Ukrainan konflikti/sota

7-10min per kappale, 10 tunnissa? Hmm...
Otetaan tuosta vielä kappaleen vaihdot ja ryssänlisä, niin 10k/kk ehkä
Uutena foorumille, moron.
Jos tuo kikkare valetusta raudasta niin 40000 kpl kuukaudessa ei onnistu parilla sadalla vanhalla sorvilla, eikä hhs terällä ja tuollaisilla menolla.Oletuksena että valettu muotoonsa ja sisällä tyhjää. Sorvaamalla mittoihin tekeminen. 500kpl tuollaisia vanhoja koneita ja kahdessa vuorossa koneet niin ehkä onnistuisi.

Jos tankotavarasta, kovametalliterien ja u porat käytössä, sekä esim indexin 2 pakkasella nc koneella. Ja hyvin tehdyt ohjelmat, tangon syöttö makasiinin kera. Pari ukkoa koneen käyttäjänä, ohjelmointi taitoinen tällin tekijä, ja koneen ulosheitto mekanismi mitoitettu ( pikku homma) tuolle kikkareelle.. Onnistuisi 40000kpl kuukauteen.

Siinä sitä Neuvostoliiton kalustoperintöä tuhotaan. Ja mistä tällaiset tappiot korvataan? Aina kuulee kommentteja että Venäjä rakentaa sotavoimansa uudelleen 2, 5, 10 vuoden sisällä. Kuulematta jää, miten tämä tehdään. Pitäisi tuottaa tuhansia uusia tankkeja, tuhansia muita panssariajoneuvoja, tuhansia kevyitä ajoneuvoja, kymmeniä helikoptereita ja kymmeniä kiinteäsiipisiä, tuhansia tykkejä, jokunen laiva... Siinä saa oikeasti hiki hatussa töitä painaa että nämä saadaan tehdyksi, ottaen talouden koko ja näkymät ja osaamistaso huomioon, sekä se että ne Neuvostoliiton varastot ei ole pohjattomia ja mistäs sitten modernisoidaan kun viimeinen T-72 raato on päivitetty? Eipähän tarvitse naapurin aseteollisuuden väen vapaapäiviä pitää, jos meinaavat tappionsa korjata. Helpottaa muun maailman elämää kummasti.
Hattu ja ostoslista kourassa Kiinaan. Paluumatka Pohjois-Korean kautta :unsure:.

Huumeukko, isä turkkilainen. Ainoa syy olla tuolla.. no sen täällä varmaan kaikki aavistavat.
En lähtisi hirveästi huutelemaan kenenkään motiiveistä. Tärkeintä on, että auttaa. Oli se sitten tekemällä keräyksiä Suomessa, toimimalla paikanpäällä tai jopa etulinjassa henkensä kaupalla. Tietämättä mitään miehen historiasta toivon hänen kohdallaan että tämä olisi se sovitus jolla saa tilit selväksi itsensä ja läheistensä kanssa. Ja palattuaan Suomen valtion tuen PTSD -oireisiin.

Huumeukko, isä turkkilainen. Ainoa syy olla tuolla.. no sen täällä varmaan kaikki aavistavat.
Olen saanut sen kuvan, että olisi jättänyt kaiken entisen taakseen. Nuorten parissa työskennellyt yrittäen pitää kaidalla tiellä. Karhuryhmä sarjassa oli monessa jaksossa. Myös kirja tullut kauppoihin.

Viimeksi muokattu:
Viimeksi muokattu:
Vaikea olla vetämättä yhdysviivoja Ukrainan sotaan (toki asiasta on mahdollisesti keskusteltu ja päätetty jo ennen sitä, en tunne tätä tarkemmin):

Latvia reinstates conscription. Starting 1 July 2023. First call up to arms to be voluntary. 7500 persons to be drafted each year from 2028. Service to last 11 months.

https://www.saeima.lv/lv/aktualitates/saeimas-zinas/32112-ievies-valsts-aizsardzibas-dienestu

Viitatun artikkelin käännös:

State defense service is introduced​

(04.05.2023)
twitterfriends.lvfacebook
Print Print without images
aTOk93.jpg

On Wednesday, April 5, in the third reading, the Saeima adopted the Law on the State Defense Service and related amendments to other laws introducing the State Defense Service. The first call-up service will begin on July 1.

The law stipulates that Latvian citizens - men - can be conscripted into the National Defense Service within a year after reaching the age of 18. If a citizen who continues to receive education (except for higher education) after reaching the age of 18, he will be subject to national defense service within one year after graduating from an educational institution. On the other hand, if the educational institution will not graduate before reaching the age of 24, - within one year of reaching the age of 24. Men and women between the ages of 18 and 27 will be able to apply for voluntary service.

The law defines a number of exceptions when conscription into the national defense service can be postponed. There are also certain cases when a decision on not being drafted into the service is accepted.

Several types of execution of the national defense service are foreseen. It will be possible to fulfill 11 months in the National Armed Forces regular forces or National Guard unit, as well as five years in the National Guard in general, performing service tasks for no less than 21 days of individual training and no more than seven days of collective training each year. Also, from January 1, 2024, it will be possible to perform the service by studying the reserve officer program intended for university and college students. Persons subordinate to the National Defense Service who, due to their thoughts, conscience or religious beliefs, will not be able to perform the military service of the national defense, will be able to replace it with the civil service of the national defense.

When completing the call-up for the military service of the national defense, it is planned to include citizens who volunteered for the service as a priority. On the other hand, in order to complete the missing part of the enlistment, it is planned to use random selection. It is supposed to be held in proportion to the number of citizens subject to the national defense service, declared in each district. It is planned that until 2027, citizens who permanently live in a foreign country and have notified their address of residence in a foreign country to the Directorate of Citizenship and Migration Affairs will not be conscripted into the national defense service.

The law stipulates that a warning or a fine of up to 350 euros will be issued for failure to attend the prescribed inspections at the place and time indicated in the summons of the Ministry of Defense without justifiable reason. On the other hand, for evasion of the military service of the state defense, the person performing the military service is expected to be prosecuted in accordance with the procedures specified in the Criminal Law.

The law will enter into force the day after its promulgation.

Saeima Press Service

-

Bakhmutin suunnalta video, ensin tuli nopeasti paljon lunta vaan sen jälkeen kevään tulo jatkui normaalisti. Lumi suli ja nyt on vettä sekä mutaa joka paikassa:

Venäläisen kirjoitus jossa selitetään miksi Vuhledarin seudulla on niin vaikea edetä (tämän mukaan ukrainalaisilla on hyvät ja vahvat puolustusasemat ja venäläisillä vaikea avoin hyökkäysmaasto, niin UAV:t ja erilaiset dronet ovat hyvin suuri ongelma):

Interesting post from a Russian account of Vuhledar. Among the reasons for Russia's issues there, he says Ukraine holds favorable positions, good OPs, the terrain nearby is flat with little cover, and Ukraine is heavily using UAVs to aid artillery fire.

https://t.me/line_of_coke/93

He says that UAVs buzz over head anytime they move forward, at day or night, and they don't know which are friendly. He says Ukrainian artillery or mortar strikes follow soon afterwards.

Different UAVs operate on different frequencies, and a single C-UAS gun (he had an LPD-801) isn't that effective because other UAVs will drop grenades on the operator or artillery will target him. He says they need better counter UAV EW systems.

Telegram-kirjoituksen käännös jos haluaa lukea kokonaan (julkaistu 26.3.2023): LÄHDE

https://t.me/line_of_coke/93

Call Sign Cox

So.

This is my own IMHO, and it is 99% untrue, and in general, a person will appear right now who will immediately explain to me from there that I am scum and wrong. And in general, it all came to me under speed. Some things are intentionally changed or omitted.

It's no secret that the situation near Ugledar is a headache for the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation and a reason for the pride of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. How much technology is fucked up and people lost, we all know very well. Just fucking shame.

The reasons are different, I won’t list everything, I’ll highlight only a part due to which the advance is slow:

- The Armed Forces of Ukraine managed to gain a foothold in advantageous positions
- The Armed Forces of Ukraine organized observation posts there, including the IR spectrum
- The sky in the area of dachas and between them is overflowing with drones of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, and the most different
- the presence of bald, as the head of a man's eggs Dmitry Gordon's terrain

With the problem of flying bastards, they decided to involve me.

From the creators: they will give you everything on the spot
From the authors: they will meet you on the spot
From the directors: it’s all bullshit there
Half of the minibus was crying.

The first thing I encountered on the spot was the buzzing of the copter. Do you think it was our copter? Yes. Did we know? No.

Okay, fuck him.

We go out at night to the position, we approach it. What do we hear? The whistle of a fucking projectile. What are we doing? Fucked in the ground like ostriches. Have we worked with a drone breaker? No.
In general, they went back.

I was very pleased that I heard in response to the description of the situation: no, well, you dig a dugout there, fuck it, 20 minutes and you're done. Okay, fuck him, I'm going to explore on my own to understand what and how to do, what positions to choose, what to do, how to poop. As a result, it turns out that the optimal distance for work forces you to choose a position right in front of the APU. Here's how in the palm of your hand, and on both sides. Other positions are not suitable for various reasons. Moreover, all this time in the sky there are flocks of flying bastards who are watching all this, of various models. Okay, fuck you, I think to myself, I'll work at night.

Do you think something changed at night? It was possible to more observe what was happening in the sky. From what I can highlight:

- some drones are flashed on other bands (well, ask in the comments what bands you are sewing on)
- a scheme has been established for replacing drones with an empty and full battery charge
- the detection speed and subsequent defeat is impressive
- well, I don’t want to repeat about observation

Well, of course, everyone the exit was accompanied by an attempt by the mortars of the Armed Forces of Ukraine to relieve me of constipation.

Was lpd801 helpful? No-hu-ya.

What conclusions can be drawn:

- more serious means of electronic suppression of metal creatures are needed.

The narrow beams of drone strikers are useless. It is worth covering one bird, as others fly out to beat your fuck, and they work in different ranges, and some fly according to the program

- it is necessary to drop the pile driver at the mine and the Ugoldar nine-story buildings to the dick. From these two sides, the enemy is watching us.

If the enemy is deprived of these two points, this will seriously weaken the defensive capabilities.

How and why is this not happening? And fuck knows.

I just fucking with the stamina of those who sit there and perform their tasks, while I, like a beaten whore, came back and ran to write here.

All. This is such a messy ending.

We drop the pile driver, we drop the nine-story buildings, we crush the birds - the lion's share of the success of our army under coal is provided. It remains to think how to implement it

t.me/line_of_coke/93
62.7K views edited
Mar 26 at 19:42

Viimeksi muokattu:
Back