Ukrainan konflikti/sota

Ei oikein näytä pesukoneelta mun silmiini. Eikä tiskikoneelta eikä kuivausrummulta. Tuo ilmasäleikkö tuossa yläpinnalla ei oikein täsmää. Ja nuo kaksi ilmareikää kyljessä.
Tuo on joku muu palanut laite. Alkuperäinen väri varmasti joku muu kuin valkoinen.
Eiköhän ole joku kopterin oma paneeli. Lämmönvaihdin näkyy olevan vieressä, että voisi liittyä sen ilman saantiin.

bjlfw8tj37z81.jpg

anj9aaqa66z81.jpg

Se on se maasto jossa toimii vaan vanhat neukkuvehkeet. Osalla tuntuu olevan suorastaan ei terve suhde vanhoihin neukkuromuihin. *mikään* ei niitä korvaa.
Kyllä venäläinen kalusto on korvattavissa, mutta PV:ltä puuttuu se raha millä asia voidaan toteuttaa.

Älli on hyvä vaunu hankalassa maastossa ja etenee samoilla soilla kuin esim telakuorma-auto. Vaikeasti korvattavissa oleva kuljetusvaunu samoilla liikkumiskyvyillä.

Ukraine’s president Volodymyr Zelenskiy has just posted a video clip of an interview conducted with Rai 1 in Italy. Overnight he posted to Telegram in English, saying:

Russia’s strategic defeat is already obvious to everyone in the world and even to those who still continue to communicate with them. Russia simply lacks courage to admit it so far. They are cowards. And they are trying to hide the truth behind missile, air and artillery strikes. Therefore, our task is to fight until we achieve our goals in this war. Free our land, our people and reliably ensure our security.
:salut: Zelensky näyttää taas miksi hän on lyhyt mies kun kulkuset raahaa maata vasten

Kharkiv governor Oleh Synyehubov has provided an update on the situation in his region on Telegram, saying “the night was relatively calm”.

He said that a rocket had hit “the territory of Kharkiv airport”, but that no one was injured. He listed a small number of injuries and fatalities in Saltivka, Dergachi, Zolochiv, Balaklia and Shebelinka.

He said that in Dergachi “the Russians damaged the humanitarian headquarters, the registry office, part of the clinic, and the ambulance building”, and that in Shebelinka “a Russian shell hit a hangar building. The roof of the hangar and 10 trucks were on fire. Unfortunately, three people died and 5 others were injured.”

He added:
In the Kharkiv direction, the occupiers did not attempt to attack. Fighting continues in the Izium region. Our armed forces hold positions and repel the enemy!
None of the claims have been independently verified.
The Russian embassy in Latvia has issued a strongly worded statement about the decision yesterday in Riga to suspend protections of Soviet monuments within its borders. The embassy says:

We are outraged by the decision of the Latvian Saeima to unilaterally suspend Article 13 of the Russian-Latvian Intergovernmental Agreement of 30 April, 1994, which prescribes the Latvian side to protect, maintain and take care of memorials.

This traitorous, unjustified step has neither moral nor legal grounds and constitutes a flagrant violation of the universally recognised principles and norms of international law, including the provisions of this very treaty.

This situation clearly demonstrates for the entire responsible international community the true face of the political elite of modern Latvia: cynicism, double standards, a complete rejection of civilised ways of settling interstate issues and brazen disregard for the fundamental principles of international law. In Latvia, the problem of settling the score with one’s own historical past is looming large.
Yesterday Latvia’s parliament voted that protection of Soviet monuments would be suspended until Russian forces left Ukraine. MP Krista Baumane said the monuments were symbols of Russian occupation and of Russian crimes in Ukraine.

A small number of lawmakers opposed the move, saying they were memorials for the victory over Nazism in the second world war, and nothing to do with the current conflict.

When the soldiers of an elite Russian army brigade were told in early April to prepare for a second deployment to Ukraine, fear broke out among the ranks.

The unit, stationed in Russia’s far east during peacetime, first entered Ukraine from Belarus when the war started at the end of February and saw bitter combat with Ukrainian forces.

“It soon became clear that not everyone was onboard with it. Many of us simply did not want to go back,” said Dmitri, a member of the unit who asked not to be identified with his real name. “I want to return to my family – and not in a casket.”

Along with eight others, Dmitri told his commanders that he refused to rejoin the invasion. “They were furious. But they eventually calmed down because there wasn’t much they could do,” he said.

He was soon transferred to Belgorod, a Russian city close to the border with Ukraine, where he has been stationed since. “I have served for five years in the army. My contract ends in June. I will serve my remaining time and then I am out of here,” he said. “I have nothing to be ashamed of. We aren’t officially in a state of war, so they could not force me to go.”

Dmitri’s refusal to fight highlights some of the military difficulties the Russian army has faced as a result of the Kremlin’s political decision not to formally declare war on Ukraine – preferring instead to describe the invasion, which will soon reach its fourth month, as a “special military operation”.

Pistää hymyilyttämään jostain syystä tämä artikkeli :cool:

Isävainaa meni puolessatoista viikossa diagnoosista. Harmi kun sitten taas nää pahimmat kusipäät sinnittelee paljon pidempään.

No, onhan tuolle Putelle soviteltu jo vaikka mitä tautia. Tässä vaan yksi lisää.

Siellä oli kaksi BMP-1 vaunua. Toinen TJ PSVK matkassa ja Toinen TJJ PsjK matkassa.
Tämä oli nimenomaan se TJJ-versio tykin putki miehekkäästi menosuuntaan. Mut Murphyn laki toimii eikä 95% lukijoista tietenkään huomaa mitään. Ja sadalle prosentille asialla ei ole minkäänlaista merkitystä.

Isävainaa meni puolessatoista viikossa diagnoosista. Harmi kun sitten taas nää pahimmat kusipäät sinnittelee paljon pidempään.

Eiköhän nämä ''nojatuolionkologien'' muutamiin kuvamateriaaleihin perustuvat Putinin syöpädiagnoosit ja huhuttuihin nimeämättömiin sisäpiirin lähteisiin perustuvat diagnoosit voi jättää omaan arvoonsa huomioimatta.

Back