US Navy - Yhdysvaltain laivasto

Jos tuo tuolta löytyvä NY Timesin artikkeli pitää paikkaansa, niin aikamoinen roskajoukko komentaa tuota Seal poppoota.
Monet komentajat tienneet ja osa hävittänyt todisteita.

Edelleen jos totta, niin mitenkä ihmeessä tälläisellle rambolle on voitu antaa ase. Loppuelämäksi Supermax vankilaan.

"He routinely parked an armored truck on a Tigris River bridge and emptied the truck’s heavy machine gun into neighborhoods on the other side with no discernible targets, according to one senior SEAL.
Chief Gallagher’s job was to plan and oversee missions for the platoon, but platoon members said he spent much of his time in a hidden perch with a sniper rifle, firing three or four times as often as other platoon snipers. They said he boasted about the number of people he had killed, including women.
Photos from the deployment that were stored on a hard drive seized by the Navy show the chief aiming sniper rifles and rocket launchers from rooftops in the city.
Two SEAL snipers told investigators that one day, from his sniper nest, Chief Gallagher shot a girl in a flower-print hijab who was walking with other girls on the riverbank. One of those snipers said he watched through his scope as she dropped, clutching her stomach, and the other girls dragged her away.
Another day, two other snipers said, the chief shot an unarmed man in a white robe with a wispy white beard. They said the man fell, a red blotch spreading on his back.
Before the 2017 deployment, Chief Gallagher ordered a hatchet and a hunting knife, both handmade by a SEAL veteran named Andrew Arrabito with whom he had served, text messages show. Hatchets have become an unofficial SEAL symbol, and some operators carry and use them on deployments. Chief Gallagher told Mr. Arrabito in a text message shortly after arriving in Iraq, “I’ll try and dig that knife or hatchet on someone’s skull!”
On the morning of May 4, 2017, Iraqi troops brought in an Islamic State fighter who had been wounded in the leg in battle, SEALs told investigators, and Chief Gallagher responded over the radio with words to the effect of “he’s mine.” The SEALs estimated that the captive was about 15 years old. A video clip shows the youth struggling to speak, but SEAL medics told investigators that his wounds had not appeared life-threatening.
A medic was treating the youth on the ground when Chief Gallagher walked up without a word and stabbed the wounded teenager several times in the neck and once in the chest with his hunting knife, killing him, two SEAL witnesses said."

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/23/us/navy-seals-crimes-of-war.html

Jos tuo tuolta löytyvä NY Timesin artikkeli pitää paikkaansa, niin aikamoinen roskajoukko komentaa tuota Seal poppoota.

Edelleen jos totta, niin mitenkä ihmeessä tälläisellle rambolle on voitu antaa ase. Loppuelämäksi Supermax vankilaan.
Aika monet ovat tosin olleet sitä mieltä että syytteet tuota Gallagheria kohtaan ovat olleet hölynpölyä ja hänen tuekseen/puolustuksekseen on järjestetty kampanja. Itse en ole tutustunut ko. caseen kuin pintapuolisesti, joten en osaa vielä sanoa enkä jaata, muuta kuin että jotain mätää siellä SEAL-joukoissa on varmuudella ollut.

Aika monet ovat tosin olleet sitä mieltä että syytteet tuota Gallagheria kohtaan ovat olleet hölynpölyä ja hänen tuekseen/puolustuksekseen on järjestetty kampanja. Itse en ole tutustunut ko. caseen kuin pintapuolisesti, joten en osaa vielä sanoa enkä jaata, muuta kuin että jotain mätää siellä SEAL-joukoissa on varmuudella ollut.

Joo, tietämättä totuutta, aika monenlaisia juttuja tuosta on esitetty.
Jos jutut ovat paskaa, ei ole kyllä toverihengestä paljon tietoa, mutta jos taas jutus ovat totta, on kyseessä melkoinen mielipuoli.

Jenkit tilaavat vihdoinkin uuden jäänmurtajan:

https://news.usni.org/2019/04/23/vt-halter-marine-to-build-new-coast-guard-icebreaker

HPIBsingle_ship-002.jpg

Mielenkiintoista tietoa linkin takana. Olikohan meille tarjolla käytettyjä Harppuunoita? Ilmeisesti ei, jos noin laajan päivityksen saa noin edullisesti...

https://news.usni.org/2019/04/15/na...xt-generation-missiles-enhancing-current-ones

Another key legacy missile program for the Navy is the Harpoon. The 2020 budget request invests $25.4 million to buy 70 modification kits to take Cold War-era Block IC missiles and upgrade them to the Harpoon II+ configuration for use from the F/A-18 E/F Super Hornet and P-8A Poseidon aircraft.

Mielenkiintoista tietoa linkin takana. Olikohan meille tarjolla käytettyjä Harppuunoita? Ilmeisesti ei, jos noin laajan päivityksen saa noin edullisesti...

https://news.usni.org/2019/04/15/na...xt-generation-missiles-enhancing-current-ones
DSCA-luvassa oli osa kittejä muuttamiseksi. 12 kappaletta sadasta. Mutta ei näytä olevan IC:stä kun 12 ja 12 täsmää Bl II:sta Bl II plussaksi tekemiseen.

"one hundred (100) RGM-84Q-4 Harpoon Block II Plus (+) Extended Range (ER) Grade B Surface-Launched Missiles, twelve (12) RGM-84L-4 Harpoon Block II Grade B Surface-Launched Missiles, twelve (12) RGM-84Q-4 Harpoon Block II+ ER Grade B Surface-Launched Upgrade Kits, four (4) RTM-84L-4 Harpoon Block II Grade B Exercise Surface-Launched Missiles, and four (4) RTM-84Q-4 Harpoon Block II+ ER Grade B Exercise Surface-Launched Missiles. "

Viimeksi muokattu:
No kun vähän viitsii paneutua noihin yhdysvaltain laivaston Sealeihin, niin on aika selvää, että jossain vaiheessa peli vihelletään poikki.

-Muista erikoisjoukoista poiketen sealeihin voi suoraan ilman aikaisempaa palvelua muissa joukko-osastoissa.

-Kyseisissä joukoissa ei myöskään ole mitään sisäistä kuria. Upseerien määräyksiä noudatetaan mikäli niitä valvotaan tai ne sopivat yksikön jäsenten omiin käsityksiin ja arvomaailmaan. Sotilaallisten tavoitteiden sijaan tärkeintä on tappoluvut ja muut hurjat temput jotka "todistavat", että kyseessä on oikea tositaistelija. Noiden itsekeksittyjen tavoitteiden takia ollaan sitten valmiita vaarantamaan oma tai toisten henki. Vaarantaako oikea sotilas oman tai toverinsa hengen, että saa pistoolitapon komennuksella?

-Yksikön sisäinen väkivalta ja simputus rehottaa ja sillä myös kehuskellaan. Sitä pidetään luonnollisena osana yksikön toimintaa. Menetelminä on mm. pahoinpitelyt ja tajuttomaksi kuristamiset. Uudet jäsenet pannaan toverineuvoston päätöksellä mm. loukkaamaan vanhempia aliupseerja, jotka sitten pahoinpitelevät nämä tajuttomiksi.

-Huumeiden ja muiden päihteiden käyttö jopa toimialueella on hyväksyttyä.

-Joukoissa vallitsee laajalta säännöt on tehty rikottaviksi henki. Upseereilla ei ole todellista auktoriteettia ja todellisina johtajina yksiköissä toimivat vanhemmat aliupseerit. Koska vanhempia aliupseereita on vähän yksikköä riivaa jatkuva sisäinen väkivalta. Vartiovuorot, tuliasemat ja raskaiden aseiden käyttäjät ratkaistaan epävirallisella nokkimisjärjestyksellä ja jos se ei toimi, niin sitten asia ratkaistaan jopa kesken taistelun nyrkkitappelulla.

Käytännössä jopa sotilaallisten tavoitteiden saavuttaminen on toissijaista yksikön omien arvojen toteuttamisen rinnalla.

Noista huumeongelmista ja muusta korruptiosta on tosiaan uutisoitu.

"Selling the Trident": Navy SEALs describe a culture in crisis, in their own words

The U.S. Navy SEALs are facing a “staggering” pattern of widespread drug use and alleged profiteering, CBS News national security correspondent David Martin reported Tuesday. Statements by three current and former SEALs, unedited and published in full below, reveal widespread disillusionment with the force’s leadership and frustration with former SEALs “selling the Trident.”
Read more about drug use among the SEALs here.

Retired SEAL #1
The following is a list of SEAL profiteers, examples of their publications, services and/or products for sale, and reference to the damage or potential harm due to their openly exposing such information and/or tactics.
Profiteers are those SEALs shamelessly promoting themselves, the community and the trident for personal wealth and fame. Their goal is profit, but they’re using the cover of their service and their supposed desire to publicly honor their “teammates” by sharing operational history and details. Make no mistake, their motive is money and they’re endangering Americans and operators by their disclosures.
Of note, and ironically, some with the highest self-promotion and platform are thought to be the most mediocre and even substandard operators. They’re not even profiting off their own performance. Instead they’re profiting off the excellent performance of their brothers, the real heroes, those who follow the code and stay quiet. And those teammates want them to shut up.
  1. Medal of Honor (MOH) Warfighters/SEAL Team 6 Combat Training Series (All episodes) video game and promotional videos.
  • Involved active duty SEALs and Agency personnel openly discussing and showing critical tactics and procedures for breaching, infiltration, fire team movement and shooting, sniping, etc. as well as detailed discussions and examples of equipment and weapons systems.
  • Videos of clearly active duty operations and training were shown involving DOD assets, boats, planes, weapons, etc.
  • Critical entry tactics were exposed.
  • Massive, overt dissemination of spec ops tactics, equipment and methods.
2. Movies and every special on TV—Act of Valor, Zero Dark Thirty, etc.—are exposing every tactic and technique imaginable. The highest level of the chain of command have authorized this, even using active duty SEALs and Navy assets. This is shameful and they should be driven from the ranks without benefit of pay.
  • This—as much as anything—has facilitated the money grab.
  • The admirals made the decision to expose for “recruitment” however a few persons with self-serving motivations were able to detail the program to personal fame and benefit.
The leadership and senior enlisted are aware of these exploitive acts and unfortunately have failed to enact the appropriate discipline to discourage others from exploiting the Teams. As a result, the ethos and integrity of the Teams are being corrupted by an ever increasing culture of what is good for the “me” instead of what is best for the community.
martin-navy-seal-drug-use-4-2017-4-11.jpg
Three Navy SEALs -- two retired, one active-duty -- spoke to CBS News about the drug use they saw in their forces. CBS News Active-duty SEAL

The SEALs that wrote books for personal gain (with the exception of a few) did so with major embellishments of their personal accomplishments, trying to paint a glamorous super hero portrayal of both the Teams and how we operate. Anything from claiming to be the best or most successful at a certain skill set or the hero on a certain operation.
Most every SEAL that still wears the uniform laughs with disdain at the SEALs selling the Brand through books and television interviews. In most cases, the authors or said books were poor performers, lacked integrity, and or knowingly misrepresented the facts.
So much publicity for the Trident has created a counterculture in the Teams where we have been baptized into a community that allegedly embodies “quiet professional service”. It has also attracted scores or millionaires searching for access to SEALs that they can buy time with, creating a literal breed of “SEAL pets’ used and exploited by business and the rush for status and credibility. I have heard countless outrageous stories from wealthy men claiming to know the facts about classified missions, tactics, official DoD policies that are absolutely inappropriate for public consumption, not to mention a bit more than far-fetched.
The Death of our quiet professionalism continues to erode at our ethos, and endangers our Teammates overseas, not to mention our families at home.
Retired SEAL #2
When I first joined the SEAL teams, I was honored to be part of such an elite and professional fighting force. Everything we did was to make ourselves and our teammates stronger. But in the last 7-10 years, there’s been a corruption within the teams. It started out by a handful of guys doing stupid things like getting DUIs, doing drugs, and starting bar fights and beating up cops. In the past, these particular individuals had always been punished or removed from the teams. At first, it seemed like a couple of these “problem children” got lucky and avoided punishment. But soon, there were more and more of these knuckle-heads not only avoiding punishment, but getting promoted shortly after such incidents that would have previously been grounds for separation. What I started seeing, was that when certain guys did something that would have been grounds for separation, there were a handful in leadership positions that saw these guys as easy prey. If the leadership could get the charges dismissed, they had at their disposal someone who owed them and their career, and in exchange, these “Problem Children” would be willing to do anything for them. In this way, they were able to recruit cronies, people who would not question when leaders were taking kick-backs or making decisions based on publicity and notoriety and personal agendas.
A lot of the good guys got fed up, and ended up leaving the Team of their own accord. The few guys, who spoke up against what they were seeing, were quickly ostracized and not given leadership positions, or passed over on promotion. It was becoming something like the show Sons of Anarchy—like a biker gang within the teams.
Once the corrupt leadership had their loyal followers, they would push contracts to personal friends to buy lesser quality gear and less tactically helpful training. These guys had direct relationships with the vendors who were receiving the NSW contracts. It could easily have been recognized if it was investigated. SEALS have been killed and civilians have been put in danger by the inferior products and training. Instead of investigating the causes of the incidents, the leadership gives out awards to the participants. They change the narrative of the story to highlight the heroism of the SEALs who laid down their lives—rather than investigating what could or should have been done differently to prevent these deaths. I have had a very active career as a SEAL- and I have not lost a single sailor under my supervision. This is because of the tactical decisions I make that prioritize the lives of my men and women. I am still able to get the job done—just in ways that do not lead to RAMP ceremonies [ceremony for a fallen soldier]. But the leadership has changed the narrative to such a point that people—even people in the community—actually believe that if you don’t lose men, you aren’t trying hard enough—you aren’t tough enough. That is bullshit. And it is costing lives. Don’t take this wrong, there have been great men who have died as heroes, but not all of them had to die. If you take, for example the media coverage of operations Redwings and Extortion, you would believe that two different Chinook helicopters were shot down with RPGs. RPGs are not capable of taking out a helicopter as large as a Chinook—or only under very rare circumstances. For it to happen twice should raise questions. It is more likely that the Chinooks were shot down by stinger missiles. That means that either the SEAL leadership did not have good intelligence that the enemy was using such advanced technology, or they had the intelligence, and made the decision to send men into that area anyway. Either way, it looks better for them to change the narrative to make it appear that both missions ran into bad luck. At our level of operating, luck should have very little to do with the equation. We have the resources to know what threats are in the area, and to take the countermeasures against such threats.
I’m willing to discuss this because the drugs are just a sign of the deeper issues happening within the SEAL Teams. These corrupted guys and the poor leadership have expanded their power, and they are hardly ever held accountable within the normal military law and accountability system. Most likely the NCIS were too intimidated, or they just trusted what the SEAL Leadership was telling them. It will take more SEALs stepping-up and pointing out the wrong doing, to clean up the SEAL Teams. I didn’t choose this fight and I have nothing to gain from it. In fact, my speaking up puts a target of my back and makes it harder for me to get contract work now that I am retired. Nobody wants to throw their lot in with a whistle-blower. Despite the personal obstacles, I feel I have a moral obligation to step up and correct the problem, so that future SEALs (My Brothers) are led by the best this country has to offer—the way it was when I first joined the Teams.

By David Martin CBS News April 11, 2017, 7:06 PM
Navy SEAL drug use "staggering," investigation finds

One of the most honored and respected segments of the U.S. military is battling an enemy within. For the first time, Navy SEALs are talking publicly about drug abuse in the ranks.
“I’m sitting in this chair because I’m not proud anymore to be in the community because of the direction that it’s going,” said one of the Navy SEALs who came forward.
Three Navy SEALs -- one active duty, two retired -- agreed to talk to us on camera if we disguised their faces and change their voices to protect them from retribution.
martin-navy-seal-drug-use-2-2017-4-11.jpg
Navy SEALs are one of the most elite forces, but there is a “growing” drug problem, SEALs tell CBS News. CBS News
“People that we know of, that we hear about have tested positive for cocaine, methamphetamine, heroin, marijuana, ecstasy,” said a SEAL. “That’s a problem.”
How prevalent is drug abuse in the SEAL teams?
“It’s growing,” said one SEAL. “The drug use, it’s growing.”
Last December, as an e-mail shows, the SEALs halted all training and ordered a safety stand-down because of the drug problem.
“I feel like I’m watching our foundation, our culture erode in front of our eyes,” said Capt. Jamie Sands, the commander of 900 SEALs based on the East Coast.
Sands had been on the job for just three months and already five SEALs had been kicked off the teams for using drugs.
“I feel betrayed,” Sands said. “How do you do that to us? How do you decide that it’s OK for you to do drugs?”
Every SEAL under his command was required to attend this meeting or else watch it online. In response to our request, the Navy released an edited version of the video.
martin-navy-seal-drug-use-5-2017-4-11.jpg
Captain Jamie Sands speaks to a meeting of Navy SEALs about drug use. CBS News obtained an edited version of a video of the meeting. CBS News
Before Sands spoke, his chief of staff rattled off what he called a “staggering” number of drug cases which he said showed that the Navy’s Special Operations had a higher incidence of drug use than the rest of the fleet.
“It’s a population that is supposed to be elite performers, all with classifications, to where they have national security information and responsibilities,” a SEAL told CBS News. “That’s dangerous to my teammates.”
Another one said that “if we need your ability, I don’t need to be in the back of my mind thinking that, OK, can I really trust this guy? Is he 100 percent going to cover my back?”
Adm. Timothy Szymanski, head of the Naval Special Warfare Command, agrees, telling CBS News in a statement “anything above zero represents a disturbing trend for this elite force.”
So why do SEALs take drugs? You might think it was due to the stress of high-risk operations, but that’s not what Sands said.
“They think it was OK because they’ve seen other people do it,” Sands said in the video. “They think their teammates won’t turn them in. They think it’s kind of the cool thing to do, but they think it’s OK.”
A SEAL who blows the whistle on drug use does so at his own peril.
“You stand up for what’s right, and you get blackballed, or driven out,” one of the SEALs said.
Another agreed, saying “it’s a career killer.”
martin-navy-seal-drug-use-4-2017-4-11.jpg
Three Navy SEALs -- two retired, one active-duty -- spoke to CBS News about the drug use they saw in their forces. CBS News
Like the rest of the military, SEALs are supposed to be subjected to random urinalysis. But in practice, they aren’t tested when they are away from their home base, which is much of the time because their skills are in constant demand. Three active-duty SEALs told us they had not been tested in years. Sands vowed to change that.
“We’re going to test on the road,” Sands said in the video. “We’re going to test on deployment. If you do drugs, if you decide to be that selfish individual, which I don’t think anyone’s going to do after today. I believe that. Then you will be caught.”
Sands called an all-hands meeting referencing a drug problem in Group 2. Although it sounds like he is dealing with it, a Navy SEAL told CBS News that “it has gotten to a point where he had to deal with it.”
“I hope he’s somebody that we can rally behind and hold people accountable, but i’m not sure at this point,” the SEAL said.
As part of the safety stand-down, all SEALs were required to submit to urinalysis. One SEAL who had tested positive for cocaine last summer tested positive again, this time for prescription drugs. He is being kicked off the teams.
After speaking by phone with one of the SEALs who attended that meeting, I asked him if we could talk again, which would require using a cell phone that could not be traced. He said, “sure,” then added, “we need help.”

"He routinely parked an armored truck on a Tigris River bridge and emptied the truck’s heavy machine gun into neighborhoods on the other side with no discernible targets, according to one senior SEAL.
Chief Gallagher’s job was to plan and oversee missions for the platoon, but platoon members said he spent much of his time in a hidden perch with a sniper rifle, firing three or four times as often as other platoon snipers. They said he boasted about the number of people he had killed, including women.
Photos from the deployment that were stored on a hard drive seized by the Navy show the chief aiming sniper rifles and rocket launchers from rooftops in the city.
Two SEAL snipers told investigators that one day, from his sniper nest, Chief Gallagher shot a girl in a flower-print hijab who was walking with other girls on the riverbank. One of those snipers said he watched through his scope as she dropped, clutching her stomach, and the other girls dragged her away.
Another day, two other snipers said, the chief shot an unarmed man in a white robe with a wispy white beard. They said the man fell, a red blotch spreading on his back.
Before the 2017 deployment, Chief Gallagher ordered a hatchet and a hunting knife, both handmade by a SEAL veteran named Andrew Arrabito with whom he had served, text messages show. Hatchets have become an unofficial SEAL symbol, and some operators carry and use them on deployments. Chief Gallagher told Mr. Arrabito in a text message shortly after arriving in Iraq, “I’ll try and dig that knife or hatchet on someone’s skull!”
On the morning of May 4, 2017, Iraqi troops brought in an Islamic State fighter who had been wounded in the leg in battle, SEALs told investigators, and Chief Gallagher responded over the radio with words to the effect of “he’s mine.” The SEALs estimated that the captive was about 15 years old. A video clip shows the youth struggling to speak, but SEAL medics told investigators that his wounds had not appeared life-threatening.
A medic was treating the youth on the ground when Chief Gallagher walked up without a word and stabbed the wounded teenager several times in the neck and once in the chest with his hunting knife, killing him, two SEAL witnesses said."

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/23/us/navy-seals-crimes-of-war.html
Ymmärtääkseni SEALit ovat muihin USAn erikoisyksikköihin verrattuna epäammattimaisia ja heillä on oma propaganda, jota heitä ylistävä uutismedia - ja elokuvat, yms... noussut päähän kuin kiehuva kusi.

Ymmärtääkseni SEALit ovat muihin USAn erikoisyksikköihin verrattuna epäammattimaisia ja heillä on oma propaganda, jota heitä ylistävä uutismedia - ja elokuvat, yms... noussut päähän kuin kiehuva kusi.

Ammattimaisuus on aina suhteellista. En halua mitenkään puolustella, kuten aiemmasta viestistänikin voi päätellä, mutta tuloksia on tullut ja rapatessa roiskuu väistämättäkin. Onhan Jari Aarniokin Sika, jopa siaksi, mutta ei sitä voi silti kieltää, että mies on tehnyt tulosta huumerikollisuuden torjunnassa.

Kieltämättä liikutaan arveluttavalla alueella, jos edes puolet uutisoinnista on totta. Joukon sisäinen moraali on arveluttavalla tasolla, kun käytetään huumeita sotatoimialueella ja ajetaan kännissä siviilissä. Sen sijaan mitä tulee taistelukentällä tapahtuviin asioihin, niin kysehän ei lähtökohtaisesti ole omista kansalaisista. Tilanteen perkelöityessä tarpeeksi ihmisarvon loukkaamattomuus korvautuu nopeasti kaikissa valtioissa "me ja ne" -asenteella, eikä minkään joukon moraali kestä jokaisen virhepäätöksen syynäämistä. Tosin ilmiselviin tapauksiin, jos nyt säännöllinen virkistysammunta konekiväärillä ja singolla asutusalueelle pitää paikkansa, pitäisi pystyä puuttumaan.

En tiedä SEALeista mitään, mutta usein käy niin että jos joku yksikkö saa 'kovan' maineen, niin sinne hakeutuu ainesta osoittamaan kuinka kovia jätkiä he ovat. Suomessakin havaittiin tämä jatkosodan aikana. Tämä ei välttämättä sitten paranna yksikön suorituskykyä.

SEAL kokonaisuudesta kannattaa muistaa se että BUD (Basic Underwater Demolition) tyypit eivät ole vielä varsinaisia teamien jäseniä. Peruskoulutukseen (BUD) mennään juurikin osoittamaan kuinka kova tyyppi on, samoin kuin 75th Ranger Regimenttiinkin. Näistä sitten saattaa päästä eteenpäin eli SEAL Teameihin tai maavoimien puolella SFOD-A (tunnetaan myös nimityksillä ODA/Green Beret/A-team), jos kyvyt riittää. Näissä valinnoissa luulisi että katotaan vähän tarkemmin henkilöiden pääkopan sisuksia.

SEAL kokonaisuudesta kannattaa muistaa se että BUD (Basic Underwater Demolition) tyypit eivät ole vielä varsinaisia teamien jäseniä. Peruskoulutukseen (BUD) mennään juurikin osoittamaan kuinka kova tyyppi on, samoin kuin 75th Ranger Regimenttiinkin. Näistä sitten saattaa päästä eteenpäin eli SEAL Teameihin tai maavoimien puolella SFOD-A (tunnetaan myös nimityksillä ODA/Green Beret/A-team), jos kyvyt riittää. Näissä valinnoissa luulisi että katotaan vähän tarkemmin henkilöiden pääkopan sisuksia.
Valista tietämätöntä. Mitä BUD-miehet tekevät ja missä yksikössä he palvelevat?
Mä luulin, että BUD nimitys on on vain mukana historiallisista syistä.

Tästähän on netti vääränä (mainos)dokumentteja.

Buds on sealien morttikausi jossa juostaan, istutaan jääkylmässä rantavedessä ja vedetään leukoja kunnes puolet porukasta lopettaa. Aseet saadaan kauden lopulla, räjäytyksiä harjoitellaan ihan finaalissa pienellä porukalla.

8 viikkoa "suurin putoaja" simulaattoria. 8 viikkoa sukellusta. 9 viikkoa räjäyttelyä ja maasotaa.

edit: quottasin tässä aluksi väärää viestiä, sorppa.

Senkö takia tuota chieffiä syytetään, että erikoisjoukkokoulutuksessa on tullut tötöiltyä?

Tuntuu, että aina löytyy joku varpu johon voi tarttua kun hukkuminen uhkaa?

En yhtään ihmettelisi vaikka Sealit lopetettaisiin ja perustettaisiin uusi erikoisjoukko puhtaalta pöydältä.

Back