Ukrainan konflikti/sota

On February 26, the head of the Ministry of Defense of Belarus called @oleksiireznikov with a proposal to surrender.

According to @washingtonpost, Viktor Khrenin said in a “trembling voice” that he was “delivering a message” from the Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu.

“If Ukraine signs a surrender act, the invasion will stop,” the message said. In response, Reznikov said, “I am ready to accept the surrender of the Russian side.”

The article also mentions a previous conversation between Khrenin and Reznikov before the invasion on February 22. At that time, Khrenin, “giving his word as an officer,” assured that there would be no offensive from the territory of Belarus.

And he lied.

Europe Under Attack

Today is 6 months since Russia invaded Ukraine, and I'm bringing my map back. The frontlines have remained remarkably static since Ukraine began fielding HIMARS in early July, with almost no Russian gains since. Yellow outline shows changes since Jun 25.

Almost all of the Russian gains mapped since Jun 25th are from the week immediately after Ukrainian forces withdrew from Lysychansk, and since the fielding of HIMARS these gains have almost ground to a halt. Although Ukraine has found it difficult to recapture territory as well.

In May, Mark Galeotti predicted that September would be the month that all of Russia's incompetence would start coming back to bite them. The question is whether HIMARS systems have accelerated some of the military aspects of what Mark mentioned in May.

Linkki Mark Galeottin viestiin

To honour the 6-month anniversary and Ukraine's Independence Day, my office talked to Ukraine's ambassador to Australia @AmbVasyl , who shared his insights, please check it out here

Linkki viitattuun ketjuun

And some full resolution crops!

Mark Galeotti predicted that September would be the month that all of Russia's incompetence would start coming back to bite them.

Merkit ovat ilmassa. Ryssä kypsyy sadonkorjuuaikaan. Toivottavasti vaikkapa Hersonin motti romahtaisi ja aiheuttaisi ryssäjoukkojen moraalikadon ketjureaktiona.

Briteistä on lentämässä jenkkien B-52 Manner-Eurooppaan. Saattamassa Belgian F-16. Määränpää ei tiedossa.

1661345136462.png

On February 26, the head of the Ministry of Defense of Belarus called @oleksiireznikov with a proposal to surrender.

According to @washingtonpost, Viktor Khrenin said in a “trembling voice” that he was “delivering a message” from the Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu.

“If Ukraine signs a surrender act, the invasion will stop,” the message said. In response, Reznikov said, “I am ready to accept the surrender of the Russian side.”

The article also mentions a previous conversation between Khrenin and Reznikov before the invasion on February 22. At that time, Khrenin, “giving his word as an officer,” assured that there would be no offensive from the territory of Belarus.

And he lied.

NUTS! 🤣

Back