäimessä Bidenin poika, toiset taas tuntuvat olevan Rudy Giulianin kimpussa. Tätä on vaikea selittää, mutta kun tuota postauksien tulvaa katsoo niin merkit ovat sen suuntaisia että tiedossa on rumaa jälkeä vaalipäivän mainingeissa.

Voisitko etsiä kuvia minkälaisista aseista tässä on kyse?
Tuota "tukea" on tarkoitus käyttää näin.
iu

ST975556B_G1-30RndRAUp.jpg
iu

Seal Team 6 Nigerissä... Amerikan kansalainen kaapattiin tiistaina, vapautettiin lauantaina. Voimankäytön tulos: 6-0

Seal Team 6 Nigerissä... Amerikan kansalainen kaapattiin tiistaina, vapautettiin lauantaina. Voimankäytön tulos: 6-0

1 kaappaaja jäi henkiin. Eli suomennettuna, yksi jätettiin henkiin kuulusteluja varten :D

Hmm....tuli kuin tilauksesta juuri pari päivää ennen vaaleja. En tiedä kiristääkö mulla foliopipo vai ei.....

35077864-8900359-image-a-1_1604154649324.jpg

Back