Trump -psykoosi

Mueller puhuu tänään ensimmäisen kerran julkisuudessa tutkimuksestaan sen alkamisen jälkeen, hän antaa lausunnon Suomen aikaan klo 19. Lausunnon kerrotaan olevan merkittävä, Mueller ei vastaa lehdistön kysymyksiin.
The Department of Justice announced Wednesday that special counsel Robert S. Mueller III will make a public statement at 11 a.m. on the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

There will be no question-and-answer session following Mueller’s statement, according to the Department of Justice.

A person familiar with the matter said Mueller will deliver a “substantial” statement, but declined to provide more details. The person said the statement is not a response to reporting about Michael Wolff’s soon-to-be-released book on the Trump administration, “Siege.”

The appearance will mark the first time Mueller has spoken publicly following the release last month of his 448-page report.

The White House was notified Tuesday night that Mueller planned to make a statement on Wednesday, according to a senior White House official.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...501070ee669_story.html?utm_term=.de670094be2b

Edit:
Mueller kertoi ettei voinut lain mukaan syyttää presidenttiä joten päätös syytteiden nostamisesta kuuluu oikeusjärjestelmän ulkopuolelle (kongressille). Mueller myös painotti ettei tutkimus kyennyt poistamaan epäilyjä siitä että presidentti teki rikoksia.

Muellerin lausunto:
ROBERT S. MUELLER III, the special counsel: Good morning, everyone, and thank you for being here. Two years ago, the acting attorney general asked me to serve as special counsel and he created the special counsel’s office. The appointment order directed the office to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. This included investigating any links or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the Trump campaign.

Now, I have not spoken publicly during our investigation. I am speaking out today because our investigation is complete. The attorney general has made the report on our investigation largely public. We are formally closing the special counsel’s office, and as well, I’m resigning from the Department of Justice to return to private life. I’ll make a few remarks about the results of our work. But beyond these few remarks, it is important that the office’s written work speak for itself. Let me begin where the appointment order begins, and that is interference in the 2016 presidential election.

As alleged by the grand jury in an indictment, Russian intelligence officers who are part of the Russian military, launched a concerted attack on our political system. The indictment alleges that they used sophisticated cybertechniques to hack into computers and networks used by the Clinton campaign. They stole private information and then released that information through fake online identities and through the organization WikiLeaks.

The releases were designed and timed to interfere with our election and to damage a presidential candidate. And at the same time, as the grand jury alleged in a separate indictment, a private Russian entity engaged in a social media operation, where Russian citizens posed as Americans in order to influence an election. These indictments contain allegations, and we are not commenting on the guilt or the innocence of any specific defendant. Every defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.

The indictments allege, and the other activities in our report describe, efforts to interfere in our political system. They needed to be investigated and understood. And that is among the reasons why the Department of Justice established our office. That is also a reason we investigated efforts to obstruct the investigation. The matters we investigated were of paramount importance. It was critical for us to obtain full and accurate information from every person we questioned. When a subject of an investigation obstructs that investigation or lies to investigators, it strikes at the core of their government’s effort to find the truth and hold wrongdoers accountable.

Let me say a word about the report. The report has two parts, addressing the two main issues we were asked to investigate. The first volume of the report details numerous efforts emanating from Russia to influence the election. This volume includes a discussion of the Trump campaign’s response to this activity, as well as our conclusion that there was insufficient evidence to charge a broader conspiracy. And in the second volume, the report describes the results and analysis of our obstruction of justice investigation involving the president.

The order appointing me special counsel authorized us to investigate actions that could obstruct the investigation. We conducted that investigation, and we kept the office of the acting attorney general apprised of the progress of our work. And as set forth in the report, after that investigation, if we had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so. We did not, however, make a determination as to whether the president did commit a crime.

The introduction to the Volume II of our report explains that decision. It explains that under longstanding department policy, a president cannot be charged with a federal crime while he is in office. That is unconstitutional. Even if the charge is kept under seal and hidden from public view, that, too, is prohibited. A special counsel’s office is part of the Department of Justice, and by regulation, it was bound by that department policy. Charging the president with a crime was therefore not an option we could consider. The department’s written opinion explaining the policy makes several important points that further informed our handling of the obstruction investigation. Those points are summarized in our report, and I will describe two of them for you.

First, the opinion explicitly permits the investigation of a sitting president, because it is important to preserve evidence while memories are fresh and documents available. Among other things, that evidence could be used if there were co-conspirators who could be charged now.

And second, the opinion says that the Constitution requires a process other than the criminal justice system to formally accuse a sitting president of wrongdoing. And beyond department policy, we were guided by principles of fairness. It would be unfair to potentially — it would be unfair to potentially accuse somebody of a crime when there can be no court resolution of the actual charge.

So that was Justice Department policy. Those were the principles under which we operated. And from them, we concluded that we would not reach a determination one way or the other about whether the president committed a crime. That is the office’s final position, and we will not comment on any other conclusions or hypotheticals about the president. We conducted an independent criminal investigation and reported the results to the attorney general, as required by department regulations.

The attorney general then concluded that it was appropriate to provide our report to Congress and to the American people. At one point in time, I requested that certain portions of the report be released and the attorney general preferred to make — preferred to make the entire report public all at once and we appreciate that the attorney general made the report largely public. And I certainly do not question the attorney general’s good faith in that decision.

Now, I hope and expect this to be the only time that I will speak to you in this manner. I am making that decision myself. No one has told me whether I can or should testify or speak further about this matter. There has been discussion about an appearance before Congress. Any testimony from this office would not go beyond our report. It contains our findings and analysis and the reasons for the decisions we made. We chose those words carefully, and the work speaks for itself. And the report is my testimony. I would not provide information beyond that which is already public in any appearance before Congress. In addition, access to our underlying work product is being decided in a process that does not involve our office.

So beyond what I’ve said here today and what is contained in our written work, I do not believe it is appropriate for me to speak further about the investigation or to comment on the actions of the Justice Department or Congress. And it’s for that reason I will not be taking questions today, as well.

Now, before I step away, I want to thank the attorneys, the F.B.I. agents, the analysts, the professional staff who helped us conduct this investigation in a fair and independent manner. These individuals who spent nearly two years with the special counsel’s office were of the highest integrity. And I will close by reiterating the central allegation of our indictments, that there were multiple, systemic efforts to interfere in our election. And that allegation deserves the attention of every American. Thank you. Thank you for being here today.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/29/us/politics/robert-mueller-transcript.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

Viimeksi muokattu:
Pariin otteeseen piti tarkistaa, ettei sittenkin ollut Onionin sivut...
Sama tuli mieleen tästä WSJ:n artikkelista jossa kerrotaan Valkoisen talon pyynnöstä pitää USS John S. McCain poissa näkyvistä presidentin vieraillessa laivastotukikohdassa Japanissa. Laivan nimi peitettiin pressuilla ja sen eteen ajettiin proomu eikä aluksen miehistöä kutsuttu kuulemaan presidentin puhetta.
The White House wanted the U.S. Navy to move “out of sight” the warship USS John S. McCain ahead of President Trump’s visit to Japan, according to an email reviewed by The Wall Street Journal.

The ship was named after the father and grandfather of the late senator—a war hero who became a frequent target of Mr. Trump’s ire—and the senator’s name was added to the ship in 2018.

In a May 15 email to U.S. Navy and Air Force officials, a U.S. Indo-Pacific Command official outlined plans for the president’s arrival that he said had resulted from conversations between the White House Military Office and the Seventh Fleet of the U.S. Navy. In addition to instructions for the proper landing areas for helicopters and preparation for the USS Wasp—where the president was scheduled to speak—the official issued a third directive: “USS John McCain needs to be out of sight.”
“Please confirm #3 will be satisfied,” the official wrote.

When a Navy commander expressed surprise about the directive for the USS John S. McCain, the U.S. Indo-Pacific Command official replied: “First I heard of it as well.” He said he would work with the White House Military Office to obtain more information about the order.

Acting Defense Secretary Pat Shanahan was aware of the concern about the presence of the USS John McCain in Japan and approved measures to ensure it didn’t interfere with the president’s visit, a U.S. official said.

There were discussions within the U.S. military over the past week about how to handle the warship, another U.S. official said. The ship is being repaired after a 2017 collision, and any ship undergoing such repair or maintenance would be difficult to move, officials said.

A tarp was hung over the ship’s name ahead of the president’s trip, according to photos reviewed by the Journal, and sailors were directed to remove any coverings from the ship that bore its name.

After the tarp was taken down, a barge was moved closer to the ship, obscuring its name. Sailors on the ship, who typically wear caps bearing its name, were given the day off during Mr. Trump’s visit, people familiar with the matter said.

The picture of the tarp was taken on Friday and the tarp was taken down on Saturday, a Navy official said. The paint barge was also removed ahead of the presidential visit, said Cmdr. Clayton Doss, a spokesman for the Navy’s Seventh Fleet.

“Senior Navy officials in Hawaii and Japan last week determined the ships should remain in their normal configuration,” a U.S. official said.

Mr. Trump arrived in Japan on Saturday and on Tuesday—though still Monday in the U.S.— delivered Memorial Day remarks to troops aboard the USS Wasp, which was docked along with the USS John McCain at Yokosuka Naval Base, south of Tokyo. Speaking to around 800 military men and women—some of whom wore “Make Aircrew Great Again” patches with a likeness of the president on their jumpsuits—Mr. Trump said he was joined by sailors from six other ships. He made no mention of the USS John McCain. The White House declined to answer questions about the reason for the directive or where it originated.

Before visiting the USS Wasp, Mr. Trump visited the helicopter carrier JS Kaga, from which the USS John McCain would have been visible.
The White House Military Office provides support for presidential travel, among other matters.After the publication of this article, Mr. Trump tweeted: “I was not informed about anything having to do with the Navy Ship USS John S. McCain during my recent visit to Japan.”

Nevertheless, @FLOTUS and I loved being with our great Military Men and Women - what a spectacular job they do!”Meghan McCain, Mr. McCain’s daughter, wrote on Twitter: “Nine months since he passed, Trump won’t let him RIP. So I have to stand up for him. It makes my grief unbearable.”

Mr. Trump has repeatedly attacked Mr. McCain, both before and since the Arizonan died in August from a brain tumor at 81 years old. In the first years of the Trump administration, Mr. McCain was one of the few Republican senators willing to publicly challenge the president, including casting a critical vote in 2017 that blocked the GOP effort to repeal the Affordable Care Act. That vote—which Mr. McCain signaled with a thumbs-down gesture—was a source of immense aggravation for the president, who has often mimicked the hand motion and who called the vote “disgraceful” in April.

In March, Mr. Trump complained that he hadn’t been thanked for giving Mr. McCain “the kind of funeral that he wanted.” Speaking to workers at an Ohio factory, he said, “I didn’t get a thank you. That’s OK.” He also belittled Mr. McCain’s academic performance in college and criticized the late senator for turning over a dossier of unverified allegations about his connections to Russia to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

During the 2016 campaign, Mr. Trump disparaged Mr. McCain’s military service in Vietnam, saying he was “not a war hero” and that “I like people who weren’t captured.”

Mr. McCain was a prisoner of war for 5½ years in Vietnam, where he endured beatings and solitary confinement, while refusing to accept Vietnamese offers of early release on the grounds that it would undermine the morale of others who lacked Mr. McCain’s connections. Mr. McCain was the son and grandson of admirals, and his father had been promoted to the position of commander of all U.S. forces in the Pacific theater.

In July 2018, a month before Mr. McCain’s death, Secretary of the Navy Richard Spencer formally added Mr. McCain as a namesake of the USS John McCain, which had been named for his father and grandfather after it launched in 1994. Mr. McCain said at the time that he was “deeply honored.”

The USS John McCain collided with a merchant vessel in August 2017, killing 10 sailors and tearing a hole in the left rear side of the destroyer. Mr. Trump, asked about the collision at the time, told reporters: “That’s too bad.” He later tweeted that his thoughts and prayers were with the sailors aboard the ship.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/white-...of-sight-during-trump-japan-visit-11559173470

Sama tuli mieleen tästä WSJ:n artikkelista jossa kerrotaan Valkoisen talon pyynnöstä pitää USS John S. McCain poissa näkyvistä presidentin vieraillessa laivastotukikohdassa Japanissa. Laivan nimi peitettiin pressuilla ja sen eteen ajettiin proomu eikä aluksen miehistöä kutsuttu kuulemaan presidentin puhetta.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/white-...of-sight-during-trump-japan-visit-11559173470

Tämä on taas kerran jotain niin sairasta ettei kukaan todennäköisesti pystyisi moista keksimään :oops:

E...

Kun asiaa vähän kaivelee niin tuossa saattaa myös olla laitettu vähän kuorrutusta. Pressutettu on ja maalattu on muttei välttämättä ihan väitetystä syystä tai väitettynä ajankohtana. Miehistökin jäi kutsumatta vain koska kaikille ei ollut tilaa jne. Sanotaan vaikka niin että jokaiselle yksityiskohdalle on olemassa myös vaihtoehtoinen selitys.

Viimeksi muokattu:
Call it a rebranding of "energy dominance."

In a press release published on Tuesday, two Department of Energy officials used the terms "freedom gas" and "molecules of US freedom" to replace your average, everyday term "natural gas."
https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy...now-referring-to-fossil-fuels-as-freedom-gas/

15618.jpg

Mitä tarvitsee tapahtua tai tulla esille, että vänkyröinkin uskoo, ettei trumpin porukka vehkeillyt venäjän kanssa, vaan hillaryn sakki ja moninaisin tavoin?

Muellerilla oli aika hyvä näkymä asioihin ja hän ei kyennyt moista päätelmää tekemään. Sinulla on ilmeisesti enemmän osaamistta ja paremmat lähteet?

Freudilainen lipsahdus?
Eikö oikea muoto olisi: "Russian had nothing to with me getting elected"?

Riippuu siitä tarkoittiko mitä sanoi? Alkuperäinen muotoilu ei ole Trumpille kunniaksi mutta voi se silti olla oikein.

Noniin, nyt te todella ylititte itsenne, aijemmin naurettavuutta tai okeammin typeryyttä lähentelevä keskustelu Presidenttti Trumpin kattelystä joka on täälä kulttuuriin liittyvä ystävällisyyden osoitus, mutta siitäkin löytyi mitä mielikuvituksellisempia selityksiä.

Muutama sata sivua taksepäin käytiin täällä myöskin samanlainen keskustelu jossa Presidentti Trumpin ja hänen tyttärensä Englannin kielen taitoa arvosteli Suomen kielitieteen parhaimmisto, Wikipedia taloustieteilijä, psykiatri ja kaikki Amerikan juristit peittoavat erikois tietäjät ja tietenkin Venäjän lahja Trump ketjuun DVB-76 The Buzzer, eli "humisia".

Olisiko kannattanut uhrata hetki ajatteluun ja jos sen olisi tehnyt olisi saattanut tulla siihen johtopäätökseen että Presidentti Trumpin äidinkieli on Englanti ja tällä meidän kielellä monta saman tasoista käyttäjää jotka ymmärsivät Presidentti Trumpin sanoman siten kuin se oli kirjoitettu,.

On toki punavihreätkulttuurimarxistit jotka eivät ymmärrä mitään koska heillä on tahallisen väärinkäsityksen geeni joka saa näkemään asioita toisesta todellisuudesta, heillä on toki paikkansa mailmassa, esimerkiksi lehtihenkilöinä ja punavihreinä politiikkoina.

Kysyin kerran Suomalaiselta ystävältäni mikä saa Suomalaiset niin innokkaasti vastustamaan Presidntti Trumppia ja eikö teillä ole mítään omia ongelmia?
Hän vastasi sama syy mikä saa Suomalaiset valitsemaan johtavat polittikot "Tiitisen listasta"

Viimeksi muokattu:
Noniin, nyt te todella ylititte itsenne, aijemmin naurettavuutta tai okeammin typeryyttä lähentelevä keskustelu Presidenttti Trumpin kattelystä joka on täälä kulttuuriin liittyvä ystävällisyyden osoitus, mutta siitäkin löytyi mitä mielikuvituksellisempia selityksiä.

Muutama sata sivua taksepäin käytiin täällä myöskin samanlainen keskustelu jossa Presidentti Trumpin ja hänen tyttärensä Englannin kielen taitoa arvosteli Suomen kielitieteen parhaimmisto, Wikipedia taloustieteilijä, psykiatri ja kaikki Amerikan juristit peittoavat erikois tietäjät ja tietenkin Venäjän lahja Trump ketjuun DVB-76 The Buzzer, eli "humisia".

Olisiko kannattanut uhrata hetki ajatteluun ja jos sen olisi tehnyt olisi saattanut tulla siihen johtopäätökseen että Presidentti Trumpin äidinkieli on Englanti ja tällä meidän kielellä monta saman tasoista käyttäjää jotka ymmärsivät Presidentti Trumpin sanoman siten kuin se oli kirjoitettu,.

On toki punavihreätkulttuurimarxistit jotka eivät ymmärrä mitään koska heillä on tahallisen väärinkäsityksen geeni joka saa näkemään asioita toisesta todellisuudesta, heillä on toki paikkansa mailmassa, esimerkiksi lehtihenkilöinä ja punavihreinä politiikkoina.

Kysyin kerran Suomalaiselta ystävältäni mikä saa Suomalaiset niin innokkaasti vastustamaan Presidntti Trumppia ja eikö teillä ole mítään omia ongelmia?
Hän vastasi sama syy mikä saa Suomalaiset valitsemaan johtavat polittikot "Tiitisen listasta"

Jaa. Ihan oikein pojat ovat tuossa edellä Trumpin puheita tulkinneet. Herra presidentti myönsi tietoisuutensa Venäjän vaalivaikuttamisesta ja sen ratkaisevasta vaikutuksesta lopputulokseen. Se ei muuksi muutu, vaikka miten katselet muita pitkin nenänvartta.

Saman olivat todenneet Yhdysvaltain vakoilu- turvallisuus- ja oikeusviranomaiset. Se on toki kiinnostavaa, että Trump myönsi asian.

Back