Ukrainan konflikti/sota

Teknistä analyysiä Orlan - Made in Russia. Minusta jossain oli jo mainittu, että käyttävät puisia komponentteja (eipä siinä mitään, Veskukin laulaa Hyvää Puuta); nyt katsaus "optiikan puolelle".

Mainitsen tiiserinä "Canon, velcro", tarkemmin sitten omin silmin tuosta (sori ei käännöstä ainakaan vielä, mutta elävä kuva kertonee kyllä):

Laitetaan vielä 10 kk vanhasta reddit-postauksesta lista ulkolaisista komponenteista:

E3OC5gfX0Ac70lo

Viimeksi muokattu:
Btw. jos näitä ei haluta tänne niin lopetan.
Mutta tässä viime päivien ryssän ajatuksien pääsanoma -päin helvettiä mennyt kaikki!

Russiadefence.net:

The facts: Ukranian population is overwhelmingly composed of Nazis and any effort to spare them of being collateral damage is a waste of time and lives as these last 30 days have shown
That insanely disciplined radio silence religiously adhered to by entire Ukranian population is one of many evidences of this, one word from Zelensky and they all stopped posting immediately, oppressed civilians my ass...

What Russia should have done:
If it's true that Ukraine was planning to attack Donbass Russia should have waited until they started and used that opportunity to launch mass aerial campaign to exterminate attacking VSU and spend at least a month on it until every last thing capable of using firearm was dead before committing any ground troops
Instead they sent their soldiers to race in like some stereotypical videogame NPC into pre-prepared ambushes and get slaughtered over nothing just because some old commies in Moscow thought that 30 million Nazis would be happy to see them. Instead of spending weeks and weeks bombing the Ukranians into the ground they decided to flush the lives of their soldiers down the toilet by sending them to the slaughter without and artillery or air support.

What is at stake now: Whatever original plan or assumptions were it turned out to be complete horseshit and Russia is now in much bigger fight than they expected to be (which came as no surprise whatsoever to everyone but them). Only way to achiever victory now is to keep the war going at all costs and not to stop until they reach Polish border, Ukraine can't be allowed to keep existing after this. If they fail to do this they will lose not just this war but their own statehood, USA and EU will get the chance to finish what they didn't manage to back in the 90s

How to win the war: They win this war just like every single war ever fought was won which is by killing the enemy.
No pussyfooting, no crying over collateral damage, no humanitarian bullshit, start killing the Ukrainian military and keep killing them until there is nothing left, when they bring in fresh troops kill them too and keep doing it until every single moron dumb enough to resist is dead. If any ''civilian'' is still dumb enough to stay close to VSU then they are free to drop dead, they made their choice.
Kill every single Ukrainian politician that shows up under drone camera.

Not a single part of Ukraine can be allowed to stay independent otherwise EU will turn it into another West Germany and keep pouring free cash there to f*ck with Russia for decades to come.

This war has shredded any idea of conventional Russian deterrence down the shitter, USA and especially Europe no longer fear Russian military and prevailing line of thinking now is that if Ukraine can fight off Russia then it would be a cakewalk for NATO even without USA.
It is a disaster and is also eroding Russian nuclear deterrence: if Russia is seen as too cowardly to take out Ukraine they will also be seen as afraid to use nuclear weapons if attacked by NATO which is invitation to war

Only way to correct this perception (and it absolutely must be corrected and fast) is to start stacking corpses and to stack them high, every single Ukrainian goon has to be killed ASAP and they need to start with that pocket in the East and then move westwards to finish the job no matter how long it takes. If they don't this will become Winter War 2 and I don’t need to tell you what happened as a result of that fiasco.

Olen nyt 40 pv:n ajan seuraillut näitä ryssän harhoja ja suuruuden fantasioita. Olen huomannut kaikissa kirjoituksissa selkeän puutteen ( järjenpuutteen lisäksi).
Kukaan EI OTA HUOMIOON TALOUTTA tai oikeastaan sen puutetta.

Kaikki haaveilevat "Puola seuraavaksi!" tai "Natzot ammutaan kaikki kuoppiin kun Kiev on ensi viikolla vallattu!".
Samoin suuria kaavailuja mattopommituksista ja tankkilautoista sekä SU_57 -laivueista jotka ihan kohta pimentävät auringon...

Millä saakelin rahalla nuo tehdään??? Venäjä on tosiasiallisesti jo konkursissa ja tuotantokyky tuhottu!
Mutta ei, fanipoikien päiväunissa 20 000 kpl uutta T-90 -tankkia valmistuu vielä tämän vuoden loppuun mennessä ja 10 000 Iskanderia on valmiudessa tälläkin hetkellä :LOL:
Ei saatana voi kuin ihmetellä tuota kusipäisyyttä...

Joku serbi tuolta foorumilta:
"I agree that with without the capitulation of Kiev, and, I think at least carving out Novorossiya out of Ukraine there is little chance of even a half decent middle term peace. I think Russia definitively needs to capture Kharkiv and use it as a center of government for Novorossiya. I do not think it is necessary to capture Dnipropetrovsk or Zaporizhzhia at this stage.

Ideally they should capture everything East and South of the Dnieper. And Ukraine's access to the sea should be cut. But it depends on how far they want to go.

If things got really bad, and they want to peace out without getting the whole thing, just raze Kiev and Lvov to the ground with carpet bombing. Do just like Israel does. And turn the whole region west of the Dnieper into Europe's version of the Gaza strip."

Tää on joku skotti :oops:

What u dont realise is that zelensky only has media lies, false flags, human shields, neo Nazis and untrained civilians left. That won't win a war.

While Russia is winning the war on the ground, beating sanctions, and still has all it's military infrastructure intact, firing cruise missiles whenever it feels like it, uncovered USA funded bio labs, got foreign agents/SF trapped, and stopped a planned Ukrainian invasion into the Donbass and Crimea which has averted a mass genocide of Russian speakers. Not bad I would say.

Viimeksi muokattu:
Teknistä analyysiä Orlan - Made in Russia. Minusta jossain oli jo mainittu, että käyttävät puisia komponentteja (eipä siinä mitään, Veskukin laulaa Hyvää Puuta); nyt katsaus "optiikan puolelle".

Mainitsen tiiserinä "Canon, velcro", tarkemmin sitten omin silmin tuosta (sori ei käännöstä ainakaan vielä, mutta elävä kuva kertonee kyllä):

Siinä on Canonin croppirunko 50mm optiikalla eli 80mm kinona.

edit. stilliä ottavat tuon säätörullan perusteella.

Jos ryssä osaa tuommoisen väkästyksen tehdä, niin miksei mekin? Osaamisesta ei ainakaan meillä ole puutetta. Liian kalliita ei kannata tehdä. Tässäkin asiassa määrä on SE juttu!

Oletettavasti Donbassista ja veikkaisin Stugna P:ta lentoradasta päätellen.

Olen nyt 40 pv:n ajan seuraillut näitä ryssän harhoja ja suuruuden fantasioita. Olen huomannut kaikissa kirjoituksissa selkeän puutteen ( järjenpuutteen lisäksi).

Kaikki haaveilevat "Puola seuraavaksi!" tai "Natzot ammutaan kaikki kuoppiin kun Kiev on ensi viikolla vallattu!".
Samoin suuria kaavailuja mattopommituksista ja tankkilautoista sekä SU_57 -laivueista jotka ihan kohta pimentävät auringon...

Millä saakelin rahalla nuo tehdään??? Venäjä on tosiasiallisesti jo konkursissa ja tuotantokyky tuhottu!
Mutta ei, fanipoikien päiväunissa 20 000 kpl uutta T-90 -tankkia valmistuu vielä tämän vuoden loppuun mennessä ja 10 000 Iskanderia on valmiudessa tälläkin hetkellä :LOL:

"I agree that with without the capitulation of Kiev, and, I think at least carving out Novorossiya out of Ukraine there is little chance of even a half decent middle term peace. I think Russia definitively needs to capture Kharkiv and use it as a center of government for Novorossiya. I do not think it is necessary to capture Dnipropetrovsk or Zaporizhzhia at this stage.

Ideally they should capture everything East and South of the Dnieper. And Ukraine's access to the sea should be cut. But it depends on how far they want to go.

If things got really bad, and they want to peace out without getting the whole thing, just raze Kiev and Lvov to the ground with carpet bombing. Do just like Israel does. And turn the whole region west of the Dnieper into Europe's version of the Gaza strip."

What u dont realise is that zelensky only has media lies, false flags, human shields, neo Nazis and untrained civilians left. That won't win a war.

While Russia is winning the war on the ground, beating sanctions, and still has all it's military infrastructure intact, firing cruise missiles whenever it feels like it, uncovered USA funded bio labs, got foreign agents/SF trapped, and stopped a planned Ukrainian invasion into the Donbass and Crimea which has averted a mass genocide of Russian speakers. Not bad I would say.

Meininki on kuin suoraan Aatun bunkkerista 1945. Luftwaffe saa tuhansia uusia suihkuhävittäjiä ehkä jo tämän vuoden puolella. Ja Prahan takaa koukkaa kolme armeijaa vihollisen selustaan.

Eri kartoissa näkyy aika eri tavalla Luhanskin pohjoisosa ja Mariupolin pohjoispuolinen alue.

Yleltä löytyy kartta, jossa alueet ovat merkitty tunnisteella "alueen hallinta epäselvää". LiveUAMap näyttää, että alue kuuluisi selkeästi Venäjälle. Toisaalta Mariupolia on ilmeisesti onnistuttu huoltamaan, eli Instititute Study Of War saattaa olla oikeassa, että alueilla on edelleen jonkin verran vielä myös Ukrainan aktiivisuutta.

1649609831003.png
Alla LiveUAMAP.

1649609946207.png

Alla Militaryland
1649610057733.png

Luulisin tuossa näytetyn kamerasetin olevan dronen pohjassa. Jossain toisessa dronessa oli kärjessä olevassa podissa oli erinnäköiset kamerat, mm. lämpökamera ja laser etäisyysmittari.

Tosiaan näyttää siltä mitä itse osaisi kasailla. En tiedä tarvitseeko tuollaisen dronen olla yhtään monimutkaisempi. Halpa kuin saippua ja kaiketi toimii ok. Jos tuon ampuu ohjuksella alas niin yhden ohjuksen hinnalla noita rakentaa kymmeniä tai satoja.

Viimeksi muokattu:

Noi muutkin osiot ihan kun jostain huonosta elokuvasta. Kerrotaan että Venäjällä valmistetaan jo sitä ja tätä, mutta kun todellisuudessa ne kaikki komponentit tulee lännestä, niin oikeasti ei valmisteta mitään. Sitten siellä linkkaillaan jotain mitä lännessä kehitetty ja ihmetellään että miksei mekin tehdä näin :ROFLMAO:

Noi muutkin osiot ihan kun jostain huonosta elokuvasta. Kerrotaan että Venäjällä valmistetaan jo sitä ja tätä, mutta kun todellisuudessa ne kaikki komponentit tulee lännestä, niin oikeasti ei valmisteta mitään. Sitten siellä linkkaillaan jotain mitä lännessä kehitetty ja ihmetellään että miksei mekin tehdä näin :ROFLMAO:
Hyvä esimerkki tuo Orlan done, jossa läntinen järjestelmäkamera. Seuraavaksi nuo takavarikoidaan siviileiltä, ja lopulta sitten tehdään oikea puusilmä?

Back