Ukrainan konflikti/sota

Venäjä oppii:

Russian VDV frankenstein weapons: S-60 + Ural 6x6 truck.

FufoRgNXsAA-oD4

-

JR2 poimi muutaman yksityiskohdan Budanovin tuoreesta haastattelusta:

Conversation @rbcua with Ukrainian general K. Budanov:

- return of Crimea
- borders from 1991
- Russia in defense
- no threats from Belarus
- Russia mobilizes about 20k people a month
- Russia produces and collects new rockets
- China did not hand over Russia ammunition

Oppiminen tapahtuu viimeistään siinä vaiheessa kun Igor lasauttaa ensimmäiset laukaukset Nikolain ja Vladimirin istuskellessa Uralin hytissä. Saattaa nimittäin piippalakin asento hieman vaihtua :unsure: .

Moskovassa lentokenttä ollu suljettanu dronehavainnon vuoksi

Vnukovo airport temporarily closed airspace due to the detection of a drone Several flights were delayed due to reports of an unknown drone, writes Beware, Moscow. The pilot of the ship also told the passengers of one of the flights departing from Pulkovo to Vnukovo that the flight was impossible: “They said that the object was found over Vnukovo, so the flight from Pulkovo is delayed indefinitely until they understand what it is.

Eilisessä RFU:ssa kiinnostavasti Bakhmut-Khromoven juoksuhautojen taisteluista. Mistä ollut videopätkiä täälläkin.

Mainitsee tässä, että yhden pitkän juoksuhaudan takaisinvaltauksessa pelkästään drone operaattorit hiljensi parikymmentä ryssää, tuo oli ikäänkuin tulivalmistelu ennen takaisin valtausta.

v_stus kirjoittaa Avdiivkan suunnasta. Siellä on tilanne taas kuumentunut. Veikkaan että nuo kohonneet paksut/ohuet lukemat viime päivinä tulevat pitkälti tältä alueelta.

--
Avdiyivka Heavy fighting continues in all areas. It is especially difficult in the Opytny-Vodyany region, where the enemy is trying to break through to Severny. In Pervomaiskyi and north of it - similarly. However, the Defense Forces manage to hold their positions.

The occupiers are also advancing from Krasnohorivka-Kamyanka to the west, with small successes. The North-Eastern outskirts of Avdiivka and AKHZ, as well as Stepove, are controlled by the Defense Forces! From Novobakhmutivka, the enemy is trying to move north towards Oleksandropil.

But for several months, the enemy's attempts to climb the mountain near the village have failed. Also, the enemy is currently driving everything that can and cannot be taken there in the Avdiiv direction. The meat assaults intensified even more.

The Defense Forces manage to hold their ground! In this situation, this is the pinnacle of stability and professionalism! Titans!

Nyt testataan ilmapuolustusta( moskova) , "vesipuolustusta" -Sevastopol. Droneja on, vesidroneista ei tiedä, mutta tuoksahtaa siltä että jonkinlainen saturaatioryväs tulee noihin kohteisiin ja jotain muuta vastaavaa joka ei sido joukkoja vaan hämmentää isolla melalla, kun samaan aikaan hööki lähtee, sekin monipisteoperaationa siten että ei heti arvata mikä ja mistä on päävoima ja mihin suuntaan. Samalla sotkeutuu informaatioavaruus ihan itsestään, tulee olemaan tälläkin foorumilla vilskettä :)

Eipä taida lähteä jos ammusten ja aseiden saanti lännestä n noin kortilla. Ja jos tiedot pitää paikkansa 35 000 miehen reservistä eihän se riitä mihinkään jos hyökätään.
Toivon tietysti olevani väärässä.
En näköjään ole yksin hämmennykseni kanssa. Viime kesänä Ukrainan reservien kooksi arvioitiin 250 000 - 300 000 sotilasta, loppuvuodesta Progozhin puhui 200 000 miehen varustellusta hyökkäysarmeijasta ja nyt se on kutistunut eri lähteissä hyökkäyssotaan koulutettuun ja varusteltuun 30 000 - 35 000 mieheen.

Epäilen tietoja Ukrainan reserviläisistä maskirovkaksi.

Hyökkäyssotaan koulutettu ja varustettu reservi on tottakai eri asia kuin reserviläisistä mobilisaatiolla aikaan saatu paikallispuolustusjoukko.

v_stus kirjoittaa Avdiivkan suunnasta. Siellä on tilanne taas kuumentunut. Veikkaan että nuo kohonneet paksut/ohuet lukemat viime päivinä tulevat pitkälti tältä alueelta.

--
Avdiyivka Heavy fighting continues in all areas. It is especially difficult in the Opytny-Vodyany region, where the enemy is trying to break through to Severny. In Pervomaiskyi and north of it - similarly. However, the Defense Forces manage to hold their positions.

The occupiers are also advancing from Krasnohorivka-Kamyanka to the west, with small successes. The North-Eastern outskirts of Avdiivka and AKHZ, as well as Stepove, are controlled by the Defense Forces! From Novobakhmutivka, the enemy is trying to move north towards Oleksandropil.

But for several months, the enemy's attempts to climb the mountain near the village have failed. Also, the enemy is currently driving everything that can and cannot be taken there in the Avdiiv direction. The meat assaults intensified even more.

The Defense Forces manage to hold their ground! In this situation, this is the pinnacle of stability and professionalism! Titans!

Jo Bakhmut-tarinoista tutuksi tullut puolainen sotareportteri Mateusz Laschowski lähettää terveisiä Avdiivkasta.
Mielenkiintoinen yksityiskohta tämä että Ryssän EW estää dronejen käytön tuolla. Ehkä Donetskin läheisyys antaa ryssille jotain etua tässä, on pysyvät ja selkeät järjestelyt.

Ukrainian trenches near Avdiivka. Today I spent the whole day here with the soldiers. I was also in a city that had turned into an even bigger ruin in the last two months. The Russians have been trying to surround Avdiivka for months. They move very slowly, but they successively ruin subsequent buildings. Constant artillery fire and the risk of an air attack are commonplace here. Despite this, the Ukrainian Marines I spend time with have excellent morale. They joke a lot and prepare more defensive positions. Nobody here even thinks about the possibility of taking the city by the Russians. "The situation is difficult but stable," Yuri, the deputy commander of one of the battalions, tells me as we hide in a large metal pipe from Russian fire. - Only missing drones. This is because the Russians use EW systems effectively here and Ukrainian drones fall here more often than on other sections of the front. “Actually, everything is missing,” he finally says, “but we'll manage. “I fought here in 2016 and I fight now. We will not give up Avdiivka! After what I'm seeing here, I definitely have no reason not to believe it.

Back